Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

An Afternoon of Tea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-07-29

An Afternoon of Tea Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Akisa was in a tea shop working. She knew it was a prestigous shop and that being a waitress there was going to be hard though it was a little harder than normal lately. The young woman rushed about as she served lords ands ladies alike their tea. She soon sighed tiredly as she walked in her waitress outfit. Akisa soon went up to the front as she waited for more cutomers.
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Aestuo rushed into the shop, glancing around him in fear. He was frightened, but he didn't think the guards would follow him in here. Even they recognized the peace of a tea shop.

Aestuo sat down quietly in a small corner, glancing around at the other patrons. Most of the customers and waiters were of the older generation, apart from one - a young girl with long hair, wearing a working apron that greatly complimented her figure.

Aestuo's eyes locked onto her as another waitress walked over, handing him a small piece of parchment - the menu.

"What would you like deary?" the old waitress asked, smiling nicely at Aestuo. He cleared his throat, putting his mind off the younger waitress.

"I'll take a cup of your finest, please. And put it on my tab," Aestuo said, and the waitress looked questioningly at the young boy. As far as she knew, he had set up no such tab here. And she would know if he had.

Aestuo turned to her, meeting her glaring gaze. He held up his hand slowly, showing the ring that sat upon his finger - the ring bearing his family crest, the ring signifying his position in the community. The waitress stepped back suddenly, before bowing low to Aestuo.

"Right away, my lord."

Aestuo nodded politely, before turning back to ogle at the waitress. Just what was a fine girl like that doing in a place like this?
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Akisa was still staring at the door when she felt like she was being watched. She glanced about. She notices that the someone was looking at her. She blushed a bit as she pretended to not notice the guy looking at her. She soon sighed as she stared at the door again. Her hair covering her face a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:53 am

As the waitress came back, Aestuo dragged his eyes away from the younger waitress. She placed the tea on the table before bowing once more to Aestuo.

"I hope it is to your pleasure, my lord. Your Father speaks very highly of this brand," she said, smiling at him motheringly. He smiled back, before sliding closer to her.

"I don't suppose you know the name of that waitress over there?" Aestuo asked, nodding towards the girl by the door. The older waitress grinned at the question, as if she had been expecting it.

"That is Akisa, my lord. She is fairly new here, as you can probably tell by her age!" The waitress said in a poor attempt at humour. Aestuo had already turned away, however, and stared at her once more.

With a grin, he saw her begin to blush. He chuckled softly, before turning back to the waitress. "Would you mind asking her to come over here? I have a few... Questions, if you wouldn't mind?" Aestuo asked, and the old woman nodded happily.

She walked over to Akisa, standing next to her.

"The boy over there has requested your presence, Akisa. But do be nice - he is the son of the General, after all, and nobody wants to get on the bad side of the children of the ruler of this city."
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:30 am

"I'll try my best." Akisa said in a sarcastic tone. Though she still happily walked over to the guy. She stood by him as she put on a happy smile. "Good day sir. I heard you requested my presence?" She asked a bit shyly now. Her blush deepened a bitas she bowed respectfully to him.
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 am

Aestuo smiled widely as he saw Akisa approaching. He smoothed down the top of his long hair quickly, before re-adjusting his tunic. As she neared him, he stood.

"Ah, you must be Akisa! Please, sit," Aestuo said warmly, waving his arm as an invite for Akisa to take one of the seats. He sat back in his seat moments after she sat and pushed the pot of tea towards her, along with a fresh cup.

"Please, tell me what you think. I'm afraid it's got a bit cold now, though..." Aestuo said, trailing off. He glanced over at the teapot, before exerting his will towards it. The heat within it expanded quickly, causing the pot to give off faint whistling sound. With a grin, Aestuo picked up the now hot tea and poured it softly into Akisa's cup.

He poured himself another similarly, before taking a long draught of the tea. "Mmm, much better. What do you think of it though, Akisa? I hear this is the best tea in the whole city," Aestuo said, smiling at the girl and trying to catch her eye.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 am

"It is the best tea in town though I tend to prefer my home-brewed tea more."Akisa said as she drank the tea. She found him to be nice though she found the way he acted quite more than nice. Her hair fluffed about happily a bit as she found it refreshing. She soon looked at the boy. She then grew a bit shier.
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 am

Another smirk flew onto Aestuo's face as Akisa appeared to blush even more, if that was humanly possible. He chuckled softly, taking another drink from his tea.

"There is no need to be shy, Akisa. I'm not going to lock you up and throw you in a prison cell!" Aestuo said, whilst in the back of his mind knowing that that is where he should be at that moment. "I'm more than happy that I have somebody to talk with as a person, you know? With my Father it's all about business, and his nobles are no better. But you... I like you - you're easy to talk to, I mean," Aestuo said, fumbling over his words as he realised what he said. Then it was his turn for his face to glow bright red, and he cleared his throat, before smiling once more.

"I have heard the rumours that certain home-brewed teas are indeed more delicious than any mainstream tea. I don't suppose you'd be willing to educate my taste buds in the finest of teas?" Aestuo asked, grinning at Akisa.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 am

"W-well, I did bring some formy lunch. Thouhg I'm afraid it'd be cold by now." Akisa said a she watched him. Though she soon giggled at his previous words. She cleared her throat a bit as her blush lessened. "I can go get though my shift ends soon. If you want to go somewhere else then I'm more than happy to." She said as she watched the young lord. Her hair covering her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Aestuo nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds amazing. I'm sure we could find somewhere to go," Aestuo said, his mind on the guards that would still be searching for him outside. How could he escape them if he travelled with Akisa? Nobody knew the guards were after him - nobody but the General himself.

Aestuo smiled, putting his hands on the table. "So, tell me about yourself, Akisa. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 pm

"Oh, nowhere important. I live with my frined's family for now." Akisa said as she smiled a bit. Then she went and got her tea. She brought it back and placed it on the table. She played with her hair a bit shylyaffter sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon of Tea   An Afternoon of Tea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon of Tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Locations :: Fire Nation-
Jump to: