Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

The Earth King

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 am

Tan-ko sighed as his generals bored him with yet another long meeting, sitting in his throne only half listening. He was tired of the politics, tired of the war, tired of being king, but his nation needed him. Even if he never actually gotto do anything for them, the young king thought to himself grumpily as two of the generals once again began quarreling over troop placements, causing him to sigh and rub his head
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

"Miss if you go in there while the meeting is occuring there might be consequences." The secretary of the earth kingdom warrily spoke out.

Terra turned to look at her and narrowed her eyes, "Does it look like a care?" After a moment of silence she spoke again, "I didn't think so." As Terra pushed opened the doors to the meeting all eyes settled on her.

Walking up to the two general quarreling she didn't even ackowledge the earth king. "Srop the argueing. Right now our men need to be surrounding the borders. Switch to a defensive instead of an offensive. It'll get things done quicker."

As the men looked surprised at how much the young woman knew Terra then looked over to the man standing next to Tan-ko, the earth king. "Mom said be home early. She needs to talk to you."

Without another word she bowed respectfully to the king and left. One general commented, "Tadao you're daughter is a beauty..but why the short temper?"

Tadao looked at him sternly before smirking, "Has her mothers looks and my behavior..i'm sorry for her interruption." That was all he managed to choke out because of the fact that she had been right about moving the troops home.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 am

Tan-ko smiled, shaking his head as he watched trra leave. "I like your daughter general. Men this meeting is adjourned so padao can get home on time." The king said with a smile. "For now continue withdrawing troops to our own borders. That is all." he said before leaveing, following terra. "Terra! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Tadao looked at the King a bit shocked at how he did not mind his daughters behavior but actually condoned it. When he had suddenly finished the meeting up quickly as it had began many of the other generals grinned.

"Looks like he has a eye out on that special jewel."

Tadao looked at one of his members of the army and narrowed his eyes at him, "Watch what you say about my daughter, she is not a normal sit and look pretty child."

Upon shutting to the door to the meeting Terra looked at the Secretary smirking her bright light green eyes locked with the secretary's black ones. She held a taunting position as she leaned against the counter top looking at the woman still.

"I'm in one piece am I not?"

With that she pushed herself off the desk and started walking out the kingdom when she heard her name being called. As Terra looked back she had her left eyebrow raised in confusion.

What is he doing??

Once he caught up with her Terra bowed respectfully before standing there like she was completely well mannered and had not just interrupted their meeting. With a small graceful smile Terra looked at the earth king wondering what he wanted,

"Honor to see you Earth King, can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 am

Tan-ko couldnt help but grin. "This is the same young woman who just interupted my meeting and told my generals what to do? I don't think so." he said to her. "I wanted to thank you actually for livening up the meeting it was rather dull. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Terra looked at him with her left eyebrow raised before setting a hand on her hips. It was already weird the king himself came to hold a conversation but to accept her rash behavior at the meeting and ask how was she doing was a bit much.

"Earth king or not I do believe that is none of your business."

She replied with a smirk before turning her back and heading down the castle stairs still holding that memorable smirk. At the bottom she stopped at her carriage came as if out of no where to take her back to the house.

"The last thing I want is to be distracted right now. I have something I need to attend to tonight. Maybe I'll catch up with you some other time."

Terra waved before getting in the carriage and leaving back for home.

Just then one of Tan-ko's assitance joined him, "I do believe I should've let you know that she is not a easy person to crack.."
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 am

Tan-ko grinned at his assistant. "Thats allright, I am tired of all these giggling flirting, oh I wanna be queen types anyway. If nothing else it will be fun to have someone like that around." he said walking towards his room. "I do beleive I was shot down before I even tried flirting though."

-------

Tan-ko sat quietly at the train station on a balcony over looking most of it, much to the protest of his gaurds and advisors. He furrowed his brow as he watched the refugees milling about, all coming to his city looking for hope, safety, new lives. Things he was begining to doubt this city could give them for much longer. "My king, another patrol went missing in the mountains. We fear the fire nation is active there again." Tan-ko frowned deeply. "Continue pulling our troops back to our own borders." he said watching the trains pulling in. "My old freind." he said to the general behind him. "We are losing this war. If your religious, start praying."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 am

(Sorry everyone I've been busy lately)

"Mom, Aunt Lia will be arriving at the gates very shirtly I do suggest that we meet her there so she does not get confused. You know it has been a very long time since she had came to visit the capital of the Earth Kingdom."

Terra called up the mansion stairs while her and her father were waiting for her mother. Once her mom made it downstairs a huge smile was implanted on Terra's face. Her family was going to bring Lia along with her husband and two children to the mansion since they were visiting anyways.

"Terra sweetie relax, I know you are excited about her coming." Her mother gave her a bright and warming smile while her father went outside to make sure the man taking them was ready to go.

"I know mom but still...Aunt Lia means the world to me and I have to show her how good i've gotten at Earth Bending!!" Terra's face seemed to light up with excitement the more she began to think about her aunt and showing off her new techniques.

Her mother's smile turned into a half one as they walked outside and had gotten into the carriage. "Just be careful about talking about it around your father..you know how he is."

Terra's excitement seemed to seep away quickly as she stared out the window, "I can care less what it does to him, women are just as strong as men and if I have to knock him off his high pedastle to prove that point then so be it." Ever since she was a little girl she was always looking for approval from her father but was never able to obtain it because she was considered weak to him since she was a girl.

After about a twenty minute ride Terra slipped in the train station looking around excitedly for her Aunt, when her and her mother noticed her getting off the train she seemed to hug her tightly then her husband and the two kids holding out two dolls for the twin girls.

"I missed you all terribly!!!" but while she looked up her eyes instantly locked onto the earth king and his advisors and couldn't help but roll her eyes with a half smirk, "out of all the places...you just had to be here."

Terra hadn't noticed her mother and the rest of her party left to the carriage, she just stayed right where she was staring up at the earth king with her arms crossed.

-----

One of his advisors were about to comment on what he said about the war until he had seen Terra staring,

"My king is that not the woman you attempted to talk to earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Tan-ko looked up at the advisor before looking down at terra, grinning a bit. "Why yes it is." he said quietly. "I wonder why she is here." he said leaning back before lifting a hand to her in a small wave
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Terra raised an eyebrow before looking the other way after witnessing his small wave.

"I heard that her aunt is staying at their home for a few days. So she came with her mother and the general to meet them."

His advisor smirked just a bit, "You'd be a lucky man to even hold a conversation with her. All the men her father tried to set her up with she ran them off with brute force."

Terra seemed to have cut his advisor the look before pushing past the crowd and making her way up the stairs only to be blocked off by gaurds.

"Are you going to tell them to let me through?"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Tan-ko smiled, nodding to his men who stepped aside for her. "Evening Terra." he said politely. "What brings you to the train station in times like these? I would think your father would do his best to keep you away from these refugees."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Once they stepped aside she looked them up and down before smirking, "Hmph."

When he asked her the question as of why she was there a bit of a smile formed on her face,

"I am pretty sure goody goody over there told you why I was here already, he was talking in your ear and you were looking dead at me earlier."

But once he mentioned her father attempting to keep her away his advisor could only wince at what the boy had done and what was about to come his way.

Terra blinked her smile had vanished and she just stared at him for a minute or two before starting to talk again. She had noticed that during the silence the gaurds went into attack position.

"No man is going to tell me what I can or cannot do, where I can or cannot go, and what time i should be somewhere. He is a nobody who needs to be put in his place." Then she pointed to the refugees, "These are my fellow people, I do whatever I can to help those in need, once they enter those gates they become fellow civilians. So am I not to help them?"

Her green eyes locked with her as she made a slab of earth push her up so she was able to look eye to eye with him.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Tan-ko grinned at her. "I dont beleive I ever said anything like that. I simply stated an observation about your father, He has....rather old fashioned veiws if you dont mind me saying. And yes." the king said, a twinkle in his eye. "Your aunt is it?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

"I don't mind you saying that at all if thats the most politest way you would put it." Terra noticed the twinkle and quickly kicked her heel against the slab letting it push down back into the groun while her average height was only to his chest.

"Yes its my aunt." But before she could say anything else she looked over her shoulder and saw her father, "Its time to leave Terra..please excuse yourself from the king..you are not worthy of his presence."

Terra took a deep breath before stomping her feet and pushing him off the top of the stairs with a simple brick, "I'm so sick of you!!! I'll put you in your place!!"

That was when her father quickly recovered and smirked, "Now is not the time for that, meet me at the arena and we'll solve it there." With that he sunk into the earth and disappeared.

More angry that anything else she pushed open the door and started heading towards the arena.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Tan-ko felt his jaw drop, rising to put his general in his place before terra rather directly beat him to it. He listened for a moment then reached out, trying to stop terra. "Wait hold on. Do you really want to do this? Fight your own father in a rage?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Terra looked at him before nodding, "I know what I am doing, he believes i am in a rage, but I am not. Just...fed up more like it."

About an hour later Terra stood in the stadium waiting for her father to show. When he did arrive it was not much of a surprise that he had a few men with him that were all clearly 3x's as big as her.

"You'll be fighting them not me yet, I want to test you to see what you can do exactly."

Terra smiled at him smugly, "I can do alot more then you believe I can." As the first man came up he couldn't help but laugh at little at Terra's size.

"My you are so petite are you sure you can put a scratch on me?" After finishing his sentence he clipped his foot on the ground causing a small earthquake to knock Terra over.

Terra quickly stomped her foot causing a bigger earthquake and as soon as the man stumbled and touched his foot on the ground she closed her eyes and felt his vibrations. Raising her hand up she twisted his feet in earth and raised two small pillars locking his hands in place. Then with a smirk lifted her hands as a good sized boulder broke out the ground and hit the man right in the chest smashing him against the arena wall. As he fell to the ground unconscious Terra turned back to her dad yawning.

"Is this the best you could find?"

Tan-ko's advisors mouth dropped, "She..has a gift."
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Tan-ko leaned foward on the edge of his seat, a look of concern on his face. "These men were a dirty trick! He should have had the courage to do this himself!" the king growled out to his advisor, his knuckles cracking as he said a small prayer for terras victory
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 pm

As the two men were about to step on the arena Terra shot them a cold look, "If you take another step i will break your spines."

The two men listened and went to stand next to Tadao who was the one who stepped in the arena.

Hours had passed and the battle sounds seemed to draw a large crowd of people who began watching.

Tadao was breathing heavy and was obviously tired and was a bit bloody. Terra on the other hand wasn't breathing heavy but her eyes showed she was getting close to her limit. She had cuts, bruises and was bloody but Terra had to finish him off right now.

Tadao stomped his foot and coated himself in rock armor. Terra took in a deep breath before sprinting towards him. As she ran she kicked up a piece of metal and grabbed it while with her right she bended it into a glove.

Carefully dodging the sharp pillars he was bending Terra touched his armor twisted her right hand as it shattered, punched his gut with the glove then drew her hand back as far as she could and hit him in his jaw shattering the facial rock armor and pushing him back out the arena causing him to tumble and lay knocked out cold.

Terra stood and wiped the blood off her lip before feeling weak and falling on the ground going unconscious just about the time she heard the crowd fall silent then cheer.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Tan-ko shook his head and walked down towards the two unconcious combatants, sending his men to grab tadao and him and his advisor picking up terra, moving her out of veiw of the crowd to talk to her and her father when they awoke, continuosly cracking his neck and knuckles as he paced
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Tadao was the first to awaken but stared over at his daughter as he stood. He remembered when she first showed him that she could earthbend and a sudden overwhelming guilt took over. He wanted to tell her how sorry he was but something in him made him turn his back and head home.

"Earth King, do not look down upon me..Terra is my only child and I have realized that I am blessed to have such an exception bender as a daughter..I need to go home and tell her mother what has happened..her rage is much worse then Terra's."

With that his wounds unhealed her smirked just a tad even though in pain. "She needs medical attention, her mother will heal me after her wrath is done." As if out of no where one of his servants from the home helped him up and there were on his way.

Terra however still laid there unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Tan-ko very calmly resisted the urge to beat tadao down before looking at terra. "Go. Get a healer." he said to one of his men. "I wish to speak to this girl."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

His advisor frowned just a bit as the men left, he carefully picked Terra up and looked at the earth king.

"Have you forgotten you're own healers are back at the palace??"

He smiled just a tad, "Come come, your father was right to put me as your advisor..your feelings make you forget sometimes." He replied as they walked to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Tan-ko shook his head. "I just didnt think she would be comfortable waking up in the palace, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 pm

"Honestly I believe she is too weak to fight back." He replied after arriving, when the servants came he handed her off to one of the males then looked at the female.

"Medical room immediately, treat her wounds and come into the conference quarters to let us know of the medical condition."

With a nod the two servants were off. About an hour went by before the advisor heard a scream, rushing into the room he saw the female servant on the floor in fear as Terra had her hand drew back defensively.

"Where am I??? Where is he?!"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Tan-ko followed his advisor in quickly, stopping for a moment to survey the scene before laughing. "Well now dont atack my innocent servants!" he said stepping foward and helping the girl up. "You are in the palace. Your father went home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth King
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next