Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Flaming Rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Flaming Rain Empty
PostSubject: Flaming Rain   Flaming Rain Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:41 pm

"Ok Grandmother! I promise I will get you some green leaf tea when I return!"

This conversation always sprung up the days Dachou visited his grandmother. After he had told her he was traveling the nations, he had promised to get her something. He planned on getting her a rock from the earth nation, a jar of unbreathed air from the Air nomads, and a cup of water from the Water Dictatorship. As he departed from his home, scratching the back of his light grey head of hair, he was slowly leaving the village. slowly... but surely..... He breathed and thought about what was usually on his mind; girls. He would give anything for a girlfriend, but was barely even able to talk to girls.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Yin
Unranked
Yin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Flaming Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaming Rain   Flaming Rain Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Yin was in the village for two reasons only, 1) To find a certain person and 2) was almost like a vacation to her. The ember eyed colored girl groaned a bit when she was walking the trail.

"I'm so tired...I gotta rest where is the nearest spring.."

Just as if on que the girl heard a small stream, following the trial a little bit longer Yin came across the spring as the stream seem to spill its water inside of it only for it to exit on the other end.

"Finally!" Yin jumped up and down with a excited giggle before catching her composure and looking around to make sure no pervs were around.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Flaming Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaming Rain   Flaming Rain Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Dacouh groaned and continued walking, his eyes closed. He heard a stream running by, and decided, Eh, might as well, and continued to the streams location. He kept his head leaning on his palm, with his palm over his eyes and fingers in his hair. His sleeveless brown shirt blew helplessly in the breeze, as did his long pants. He heard the waters sound grow, and eventually, without his knowledge, got to the spring, but he didn't realize it until he fell right in. He thought the spring to be on his right, but was in front of him, and he dunked into it, cloths and all. Cursing, he swam up, spitiing out water, oblivious to the girl in the spring.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Unranked
Yin

Flaming Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaming Rain   Flaming Rain Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"Now this is what I call relaxing." Yin added as she had folded her clothes neatly beside the stream and slipped inside. A relaxed breath escaped from between her lips as her body sunk lower in the waters. But about ten minutes later her eyes burst open upon hearing a big splash and a gasp for air. For a moment she just stared at the man long and hard. This...cannot be happening.... Yin let out a scream as it finally set in that this man was really here out of all places, "GET OUT!!!! YOU PERVERT!!!!" She errupted in a loud angry burst.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Flaming Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaming Rain   Flaming Rain Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:42 pm

"Aaah!!! Holy Shit!!!" He screamed. running in mid-water to the edge of the spring, than pulling himself out. He hurried out, his face hot and red, and he slammed his hand over his eyes.

"Im sorry, I'm sooo sorry! I didn't see anyone here! I didn't mean to look at you!"

While he said those, he sneaked a second long glance at her, just because he was naughty like that.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Unranked
Yin

Flaming Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaming Rain   Flaming Rain Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Yin sunk lower in the water once he climbed out. She had a slight blush on her face but continued her angry glare at him. "Don't look again!!!!"

She turned her back to him, "How did you even know this place was here anyway...you perv!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaming Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaming Rain   Flaming Rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flaming Rain
Page 1 of 1