Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Summer fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Summer fun Empty
PostSubject: Summer fun   Summer fun Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Alright so I know this short notice but as of August 28th I will be gone for a week long trip. Trying to get some of that summer fun in there ya know.

Now I know that I'm in a pretty important topic and this will just mess things up so all I can really say is that skipping my post wouldn't work since I'm kinda in a fight. At the same time though I know that you all don't want to wait a week for my return.

I can't solve all the problems but all I can think of is that you skip both my post and Terra's post for now. So that the others can continue on just for one turn, after the posts go back around to me again then you will just have to wait for that amount of time.

However, this will not be fair too Terra at all. While I know this sucks no matter how you look at it, I can only tell you all that will be worth the wait. I will make the fight as bad ass as I can and as soon as I get back I will post right away.

I love you all and I will be back. The wait you will have to put up with for my sake will be worth it, without a doubt. I know you all love my posts so I won't disappoint upon my return.

I doubt we will have time to discuss what we can do but you can send me a PM about what course of action you've taken so that when I come back I know what happened. Anyways, your all super cool and I will be sure to come back to RP with you all like before.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Summer fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer fun   Summer fun Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Have fun, Naraca!
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm
Dachou