Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

The Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

The Order Empty
PostSubject: The Order   The Order Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Quote :
When Mattias mentioned King Bumi her eyes moved over to the window he gestured to. A nostalgic feeling was starting to shadow over her but Kiara shook it off as best as she could. That name was a trigger of some sort in her spirit and Omashu as well. "When I was headed here everyone would talk about how calm and peaceful this place..but it seems like a dark shadow has casted itself over the city."

Listening to his words her eyes then gazed back into his and a grin crossed her face, this man was a lot more interesting then she previously believed. "Wow Mattias, I am a little bit shocked but then again you do seem very special in that way. You'll be a high ranking member soon..I just know it."

Kiara smiled back at him and laughed softly when he mentioned her not figuring him out just yet. "I highly doubt I will figure you out anytime soon. Even though you would not crack a simple smile for me back then. I'm making a good headway though with you I can tell. We'll figure eachother out later when that time comes."

A frown then set on her face when he was mentioning her title, sighing Kiara stood and crossed her arms after bowing respectfully. "I take your warning into full consideration..thank you Mattias." She gave him a quick hug before pushing off him and looking around. "Is the elder still downstairs? Is he someone I can trust..I want to talk to him about my past life."

Mattias thought about it for a moment, picturing the man in his mind's eye. "I have no idea, he kind of does things his own way."

Mattias remained silent, and just sat their in his chair looking at Kiara. He wondered what was going on in her mind. Despite how he acted, he still knew little about who she was. His sources on her in the White Lotus were limited, as he didn't know who could be trusted. Eventually he had given up.

Then he saw it, a flicker of something. Perhaps he imagined it, but something was on her mind.

"So... do you want to ask me something?"

[sorry about the short post, I recently developed blisters on the ends of a couple of fingers, and typing is rather painful]

Last edited by Mattias on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

The Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order   The Order Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:41 pm

[Its alright, are you okay though? No need to rush replying ^^ you just recover]

Kiara shook her head just a bit when he mentioned the elder did things his own way. To her he sounded alot like Mattias but then again she didn't know that much about the man sitting infront of her. Apparently he wasnt going to blurt her secret out to anyone, so far he could be trusted.

Her blue eyes snapped up to look at him when he asked if she wanted to ask him something. Her eyebrow raised in a curious fashion as if he was reading her mind.

"Are my movements that noticeable?" Her smile turned into a straight face as she seriously thought about asking him. "Well, I actually wanted to know two things." Kiara paused before speaking again.

"One, how did you wind up in the Lotus..if you don't mind me asking. Two, I..." Kiara took a paused her facial expression showed that she was struggling to even ask him this. "You..seem like a very trustworthy person when it comes to me, so I was wondering if you would be able to be my master later on.."
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

The Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order   The Order Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 pm

[meh, it was my own doing... I hadn't played bass in a while and then I played for over two hours straight...]

Mattias couldn't help but laugh at her comment. "No, just remember what I do for my line of work."

Then he focused on what she had to say next. Something told him that she had been meaning to ask this since they had met up in Ba Sing Se. He thought he knew what is was, due to their first meeting....

He was surprised when she had asked about him joining the Lotus. He raised an eyebrow. Of all the questions that she would ask him about, it seemed miniscule. He pondered how to answer it, and while he thought, she asked her other quesiton.

He wasn't surprised about what it was, he had been expecting it to come up, especially since she had left her companions. He once again debated turning her down yet again, he started to speak, then stopped. A nagging feeling tugged at the back of his mind. No good is going to come of this... Then he shrugged off the feeling.

"Your first question is easy, although before I answer it, I require some rest. Its been a long day for the both of us, and once I start telling a story I hate to stop."

He paused, and subtly pressed his thumbnail into his first finger.

"As for your second request, I'm not worthy of such an honor. I will teach you if you desire it."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

The Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order   The Order Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Kiara looked at him and raised an eyebrow right back at him once she noticed he had that look as if he was perplexed at why she had asked him that question out of any one she could pick.

"I asked because..well, I do not really like prying into anyone's personal life. Unless they are willing to talk about it with me first."

A soft smile crossed her face when Mattias had consented to telling his story of how he became a member of the Lotus. The next thing Kiara did was nod in understanding while the smile was still plastered on her face.

Then a radiant smile took over while her eyes lit up with excitement. Kiara realized her facial expression and quickly calmed herself down though the smile wasn't going to fade anytime soon.

"You are worthy of this honor, I desire it without a single doubt Mattias."

Getting out the chair Kiara stood and bowed respectfully before walking past his chair and patting his shoulder. "I think I am going to find that elder..so I can get settled in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order   The Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Locations :: Earth Kingdom-
Jump to: