Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Welcome Message

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Welcome Message Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Message   Welcome Message Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 pm

[other admins/staff, reply to this post with your welcome message]

Hey,
I'm Mattias, creator of this site. A quick thing about me/this site. I originally created this site in 2008, when one of my friends stumbled upon Forumotion. I originally used it to have a single streaming site for all of the TV episodes [back when the show was still running] for my personal uses. As some people joined it, I decided to create an RPG section, with it starting out as four forums, one for each of the four nations. Since then it has expanded into what the site has become today. Originally I used the Account of Avatar Roku, but as the RPG section was being used, I created the account of Mattias, which you see today. Roku now lies dormant in data streams, only to be used as a back-up.

At this point in the site, I encourage more RP topics than battling topics. Although they both have fun points, I enjoy character development.

I myself will be majoring in Chemical Engineering, with a probable minor in Physics.

I always love hearing from members of the site, and always love meeting new members. Most often all my topics are open, so I will see you all on the site!

Matt Treher

_

Last edited by Mattias on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Keel
Rank B
Keel

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Welcome Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message   Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Hey, my name is Keel.
I am one of the original members of the site, and one of the first fire benders. I am technically the 3rd admin, but now the 2nd. I am a smart guy, good at getting myself out of trouble and causing trouble when the time calls. When I start a topic it mainly has a hidden purpose, but if the time seems right, feel free to join me.

I like starting a battle post, but am equally abt at a RP post.

Plan on being an engineer, or designer.
I am very tactical and prefer no the lose.

Look forward to seeing you in a post,
Keel
Back to top Go down
Master Pian Dow
Rank E
Master Pian Dow

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Welcome Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message   Welcome Message Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm

My name is Master Pian Dow.
I am also an admin, (debatebly co-creator Smile), and i think the second admin... I am a master swordsman, very wise, yet somewhat of a loner. I tend to choose my sides with much precision and thought. I am a good ally and a terrible enemy, for those who wish to make me one.

I usually make topics that create a "holy crap" moment in the plot of the site. I'm the character who you think is a quadruple double agent, when he's really on your side.

I'm going to be an Orthepedic Surgeon

Have fun rp-ing,
Master Pian Dow

to prove how epic i am:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ancientgreece.darkbb.com
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Welcome Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message   Welcome Message Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:23 pm

My name is Aestuo,

Unlike these other guys, I'm just a lowly Moderator. I may be relatively new, but don't let my inexperience fool you. I have a fiery demeanour, and will strike down any opponent who stands in my way. Nobody can stand up to the combined might of the Fire Nation and Aestuo!

I enjoy the RPing and strategical aspects of the game equally. I enjoy being a tactician as well as a front-line general.

I'm currently studying for a Masters Degree in Chemistry at Cambridge University.

I'm on quite frequently when I'm not at lectures, and I'm usually in the chatbox. So drop me a line sometime! Peace out

-Aestuo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message   Welcome Message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Notices/Updates/Rules/Help :: Rules-
Jump to: