Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

A New Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

A New Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dachou walked out of his grandmothers cottage, much to her dismay, and he settled off toward a nice, quiet place in the forests all to himself. He wore a dark brown sleeveless shirt, showing slight outlines of his msucles, along with dark green pants, and a pair of classis sandals. His pack was slung over his shoulder, filled with the usual, Food, First Aid, a sketch Pad, and some other bits and bobs. He whisteld and Bart, his Flying Lemur, Flew to him, landing on his shoulder with a pur. He smiled and walked down a small trail, stopping at a clearing about 10x10 feet wide, just grass, while surrounding it was all trees and other forms of shrubbery. He smilled to hiself, sitting on the soft ground, and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Akisa
Rank I

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:25 pm

"He was working at a prison when there was an revolt by the prisoners. All I know is that I got a letter saying he was dead." She said as she started to cry. She tried to shake her feelings away by thinking of something else. She soon sighed as she wiped away some tears. She looked up at Dachou before speaking, "So what brings you here Dachou?" More of Akisa's hair was blown into her face as the wind blew.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm

"Oh.. I'm.. so sorry.." Dachou said. He watched her cry, and immeadiatly ran over to her side, and pushed the hair out from in front of her face. He looked at her concerned and said. "C'mon, don't cry." He looked down at the ground as she asked him why he was hear. "I'm trying to leave the nation, and hopefully my grandmothers place. It's a nightmare there." He sighed, watching Bart run around some more.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm

"How can an old lady have a nightmare of a pace?" She asked curiously. She stiffled a small giggle out at the thought of it. She got up and collected a few pieces of wood as she walked around the clearing. Akisa seemed to have wanted to practice her bending a little as she soon grew a wide smile. She then retunred to sitting by Dachou after she placed the sticks by him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

"She is very picky about what we do, and whenever me or my sister don't do something her way, we get the stick, And when she's in a bad mood. Ooh god. Have you ever been burnt by a75 year old lady in the butt?" He asked, he groaned and fell backwards, thinking about what his grandmother would say when he got back. He watched her pick up some dry pieces of wood, but he didn't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Akisa started giggling as she tried to not laugh. After her little fit of giggles she blushed a bit as she found that to be embarassing. "Sounds fun." She said kindly as she thought about it. She then got up again as she placed the sticks in a clock like formation. She then stood in the middle of it while waiting for Dachou to join her in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 pm

"Yes, It's very enjoyable." Dachou said sarcastically. He hopped up on his feet, a grin on his face, and he joined Akisa in the center. He cracked his knuckles, readying himself, and he looked at her, a smile on his face. Bart looked at them curiously from a tree branch. Dachuo stood close to Akisa, getting ready, and he closed his eyes calmly.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 pm

"What are you doing?" She asked as she hopped onto his back. She smiled as laughed a bit happily. She had planned some practice but some free time seemed more appealing. Her hair blew in the wind as she seemed happy. Akisa looked at him as her eyes shone brightly in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:01 pm

"Wait, what?" Dachou stumbled a bit as she jumped onto his back. He laughed along with her and grabbed onto her legs, holding her steady. He ran around the clearing, making sure she was steady, He ran down the area, laughing, and Bart made a chittering noise, and flew up next to Akisa, he landed on her shoulder, chittering questionably.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 pm

"Yay." She said as she had fun. She looked at Bart as she listened to him chatter. She only tilted her head at the leur though as she barely understood what he was implying. Her hair was blown back in the wind as the breeze grew somewhat fiercer. She sigh as she layed her head against Dachou's back and shortly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Dachou felt Akisas body slowly give up strength as she fell asleep. Bart flew off her shoulder, landing on the ground not far away. Dachou contemplated how to get her off. He could just drop her, but that wouldn't do anything. Except piss her off. Hm.. Maybe dropping her off at his house would be a good idea. let her rest on his bed until she woke up. Dachou began walked out the forest, Bart flying behind him. They got to his grandmother cottage, ignoring the stares around him, and he opened the door, slipping inside and running to his room, leaving his grandmother at her peace, shouting in the living room.

Dachou closed the door behind him, and delicatly sat on the bed, leaning backwards slightly, than he let go, her legs fell on the bed with a thump, and he let out a breath.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Akisa had a small smile on her face as she slept. She shifted a little after she fell back onto Dachou's bed. She then had started to have a blissful dream. A small blush appeared onto her face as she appeared to be having a good dream. She rolled over after letting out a soft sleepy sigh but was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Dachou looked down at her as she slept. She looked so peaceful. So happy. He let out a small sigh and smiled. She reminded him of his sister for some reason. nice, innocent, cute. Dachou sat down on a small chair across the room, and looked around. Bart made himself at home on a little makeshift bed Dachou had made a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Akisa rolled over again. This time she was facing him as she slept. Though soon she slowly woke up. She sat up and looked around sleepily as she let out a soft yawn. Her hair was a little ruffled as well.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Dachou looked up, at Akisa, watching her wake up. He slowly crept toward her and, grinning, whispered, "Wake up sleepy head." He clasped his hands together and looked at Bart, who was aslo asleep on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:17 am

"I don't wanna dad." Akisa said as she was still somewhat asleep. She rubbed her eyes with her hands as she looked even sleepier. She yawned as she stretched a little. She moved her hair away sleepily as she looked about. She then layed back down again as she start fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:56 pm

"Dad?" Dachou asked, slightly surprised. She still must have been asleep. Sighing, Dachou got back up and turned around. He walked quietly to his door and, opening it slowly, he slipped outside, and came back with two bowls of Noodles. He set one down on a small table next to Akisa and began eating the other one.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Akisa suddenly sat up again as she smelled the noodles by her. She shook her head after rubbing her eyes a bit. "Where am I?" Akisa asked as she looked around. She soon sighs after seeing Dachou there. She then looked at him then at the noodles on the table.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 pm

"Your in heaven, now eat up, that's supposed to be my sisters." Dachou answered her, slurping at his food. He looked around and saw Bart sniffing the air in his sleep. The lemur was food crazy even when unconsious. The lemurs eyes shot open, and they darted around, looking for the food. He launched himself at Dachou, landing on his face, and spun around, biting into some of the noodles and slurping the soup and other foods mixed in there.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:20 pm

"I can't eat your sister's food." She said as she smiled a little. She watched Bart eat as she let out a small giggle. She looked at the bowl of noodles again but looked back at Dachou. She brushed a small amount of hair out off of her cheek as she looked at him. Her eyes gleamed brightly as she watched the two.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 pm

"Dang it, Bart." Dachou cursed. He grabbed Barts tail and sung him behind his head. Bart flew across the room and hit the wall opposite the room. The lemur fell to the ground, chittering crossly, but ultimatley unharmed. Dachou sighed and set his bowl on the table next to Akisas. "Yeah you can. I'll make another one."
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Akisa shakes her head as she watched Dachou. She didn't feel comfortable eating food if it belonged to someone she didn't know. She looked at Bart then back at Dachou. Her hair seemed brighter as she stared at him. She ignored the food for now as she yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"C'mon, eat. As far as I know all you ate or drank today was that tea." He said, sighing. Dachou spun around a few times on his chair, and closed his eyes, relaxing a bit. He breathed slowly, and was soon aroused by Bart, who was trying to get back to the Food. Bart launched himself from Dachous knee to his bowl, where he landed in the mess, getting soup all over his fur. But the lemur didn't mind, he was to focused on eating.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Akisa shook her head at him. She just sat on his bed as she fixed her hair. She then watched Bart as she started to giggle. Though she soon looked back at Dachou. She tried to look into his eyes as she smiled a bit happily.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Dachou groaned, covering his eyes with his hand, and rubbing his eyes. He lowered his hand and looked around, his everlasting grin still apparent on his face. He looked around and his eyes made contact with Akisas.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

"Well, he is a cute animal." She said as she giggled lightly. Then she blushed deeply as her stomach growled loudly. She then placed her hands on her stomach as if she was trying to silence it. She then looked up at Dachou as she smiled though seemed a little embarassed about it. Her bangs hang lightly over her eyes as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 pm

"I guess. But he's more of the 'My way or the highway' kind of animals." Dachou sighed, grinning. Dachous smile vanished when her stomach growled. He stood up, grabbed the ramen bowl, the one Bart was not bathing in, and shoved it towards Akisa. "Eat. Now." He ordered, pointing towards the bowl, and than to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Locations :: Fire Nation-
Jump to: