Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Myindoh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myindoh
Rank I
Myindoh

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic
Information
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Myindoh

Alias (optional): Pain (Yes I like Pain from Naruto what of it?")

Bending Power: Fire

Allegiances: Fire

Family Members(Optional): Long since past

Birth Date(Optional): Has been forgotten

Extra Information: Myindoh has forgotten a lot of this kind of information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Myindoh has light orange spiky hair and purple eyes. His face is seamless, not single mark or scratch, pimple, pore or anything. His body is tough and also has the appearance of perfection.

Height: 6, 3

Weight: 190 lbs

Body Type: Well built and muscular, almost looks perfect in every way.

Extra Feature: Myindoh has several piercings on his face and body, these are for strategic purposes. The piercings are all black nails of different sizes.

Voice: Myindoh has deep and heavy voice that sounds unnatural. His voice feels like it bores right into your brain. It is hypnotic almost, a voice that could send a shiver up someone's spine. It is very unique and very unusual. Very, very easy to spot for other voices.

Extra Clothing/Gear: He wears a coat that covers his whole
body. It is black with red cloud designs on it. The collar goes up to
his mouth and covers part of his nose.
He wears dark grey pants and shoes that
show the toes. He wears a head band with a metal plate on the center of
the headband, this works as a forehead protector. He has purple finger
nails and a ring with a crest on the front of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: As Pain, his personality is very different and strange, he is a calm,
serious, aloof, and detached man. Apparently believing traumas he
experienced in his youth had enlightened him to the true meaning of pain
and suffering, he considers himself a deity, and believes he has
evolved beyond a mere human being. He seeks to show the world the
meaning of pain by using any means necessary, by
means similar to "mutually assured destruction", and shows no moral
qualms about his actions. He was willing to kill anyone to ensure the
completion of his plans. He even goes so far as to proclaim himself a
"god of peace", that has to guide the world to maturity through pain.
Finally, he felt that no-one could understand true peace unless they
understand "true" pain. Nonetheless, he is seen to be quite respectful, particularly to the fallen and the dead.
He even gives moments of silence to those he kills that have a lot of power. Beyond his ideals and ambitions he is an intelligent guy who ponders about life it self and is naturally a heavy thinker.

Likes: Bestowing Pain, teaching others, furthering his ideals, gaining power, fighting, those who identify him as a God, People with high levels of power, those that never give up, listening to someones final words before death, those who follow him, thinking, plotting.

Dislikes: The Avatar, people who are stubborn, those that defy him, people who don't understand his ideals, those who are weak, those that are lazy, people who are fools to him, those who fight him without reason, cocky people.

Goals: To bring Peace to the world by bestowing Pain upon all existence. Pain will then force the world to grow up and mature, so that there can be eternal peace. The Avatar must also die as the ultimate example. With the Avatar's death, the world will become obedient, and have no choice but to grow up. The maturity would then bring peace to the world.

Fears: To Myindoh, Pain does not require fear.

Strength: Myindoh is a power fire bender. He had long since mastered the ability to use Lava it self as a weapon, He is capable of conjuring Lava from deep underground and forcing it up to the surface, where he can bend with it from there. He is also skilled in hand to hand combat and uses his fire bending as a hand to hand weapon by surrounding his arms in fire and using them and flaming punch's. He can do this with Lava as well but not for long. For only 3 posts in fact.

Weakness:
Myindoh piercings are weak points on his body. Because they are nails that are in his body, to pull them out or push them in would cause extreme pain for Myindoh.
He will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, this will also include fighting those that might be far stronger then him. Or going in dangerous places without thought. He is smart, but recklessness can over take him.

Extra Information: Myindoh's fire bending is extremely hot and very large, meaning anything touched by it will be burned to cinder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((OOC: Some of the history will be a bit more of a fan based version on real events during the time before Avatar Aang))

History:
A long time has past since Myindoh's birth, a very, very long time. Myindoh was born around the same time as the very first Avatar. He was in fact, friends with the very first Avatar. The first Avatar went by the name Tenzu and was an Air Bender, and he was best friends with Myindoh. Myindoh and Tenzu grew up together, they were the best of friends, always playing together and having fun. However, all that changed once Tenzu was banished from the Air temple due to something that Myindoh did.
He accidentally killed one of the Air benders in the Air temple. He and an Air Bender were sparring, Myindohs Fire Bending, against the Air Benders..Well...You get the idea. They both fought together when Myindoh suddenly used a fire bending move that was too powerful for the Air bender. The result was the death of the Air Bender.

Fearing that his friend would be executed, Tenzu decided to take the blame and he confessed to the murder of the Air Bender. At least this way Tenzu would just get banished, where as Myindoh would have been killed. Once Tenzu was banished, Myindoh followed him so that he could try and make it up up to Tenzu for what he did.
However, this was not to be.
As time passed, Tenzu began to hate Myindoh. At this point, Tenzu was banished for good and could never see his family again, and it was all because of Myindoh. No matter of apology's from Myindoh quelled Tenzu's rage.
Eventually, Tenzu began to do terrible things to others, as a way to vent out his anger. Myindoh would try and stop him but it was no good. Tenzu became a hateful Avatar and took his anger upon the world.
This lead to the inevitable battle that took place between Myindoh and Tenzu.

The fight was bloody and brutal, but in the end, Myindoh was able to kill the Avatar Tenzu. An interesting thing happened when Myindoh did that. Right after he killed Tenzu, he was approached by a mighty Dragon. At this time, Dragons were everywhere.
The Dragon was evil, and corrupted Myindohs mind by saying that the Avatar was no savior, but just another human with too much power. The Dragon began to tell Myindoh how it could teach him in the ways of Fire Bending. The true ways of firebending.
The Dragon was also able to enter the spirit world, and it took Myindoh along with him. In the spirit world, the Dragon taught Myindoh fire bending in a far different manner of teaching. He taught Myindoh by linking his mind with Myindohs. The Dragon then entered Myindoh's mind and began to teach him in the purest form of fire bending.

Years upon years upon years went by and Myindoh was taught of how the Avatar was a menace to the world, and that the Avatar was just there to rule the world. Myindoh began to believe this and began to hate the Avatar.
As he was taught by the Dragon in the ways of fire bending, Myindoh started to call himself Pain. His firebending was so powerful at this point, that it was almost even stronger then the fire lord during Sozins Comet. Myindoh...Or rather Pain's...Power was frightening, even to the Dragon.

After thousands of years of training, Pain wanted to go back to the real world, and bestow upon the world his "Solution" for ending the worlds problems. He came to decide that he would bring Pain to all in the world, and in the process, force the world to grow up and mature. The result would then be peace.
And the Avatar, would have to die, permanently.
Once the Dragon brought Pain to the real world, he then told the Dragon that he had no more use for the Dragon. And Pain killed it, just like that.

Pain now roams the world, searching for the Avatar so that he may kill the Avatar, once and for all.

((OOC: I really would like to be an Antagonist to the Avatar, and I think that this char is something fresh and new and interesting to bring to the Avatar world. While he is based off of Pain from Naruto I can give you my word that Myindoh will not be a complete replica of Pain from Naruto))

Last edited by Myindoh on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Spirits
Head Admin ∞
The Spirits

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 pm

I have a couple of questions, and a few pointers.

First off, who is Avatar Tenzen?

Also you are not able to be a master in all forms of firebending and "know it all" such abilities would fall under the classification of G-modding.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Myindoh
Rank I
Myindoh

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Oh, Avatar Tenzu was the very first avatar ever born on the world, it happened almost 1000 or more so years when the first Avatar roamed the land. And I understand knowing all of firebending is not allowed here.

But I was hoping that I could some how get something like that approved for the sake of the story. You see I have been RPing for 4 years now am considered to be pretty good and trust worthy.

I know that my word will not be enough, so here is what I propose. Let me keep all of these ability's so that I may become a terrifying force for the Avatar. If I Gmod or over go over kill with powers just once, then feel free to ban me or take them all away.

I just know every antagonist at first is far stronger then the Protagonist, but then the Protagonist later becomes stronger and stronger then defeats the Antagonist using something far more then just strength, but heart and inner strength and all that.

I have been looking at this site as a guest for some time now and I noticed a lack of enemy's for the Avatar, so I would like to become a very powerful enemy for the Avatar.
This is all for the story and plot, it's not cause I'm power hungry. But you have my word that if you approve this, you will not regret it.

In fact, you well by happy you did it. So please, let me make the story and plot of this RP the best it can be.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm afraid I cannot make any exceptions, (which includes myself) And trust me, there are many ways of becoming powerful even without being all-powerful. In the history of the site there has been great leaders and warriors who weren't even benders.

So... you are 1000 years old then?
Back to top Go down
Myindoh
Rank I
Myindoh

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 pm

I was hoping for a little extra power for the sake of the story, I noticed that someone named "Cerelia" has more power then she is allowed to have here. Sandbending, and seismic sense I think.

I was hoping for the same treatment, just one extra ability then, if I can at least get that then I can promise you that it will be a good decision.

And Myindoh does not know his age, and I myself don't really know when the first Avatar came to be so I would assume thousands of years.
Back to top Go down
Myindoh
Rank I
Myindoh

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Edited the weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Myindoh
Rank I
Myindoh

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

Edited, now Pain is a Lava bender, at that's all.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myindoh   Myindoh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myindoh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Notices/Updates/Rules/Help :: Registration :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Fire Nation-
Jump to: