Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshua Hoo
Unranked
Hoshua Hoo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:01 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Unknown

Alias (optional): Hoshua Hoo

Bending Power: Earth

Allegiances: Former Original Di Lee
Earth
The Avatar

Family Members(Optional): Unknown

Birth Date(Optional): Forty six years on the hottest month and when the moon is at its fullest.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Hoo-1

(Note I did take the time to draw this, scan into the computer, and color it. Feedback is appreciated for this hard work. Thank you)

Hoshua Hoo is half shaved bald. The front part of his head
being bald while from behind his ears and back is long soft brown hair pulled
back and woven into a braid. Hoshua has soft green yet studious eyes. Clean
shaven he has an ominous presence about him, from his time as a member of the Di
Lee.

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 185Lbs.(265lbs with weights on)

Body Type: Hoshua has the body of a martial artist built evenly allowing strength without sacrificing speed, agility without sacrificing
endurance. Balance for any form and adaptable.

Extra Feature:
Hoshua Hoo wears fake glasses, the lens does not do anything for ones vision. It
is just part of his guise.

Hoshua Hoo also wears four 20lbs. Iron wrist Rings, two on
each forearm. Training equipment but also a weapon if one is needed.

Hoshua Hoo has the National emblem tattooed on his right shoulder.

Voice: Hoshua’s is soft spoken and will very rarely
raise his voice as with the way he speaks almost commands a person to listen
due to the ominous presence he give off.

Extra Clothing/Gear: Hoshua wears mid-class traditional clothing in the
same colors he wore as a Dai Li agent, though his shirt is sleeveless allowing
for unrestricted movement. His pants are dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: From the time he was raised by the Dai Li he was conditioned into the mold they wanted. due to this Hoshua fallows life through a series of codes.

Professionalism at all Times – Hoshua is
extremely disciplined. He isn't the anti-smile type, but he is very
task-oriented. He is somewhat serious; he never really gets too playful.
He will typically have a very pensive air about him; he stays deep in
thought but not so deep that he loses an ounce of awareness. Hoshua
always remains extremely alert. No matter what he is doing, and is very
attentive. As he should be, he is very difficult to distract especially
if he is in a fight.

Mind Over Emotion - Hoshua is always calm and level-headed
though there are times that he loses his cool. This helps him keep his
wits about him in any given situation. Also, since he's so alert, few
things surprise him anyway. He is a quiet individual by choice. He has
no qualms talking to others, but he won't if he doesn't have to. When he
does speak, however, he never wastes words. Verbally, he is the same as
he is in a good fight: quick, concise, and to the point.

Generous – Hoshua is quite generous in everything he does. Even when it comes to
fighting though his generosity is sickly twisted into dealing a pain or a
swift defeat. Outside of battle though Hoshua is willing to help out
almost anyone. For the people that have
reached his greatest respect and friendship, he has been known to fight
for them no matter what the cost if he is able. He enjoys hard work and
training, but most of all he tries to give back to his community as
much as possible.

Likes: Green tea with crushed ginseng and a squeeze of cherry juice
Sparing/Training
Earth

Dislikes: Bitter Tea
Unnecessary bloodshed
Flying
Goals: To see Order and peace return to the Land

Fears: Aerophobia
That the Earth Kingdom will fall
Not being able to Earth bend
Strength: Hoshua has mastered the Offensive-Defense. Listening to the earth as well as using his site to study his opponents movements then react accordingly into a counter attack, using not only his force, but his opponents force against them. Even in hand to hand, up close and personal, he is able to redirect attacks to throw his opponent off balance before delivering his one blow or throw.

Weakness: Hoshua It very resistant to make the first move in a fight or any move outside of his counter attacks. Not steming from being overly cautious but because he does not believe in wasting energy on a opponent that has lost the will to fight.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Born in the city of Ba Sing Se, as soon as he could walk he was taught the way of earth bending becoming very adept at what he learned from his father. by the age of ten he was selected to become part of the secretive organization. He would not be told of the war going on around him as he was trained as a young lad, honing his skills as an earth bender. Meditation, Earth bending, and learning the arts of physiology and warfare was a daily chore as he was shaped to the Dai Li's liking. Even as loyalties shifted and changed broke apart and moved together as a recruit of the Dai Li he would learn nothing of the outside world except what he was fed. It wasn't until his twentieth year of being part of the Dai Li that his views would change on there own accord. He would no longer be the one of the many that transferred loyalties so swiftly that even there last master would reject and exile them. He knew not his name as being part of the Dai Li, you had no identity and was not even marked as existing. A secret kept hidden and much like a secret he would long to be told to be revealed. The earth called for him to see it out side the gates of the massive city. His plan was intricate though he would be seen as a traitor for doing so. Killing both his team mate and a stranger he would leave the world of secrecy and coupe de ta's. Disguising himself as the stranger and the stranger as himself he would leave the bodies to be found as he exited the city hoping never to look back.

Almost instantly as he left he was thrown into the world of chaos that he was kept from. He would take on the name Hoshua Hoo and claim the years of his study within the Dai Li as his age. Continuing forward with caution he would continue his training by himself and on the battle field. Travel and war would be his bread and breath hoping to be able to take this war and return peace back to the countries. To return the cultures harmony of each nation. By listening to the earth he would learn to become its master and use what it told him to his advantage in battle. Bare foot it would be as though he had a second pair of eyes confirming what he could and could not see. His life becoming one with the earth and with it strong bonds would root him to the ground, fiercely refusing to take to the air. Love would escape him as he grew up not knowing such emotion, every so often changing his appearance slightly as he kept a look out for enemies as well as the Dai Li.

Last edited by Hoshua Hoo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshua Hoo
Unranked
Hoshua Hoo

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am

~bump~
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 pm

I do not beleive the dai lee spirits away children at a young age to train them or brainwashes them. I would ask you to change those parts unless mattias says otherwise please. Outstanding pic though. I am currently looking for a pic for my character, the deadline was monday but I would like to offer you a chance to draw a pic of the new earth king if your up for it, see want ad in the not avatar section
Back to top Go down
Hoshua Hoo
Unranked
Hoshua Hoo

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm

"Selectively picked at a young age, the agents of the Dai Li are elite
officers of Ba Sing Se trained by and under the control of Long Feng..." - avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Dai_Li

reason why i wrote my history as such....and ill see what i can do about a pic/avatar for you
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 pm

one, we are currently under a regime where long feng is no longer in control of the dai lee, jeremy is so pm him and ask him how he runs the dai lee these days please.

Two, says nothing about brainwashing lol so once again pm jeremy and ask him how he runs the dai lee, if he ok's it I suppose then I will.
Back to top Go down
Hoshua Hoo
Unranked
Hoshua Hoo

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 am

My character is 30+ years old that is at least five years older then when Aang was killed off, but I guess I'll edit it anyway though it would change how I would play my character some >.<
Back to top Go down
Hoshua Hoo
Unranked
Hoshua Hoo

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm

so
anyway my mom has me babysit my little sister. note my sister is
grounded and is to go without cellphone, friends, or out of the house.
she tries to take her phone back, i keep it from her
she tries to leave the house by the only door to the outside, i stop her
she brakes out of her bedroom window and gets away only
she comes back with friends with a coo coo ka choo bs story about me beating her
though the only injury she has is rug burn where she moved a dresser 3 to 5 times her weight
her friends get into my face about it and then tries to take her with them
i with my security and law enforcement training from fhjc(Flint Hills Job Corps) gives chase after her
brushing past one of her friends who then calls the cops
and has me arrested
so for the past 27days I have been sitting in county until today
charges have been dropped t.G.

sorry it took so long but I edited....
Back to top Go down
Hoshua Hoo
Unranked
Hoshua Hoo

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:13 am

appproved.

Just an fyi, I do believe the Dai Li is disbanded at the current time...
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~   Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshua Hoo ~WIP~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Notices/Updates/Rules/Help :: Registration :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Earth Kingdom-
Jump to: