Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Arriving at the Temples

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

After a long day of water and air bending, Dawn and Kiema finally make it to the Southern Air Temple. Dawn, herself was exhausted and it didn't help that her back hurt from the burns that fire bender gave her.

Dawn smiles as she bends and finally sees it. "Kiema, we are there." She says, breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Zira
Rank I

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Zira looked at Dawn and Keima smiling, "Thank you for being so generous, I would like to rest but maybe sometime later. Thank you again for the offer." Zira listened to Fuujin speak at the men and was a bit intimidated by his tone, but as he started walking away she wanted to follow. When he introduced himself a smile was planted on her face, "My name is Zira..its nice to meet you Fuujin." Zira started walking to catch up with him but stood beside him waiting for the other two to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

kiema followed them as he tried to keep an eye on them. "I am Kiema. This is my home and sometimes the other's are a bit overboard with firebenders. Though they seem to forget that we have some here already. Anyways, Fuujin, I didn't like that threat to my fellows." He said as he seemed a bit upset at the guy. He soon sighed though as he kept close to them. He didn't want to follow but he had buisness to do around the temple. He kept watching them on the top of his list. Though he soon beckoned for Dawn to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 pm

"Understandable Zira. I am Dawn." Dawn says to the girl. She follows Kiema
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 am

Fuujin stopped for a second when Zira did. He then heard Kiema speak to him and comment on his threat. Fuujin scoffed and said, "Interesting how a monk defends those who wish to do harm. You betray you own beliefs my fellow airbender. You should direct your scolding to those who are guilty of violence... not me." Fuujin then continued to walk to the garden with Zira at his side. He then spoke up again and said, "Oh and one more thing Kiema; you may be the leader of this group here, but you are not mine." Fuujin didn't mean to be rude, but he didn't like being made out as the bad guy when he was only correcting those who were in the wrong.

Fuujin then arrived in the garden and sat down on a bench just big enough for him and Zira to sit on. He then looked at her and said, "You can sit her if you like," with a grin on his face. He then waited on the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 am

Zira felt uncomfortable standing there in the middle of them argueing, this guy and the monk seemed to have to very different views on protecting everyone..but had the same goals.

She stayed quiet as the walked and when he sat on the bench Zira looked at the bench then at him before sitting there shyly. Fuujin was a very handsome man yet she was so busy tending to her grandmother she never had time for romance. The site of the clouds from the garden were nice however, she smiled just a tad feeling more then relaxed about staying her for a few days.

"Thanks by the way...for..saving me I guess."
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 am

"I know Fuujin but I cannot allow any threat coming from anyone her. Especially if its from another airbender.Sometimes I am not fit to lead these people though. I wonder at times if its best that I just disappear." He said as he arrived in the garden. He walked over to the edge and looked over it. He sighed as he thought about his leadership abilities. He leaned over the egde a bit to look down at bottom the temple.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

Dawn watches Kiema. "Don't say it'd be better if you disappear." She says. "It would be worse," She adds. Dawn thinks of her leadership skills, her waterbending, also thinks of Kiema. She looks at him
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:08 am

Fuujin smiled as Kira sat down next to him. She was so gorgeous and he would have never thought he would be interested in a Fire nation citizen. He thought how funny life was sometimes. As he sat their, he heard Kiema and his depressing words. Fuujin sighed and said, "Listen I know you were just defending your friends; but you have to realize they were in the wrong. We airbenders are so few that we cannot afford to loose you. Even if we have different ideas about justice and leadership, that shouldn't mean we cant co-exist." Fuujin then looked at Zira and said, "It was no trouble, but I am sure you could have defended yourself if you wanted to." Fuujin then thought for a moment and then asked Zira, "So where do you come from. Tell us about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 am

Zira simply sat there pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as she listened to everyone speak. At the moment she felt as if that all had an issue that needed to be resolved but a part of her knew it would soon be alright and they'd be friends once again. Once Fuujin started speaking to her Zira looked at him smiling shyly,

"Well, of course I come from the firenation..my father was a general and my mother was the sister of his friend, uhm.." Zira looked at them briefly and sighed a bit telling her story, "My parents died in a raid that took place outside our home about two years ago..ever since then I had been living with my grandmother."

Zira looked at Fuujin, "what makes you think I am a firebender?" She was a bit surprised at how keen his eyes were.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am

Kiema sighed again. He stayed the edge and looked over it more. He looked like he was about to fall off the garden. Though he wasn't as he had a secure footing. He soon acted like he was going to step off but he only did it to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 am

Dawn watches Kiema. She listens to Zira while she tells her story. Dawn just thinks.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Fuujin listened to Zira as she explained her past. He knew how it was to loose family. Infact his parents were killed by firebenders. How strange it was to see that their was someone else who knew his pain. He had felt a grudge against the fire nation for so long, he had forgotten that other people; even in the fire nation, knew his pain.

Fuujin looked at Zira and smiled. He then said, "I never said you were a firebender. I only said that you could have defended yourself if you had wanted to." Fuujin chuckled and said, "So your a firebender huh? I look forward to seeing how skilled you are in a fight."

Fuujin then looked at Kiema and said, "Dude quit being so depressed. You are a good leader. Just because you don't have every single answer doesn't mean your a bad leader." Fuujin then looked at Dawn with a curious look. She had been really quiet but maybe that was just her personality. He then looked back and Zira and said, "So would you like to go look around the temple with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Zira laughed just a bit once she realized what she actually did. "I guess I did kinda tell you I was a firebender. I don't do it anymore though..at least fight, I practice but I havent fought since my parents passed away."

Once he offered to walk around the palace Zira nodded quickly for two reason, believing that Dawn was a waterbender made her uncomfortable, and the arguement Kiema and Fuujin were having wasn't settling well in her stomach. "I would love to walk around thank you." The girl stood and waited for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Kiema said as one of the follower fire benders walked up to him. After whispering a bit he rammed into the monk and sent them both over the edge. They plumeted quickly like a rock as the revival group had staged an effective coup de grace. Though Kiema soon got the fire bender off of him and used air bending to try to fly though he soon hit the ground with a thud and a sickening crunch in his right leg. He looked up at the cloud covered mountain that had the temple on it's peak. He sat there for a few moments in silence while thinking of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Dawn wide eyed watches, she is in shock. Who would do that? She instantly wants to blame Zira.

Last edited by Dawn on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Kiema soon looks around and sees the fire bender's corpse. He soon hatched an idea and smiled as he crawled over to him. After many strenuos moments of painand nausia, the monk had successfully changed outfits with the corpse. He soon saw a washed up piece of wood. He took the dead firebender's sword and spent a while carving it into a cane. Afterwards he was able to stand up wih itafter placing the sword in its sheath and fastning it around his waist. He startedhobbling away as he tried to find a hidden boat or something.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Dawn watches. "What in the world is he doing?" She asks herself. Dawn thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Temples
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2