Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Nakara Finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zetsumei
Rank C
zetsumei

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Nakara Finished Empty
PostSubject: Nakara Finished   Nakara Finished Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Nakara

Alias (optional): None

Bending Power: Water

Allegiances: Water

Family Members(Optional):All dececed

Birth Date(Optional):

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Avatar

Height: 6' 0 "

Weight: 195 lbs

Body Type:tall

Extra Feature:

Voice:Loud and commanding

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Nakara is a controlling a manipulative person. He is only out for himself in the world and will do anything for power. He is sadistic and likes messing with other people’s minds. Nakara can spend hours planning for a single decisive moment without stopping. He is careful to observe everything that happens around him at all times and makes sure to know how the people around him are acting. He is very proud and believes himself superior to everyone around him.

Dislikes:Chaos, Weakness, Indecisiveness, Losing

Goals:To rule everything

Fears:Death

Strength: Intelligent, Strong, Insightful, A gifted bender

Weakness: Arrogant, Untrusting, Cannot use weapons due to an injury sustained when he was young(In history)

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Nakara was born into a noble family in the Northern Water tribe. For the first six years of his life Nakara got everything that he could want until his parents tragically died in an accident. Nakara was left on the streets with nobody to care for him after this. He learned to make a living by stealing from others in his youth and was able to just get by doing it. After a few years like this Nakara was caught by one particularly cruel man who broke Nakara's arm as punishment for the crime. While his arm healed the bone was off-set so that its movement was restricted and he could not use a weapon.

When he was twelve Nakara meet a water bender who taught him the basics of water bending. Nakara dedicated most of his time to perfecting the art. He began preforming in the street for money instead of simply stealing it. Though it took him several years Nakara was able to waterbend as well as anyone else even with his injury. Nakara knew that when he turned 18 his family would has no choice but to give him back his noble title and his inheritance.

When Nakara reached the age of 18 he was able to claim his family’s wealth. Years of living on the street had changed Nakara though and he had become cold and cruel. Though nobody realized it Nakara was slowly plotting to kill everyone who had forced him onto the streets. Over the course of the next nine years Nakara slowly killed off every other member of his family, staging accidents in each incident building his wealth and power as he did so. Finally with all the people who had ruined his life gone Nakara decided to go and explore the world and expand his influence.

Oh and while a admin/mod is looking I want plantbending and healing for specials.

Last edited by zetsumei on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fallfromgrace.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Nakara Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakara Finished   Nakara Finished Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Dang, wasn't aware I was making enemy's.
Back to top Go down
zetsumei
Rank C
zetsumei

Nakara Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakara Finished   Nakara Finished Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I had this username first it was my original name on the site and since the site was reset I figured I would use it again. If you don't believe me search Nakara in the members category and I will come up.
Back to top Go down
zetsumei
Rank C
zetsumei

Nakara Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakara Finished   Nakara Finished Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:41 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Nakara Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakara Finished   Nakara Finished Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Nakara Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakara Finished   Nakara Finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nakara Finished
Page 1 of 1