Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Phin Feng App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Phin Feng

Alias (optional): None

Bending Power: Earth

Allegiances:

Family Members: Kyo and Tala

Extra Information: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Long green robe with large buttons running down the middle. Rock gloves and shoes. Short ponytail with Earth Nation symbol much like Fire nation crowns. Long braided beard.

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 150

Body Type: Skinny

Extra Feature:

Voice: Moderate Low

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Charismatic, Cunning, and Charming

Dislikes: Avatar, Water Nation, Lemurs

Goals: Take over Earth Kingdom or at least become a high power.

Fears: Fire Lord Ozai

Strength: Stealth and swift

Weakness: Seismic Sense

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Phin Feng was born in prowess city of Ba Sing Se in the middle class district. He was blessed with the gift of Earthbending. He attended a noble school where he was finely educated and was top of his class. As a young boy he was told stories of evil firebenders bringing down the water tribe. He soon created a dislike for the Water tribes and eventually Waterbenders all together. He believed they were weak for letting their nation be almost wiped out. He felt no sympathy for Air Nomads either. How they fled to hide in their mountains being selfish and not sharing with the rest of the world. His ideas about the Fire Nation were great they truly knew that the world was in danger with the Avatar gone. They tried to restore order. Of course no one would have gotten hurt if they had joined the Fire Nation calmly. This is what he believed as a young boy.

He soon grew into a young man with good earthbending skills not that of a master though. His father taught him the most useful techniques such as: Rock gloves, rock shoes, and sandbending. He practiced these techniques tiressly but it would he knew it would take many years. When General Iroh tried to Ba Sing Se Phin went to his parents house asking why his father must go. His father simply told him: “Because Son, I am a Dai Li and I swore to protect this city.” Then he left. That was a forever changing moment in his life. His new goal was to become a Dai Li agent and protect all of Ba Sing Se political, foreign, and domestic. Tradition must be held at its fullest. His father also died in war. His mother died years later.

Many years had passed he became a somewhat average bender his true skill though was being charismatic and manipulative. He soon learned of a coup taking place in the city. He welcomed the Fire Nation into the city. Offering food and shelter when needed. He helped the Dai Li section off the parts of the city. He was like one but wasn’t. His dream needed to come he was so close.

Rumors spread of Ozai and the avatar’s defeat. The Earth Kingdom was taken back by a shady group called the White Lotus. They were said they were restoring the city. The Dai Li were disbanded or so everyone thought. Phin knew they were still operating within the city trying to preserve Ba Sing Se. He sent in an application waiting. He was denied. It changed his life forever how could he be denied! His father was a Dai Li. This was outrageous. It was a life changing experience. By growing a dislike for them his ideals slwoly began to shift into a normal persons ideals, but he never lost his lust for power. He had a new look on life a less physcotic one. He fled Ba Sing Se to other regions of the Earth kingdom creating his own group in his own image.

Last edited by Phin Feng on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 pm

This is a character for the new plot just to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 pm

I am not sure I agree with your character being a master. Those of us who are have earned it through senority and time spent helping the site. So while I like the plot idea, you have to start at the bottom of the bending pole and work your way into being a master unless you can plead a compelling case
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm

That's fine, I don't have to be a master I'm new so I wasn't entriely sure on that part.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 pm

I updated it to fit your rules.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 am

approved then and welcome. So is it phin feng foom? lol
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 pm

lol No, Im not a giant evil dragon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phin Feng App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phin Feng App   Phin Feng App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phin Feng App
Page 1 of 1