Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

False posts

Go down 
+2
pinecone
Tan-ko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

False posts Empty
PostSubject: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 am

As fun as it might be for some of you the important notice board is for just that, important notices like real absencenes or real issues, not for trolling or prank posts. I ask that all members please remember this.

Tan-ko-Admin
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-10-10

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:48 pm

lol, i think it's kind of funny that this is completely directed at naraca.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 am

Of course Tan-ko. This place was so inactive when I made that post and I just felt the need to give people something funny to read. It won't happen again though, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

-.-

Really? Someone actually made a post like that topic was gonna kill the world? You couldn't have just pm him tan-ko? I mean you should just called the topic

'Naraca this is totally pointed at you'

Whatever...kinda ridiculous in a way, that post made me laugh when i read it even if it was kinda cruel lol
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 pm

I must admit, I feel less guilty about this post since he's a staff member... lol
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

Number of posts : 53

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 am

wait im confused... Mattias, why would YOU feel guilty?
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:44 pm

More of the fact that I haven't annihilated it.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

Number of posts : 24

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:08 pm

The Post was NOT directed at naraca. if it had been then it would have been in a pm terra.I have no interest in embarassing anyone thus why no names, it was a simple incident that brought to mind the necessity to remind people of proper posting places. Now then I beleive we are done with this unless one of the staff have anything else to add?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

False posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: False posts   False posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

False posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Notices/Updates/Rules/Help :: Absents/Returns-
Jump to: