Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Zaz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaz
Unranked
Zaz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-11-23

Zaz   Empty
PostSubject: Zaz    Zaz   Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:15 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic
Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Zaz

Alias (optional):

Bending Power: (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, or none) none(chi-blocks/weapons)

Allegiances: (White Lotas, Fire, Water, Air, Earth.) fire

Family Members(Optional):

Birth Date(Optional):

Extra Information: Determined to secure victory for the fire nation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: slim and intimidating. Has long, wavy, hair flowing down to her waist

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 108

Body Type: average

Extra Feature:

Voice: very calm

Extra Clothing/Gear: a bright scarlet tight dress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: over-controlling, but most people don't mind. she has ways to make people do what she wants, when she wants.

Dislikes: losing, can't STAND losing

Goals: to defeat the avatar and win the war

Fears: failing to defeat the avatar, and just failing in general.

Strength: chi-blocking, good with weapons, can redirect lightening, even though she can't create it(that last one can be erased if it makes her to powerful.)

Weakness: often lets her anger get the best of her

Extra Information: despite her amazing fighting skills, she has never had a friend, and wishes she had a trusted companion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: (at least 2-3 paragraphs) Zaz was born into a politcally powerful firebending family who had many great fire benders. When her parents had her, they couldn't wait to unleash another firebending prodigy into the world. However, much to the families disappointment, she was born without the gift of fire. Often taunted by her "superior" classmates. After years of taunting, her parents sent her to a school just for people who can't bend. It was there she became excellent in weaponry. While she wasn't the best with a sword, she excelled with throwing weapons.

Later, in her teen years, she learned about a secret after school club for gifted fighters. It was there she became a master at chi-blocking. She became so good, she received a special letter requesting that she fight in the war. Of course, she accepted. When a fire nation general saw her in battle, he knew she was no ordinary fighter. He said that, instead of fighting with him and winning small meaningless battles from cities that would eventually be taken back by the avatar, she go capture the avatar herself. And now she is in present time.
Back to top Go down
The Spirits
Head Admin ∞
The Spirits

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Zaz   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaz    Zaz   Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm not sure about the redirection without fire bending. I would argue no, because the reason the firebenders could do it is because their fire comes from their chi. Which means it is most likely that non-benders are not capable of manipulating their chi to such a degree. (Why else would Toph, Sokka, Katara, etc. not learn it?)

Although I am leaving this open to debate (if you can present a good argument)

[What's your opinion tan-ko?]

otherwise you are approved. Feel free to start posting, (I would avoid redirecting until this has been settled)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Zaz   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaz    Zaz   Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I must agree with the spirits. Redirection is a bending technique, I think uncle iroh even called it that, would have to find the episode again. Anyway, yeah I dont think it will work, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zaz
Unranked
Zaz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-11-23

Zaz   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaz    Zaz   Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:09 pm

its okay, i kind of thought it was a stretch anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zaz   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaz    Zaz   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Notices/Updates/Rules/Help :: Registration :: Character Registry-
Jump to: