Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Arriving at the Temples

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Arriving at the Temples Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 am

After a long day of water and air bending, Dawn and Kiema finally make it to the Southern Air Temple. Dawn, herself was exhausted and it didn't help that her back hurt from the burns that fire bender gave her.

Dawn smiles as she bends and finally sees it. "Kiema, we are there." She says, breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm
kiema
Rank G
kiema

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am

"Great." Kiema said as they soon hit a dock of sorts. He soon picks her up and starts to carry her up. He eventually used airbending to fly up onto the temple's entrance. He let her down as he sighed. He then smiled down at Dawn a bit happily.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 am

Dawn smiles. She looks around in amazement. Dawn smiles to Kiema and kisses him. She tucks a loose lock of brown hair behind her ear. Her blue/gray eyes holding the emotions of love and amazement.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 am

Several people bustle torwards them. Kiema has the crowd disperse after a few words. He smiled down at Dawn as he smiled. Though he wondered if anyone else was gonna be here despite the usual people. Though he soon looked into Dawn's eyes as he spoke, "Want a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:44 am

"Sure." Dawn says, smiling and looking into Kiema's eyes. "Was that big crowd your revival team?" She asks, curious
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:55 am

"Maybe." Kiema said teasingly. He walked around the temple as he showed her around. At the end they were in a small garden section. Kiema had asmile on his face as he kissed Dawn's forehead. His face having a light blush.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 am

Dawn smiles. She loved the flowers, they were beautiful. She giggles and blushes
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 am

"So what do you think of my home?" He asked happily. He smiled a bit as he did so. His hands intertwining with her's. His eyesshowing peace at mind and happiness. Hisfeetswinging his body abit happily.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 am

"Its beautiful and amazing." Dawn says, smiling at their intertwined hands. Dawn watches Kiema's body and smiles
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:36 am

Fuujin had arrived to the Southern Air temple a few hours before Dawn and Kiema showed up. He had just come from and Island off the coast of the Earth Kingdom. He had plans on searching for hidden items that his people might have used in battle. His sky-bison was in a holding stall deep within the temple out of site. He didn't want any Fire Nation scum knowing he was here. Fuujin was poking around when he heard voices coming from the garden area. He decided it would be best to investigate. As he got closer, it didn't sound like enemy troops, but instead it sounded more social. As he approached he saw tow people in the garden. He didn't want to seem like a threat so he did not unsheathe his sword from it's scabbard. He stepped through the entrance, out of the shadows and into the light. He was behind the couple and they appeared not to be paying attention. He then cleared his throat and said, "Excuse me but may I ask what you are doing here?" Fuujin was polite in his tone, but would attack if they gave him reason to.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 am

Kiema smiled at Dawn. He turned tolook at the new person there. "Well,I live here with a group of others as we try to revive the Air Nomad culture. This is the Princess of theNorthern Water tribe andI'm showing her around." Kiema quickly explained. Though he looked the guy up and down abit. "Why are you here?" Th emonk asked as he seemed curious. He was genuinely interested in the boy and how he got there. His eyes gleamed peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Dawn smiles back then turns to the new person there. "Hi I'm Dawn." She says to him. Dawn looks the boy quickly up and down. Weird clothing. She thinks.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Fuujin walked over to a bench and sat down and reclined a bit. He looked at Kiema and said, "Well I was looking for some old relics, but I never thought that I would meet anyone here. I thought all of the Air Temples were abandoned." Upon hearing that Dawn as a princes, Fuujin stood up and bowed slightly and said, "Pleased to meet you Princess." Fuujin then looked back and Fiema and said, "Rebuilding our Nation is going to take a lot of work. Our ancestors made the mistake of being too naive and too passive. I also intend on rebuilding our nation but under different principles. Ones that will ensure our nation never suffer the same atrocities ever again. My name is Fuujin by the way." Fuujin then extended his hand toward Kiema and smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm

"Well, I believe that we should keep the passive and peaceful ways but we should also introduce moreprotective ways as well." Hetold Fuujin as he bowed a bit respectfully to the guy but he soon straightened himself up. He started to pace around as he sighed. His eyes glinting a bit. He soon turned around walked up to the boy. Hesat beside him as he looked at Dawn before looking back at him. "What do you plan to do if you were the lleader of our nation?" He askedas he looked at Fuujin.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 pm

"The pleasure is all mine." Dawn says to Fuujin. She listens to them talk.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Fuujin smiled and said, "I am not saying that we be aggressive. I am saying though that we be assertive. That we stand our ground and defend ourselves when threatened. The main thing is to rebuild the foundation first. Once that is done we can then bicker over philosophy. I do think we should keep pursuing spirituality as our ancestors did." Fuujin then scooted over to allow Kiema to sit next to him. He then was asked a most interesting question that made him think for a moment. He then came out of his deep thought and answered, "Well I guess I would do several things. First I would train new air benders both offensive and defensive style attacks. I would form a small military group that would be used for security and security only. I would also keep teaching the historical aspect of spirituality. I would also set up a committee for foreign diplomacy." Fuujin then stopped and asked, "What would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Zira looked around as she wondered in the Air Temple. She had always heard stories of how beautiful the Temples were but now that she was there the site was abssolutely breath taking. Zira continued walking until she came to the group that had seemed to be living there.

"How'd you get up here?!" One shouted over at her as she stood there.

Zira tried to think of a lie, getting up here was mere luck but she did not want to go into detail about how she did. "I uhm..."

But before she could finish they noticed her choke necklace with a fire nation symbol. "She is a scout from the fire nation!! Grab her!!"

Zira gasped and started running away from the three men that decided to go after her, she had sworn not to use firebending unless it was a dire situation and she didnt think it was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Well, we should recreate the old ways but at least allow self-defense." He said to Fuujin. Kiema soon heard yelling and swiftly got up. He gracefully moved about the temple as he searched for its source. Then he suddenly ran into a girl. He looked at the other men before looking at her. "Is my friends bothering you miss?" The monk asked as he looked at the men before the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 pm

They both have different views. Dawn thinks. She follows Kiema. Dawn sees a firebender girl. She just listens not speaking. I wonder what a firebender is doing here of all places. She thinks.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Fuujin heard what Kiema said. He shook his head and commented, "It looks like we have a lot of work to do before we can fully rebuild our lost nation." Fuujin was about to get up when he heard some commotion coming from within the temple. He thought it odd because it did not sound like a training exercise. Seeing Kiema and Dawn leave, he quickly used his airbending to fly ahead and catch up with Kiema.

Fuujin arrived on a few seconds after Kiema did. He looked at the woman and saw that she was from the fire nation. He spoke up and said, "Miss, Are you lost? I am sorry but it is quite unusual for someone from the fire nation to just wander into an air temple with out meaning to. You must have some purpose in coming here." Fuujin knew that getting to air temples was extremely hard and usually would require so method of flying. He then waited for his answers.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Zira looked back at the men and then crashed into a solid figure. Landing with a thud, the girl rubbed her head and then looked up to see two men and a girl standing infront of her. Looking at the girl she could easily tell she was from the water nation and must be very important. The other men on the other hand she had no clue who they were.

"I came up here because I heard rumors that people are living in the air temples once again..."

Zira held onto her arm smiling a bit embarrassed, "I guess they were right.." She listened intently to both men and bowed respectfully.

"I am not lost..I followed one of your men up here..I needed a change of scenery.."

She didn't look at them as she mentioned the last part.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Kiema smiled a bit before bowing to the girl. He then straightened up as he walked over to her and held out a hand to help her up. He had an apologetic smile on as he did so. "Well all are welcome here. No matter what nation they are from. If anyone has a problem with thatthey can come and talk to me." He said as he welcomed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Dawn smiles. "You've had a long journey. Why don't you rest?" She asks the girl. Maybe Dawn and the girl could get along, just as long as the girl did not attack them, she was alright with the girl there.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos
Rank I
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Fuujin bowed slightly and said, "I believe you. If you were here to harm anyone you would have already done so. Next time try to be more careful though." Fuujin then began to walk back to the garden area slowly. He then stopped and asked the young girl from the fire nation, "I am Fuujin. What is your name?" She was a very beautiful young woman. He wasn't too fond of fire nation citizen's but it was different with her. She didn't have the same attitude as most fire nation people do. He then looked over at Dawn and Kiema and said, "Shouldn't you two introduce yourselves?" Fuujin then looked at the men who had chased the fire nation girl and said to them, "If you try to hurt her again. You wont answer to him (points to Kiema); you will answer to me." Fuujin had a somewhat angered tone about him. He was all for self defense, but that was clearly not the case in this instance. Fuujin then began to walk again slowly, hoping the fire nation girl would walk with him so he could talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Zira looked at Dawn and Keima smiling, "Thank you for being so generous, I would like to rest but maybe sometime later. Thank you again for the offer." Zira listened to Fuujin speak at the men and was a bit intimidated by his tone, but as he started walking away she wanted to follow. When he introduced himself a smile was planted on her face, "My name is Zira..its nice to meet you Fuujin." Zira started walking to catch up with him but stood beside him waiting for the other two to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Temples   Arriving at the Temples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Temples
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next