Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

On A Quest For A Teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riechieru Hara
Rank H
Riechieru Hara

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-07

On A Quest For A Teacher Empty
PostSubject: On A Quest For A Teacher   On A Quest For A Teacher Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm

The day was bright as Riechieru exited the temple. Her prayer time was over and soon she would start her journey. It had been a dream of hers to go out and find out who her parents were and what happened to them since she could remember. Then there was another thing driving her to venture out, firebending. Nearly destroying the temple, she wanted to find another bender that would teach her in the ways of bending so that she could have more control and never hurt someone with this ability unless she had to.

Father Chi-Zu had packed her things for her and she was grateful to the old priest for taking such care for her. He treated her as if she were his own. Rie would never forget his kindness. Her large brown eyes welled up when she saw the tears flowing from his cool grey eyes. Emotions took over and her usual calm composure was lost as she hugged the man tightly. Together they wept but then regained their composure just as fast. Wiping her eyes and pushing some hair over her ear, Rie said her farewells and took up her traveling bag. The rosary that they made together was tied to front and it almost made her cry again. She refrained from crying and went on her way.

The city was busy today for some reason but she seemed to weeve through the people easy enough. Many familiar faces she passed. Some were kind and some were cold empty stares. Pulling her bag up on her shoulder, Rie held her head up high and walked through the gates and on to another city not far from them that might would hold a bender that would teach her.

Soon, her feet had started to ache and her legs felt like wiggly worms. She sat down on a felled tree that seemed to have been scorched for some reason. Then, she wondered how dangerous this trip would be by herself. She was skilled in martial arts and she could bend if she needed to but...she was only one person. What if she had multiple attackers. "No, I refuse to think like that. I will make this journey like I promised myself," she stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Unranked
Trira

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: On A Quest For A Teacher   On A Quest For A Teacher Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:55 am

Trira had been crazy enough to enter the fire nation. And she was crazy enough to wear her white clothings. There were not many people who wore only white like she did. And she was known to her enemies. But she knew how to keep herself unseen, and what to do if she was seen. She had fought the fire nation long enough to be proud of being still alive. For 4 years she was the white warrior, and she had never been caught during this time.

But now Trira was not in the fire nation to make trouble. She knew that this would lead to nothing but problems. And problems were what she did not need. But she wanted an hint where the next attack might be and if the fire nation knew where the avatar is. The last thing would be on the one side good, because it would help her find the avatar. On the other side it was really bad because then the avatar would be in real danger.

Trira had tried not to enter any of the cities. But she soon was on a road, because she could travel faster and the travellers often talked without even noticing who she was. So she soon found the girl who sat on the tree. Trira walked over to her. "Do you mind if I sit down next to you? The journey was long, and I need some rest.", she asked with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Riechieru Hara
Rank H
Riechieru Hara

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: On A Quest For A Teacher   On A Quest For A Teacher Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Rie had rested for about ten minutes before a strange sight caught her eye. Considering she had been confined to her city and never ventured out before, this could be a normal thing. A person clad in all white was walking down the road she was on and nearing her resting spot. It was strange because she had never seen firenation residents wear anything like that before and she had never seen visitors around her territory. Riechieru sucked in a breath and waited to see just who this person was and what her intentions would be.

Not long was it that the lady reached Rie's tree and asked if she minded company. Rie nodded silently and rested her eyes on the ground. She watched the lady from the corner of her eye just in case. "If you don't mind my asking, what kind of journey?" she ventured. Rie wasn't the talkitive type but she figured a bit of conversation wouldn't hurt. "I myself have started a journey. I am in need of a teacher of sorts," she offered a piece of her own business.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Unranked
Trira

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: On A Quest For A Teacher   On A Quest For A Teacher Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:47 am

Trira nodded thankfully as the girl allowed her to sit on the tree. She looked around a little bit. It had been a while since she last entered the fire nation, but there were not many changes. Not like in some other nations. But she never really looked how the world was changing, because that would only lead to the feeling that she could do nothing, that she was helpless. And she did not liked that.

"I am trying to find truth.", Trira told the girl. She was not lying, she was really trying to find true informations, but the girl did not need to know which kind of informations Trira war referring to. As the girl told her that she was in need of a teacher Trira nodded. She had an idea what kind of teacher was needed. It was not that difficult, because Trira had never heared of somebody from the fire nation who had search something different than an teacher for fire bending or fighting styles.

Trira was never happy when she met somebody from the fire nation who searched an teacher. Because that ment that there was another person who would fight and another person who must be defeated. She loved fighting, but sometimes she wished for a little bit of peace. "May I ask you why you are travelling alone?", she asked the girl. The streets in the fire nation were not as dangerous as in the other nations, but still it was not wise for a girl to travel alone.
Back to top Go down
zutara
Unranked
zutara

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: On A Quest For A Teacher   On A Quest For A Teacher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Kunai watched from the bushes. Rie she knew. She had seen her around the castle. She was a pristess of something but the other girl, she was knew. She was wearing all white. She's never seen anyone dressed so odly and she was the one always wearing purple in a see of red. She made a mental not to tell the firelord of this when she returned to the palace. She couldn't quite make out what they were saying but she was still unsettled. She pulled her moon spirit mask over he face, in case she needed to attack, and grasped her swords. The girl in white said something to the other and stood abruptly. Kunai instictively jumped forward.
"Who are you? State your business." she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Quest For A Teacher   On A Quest For A Teacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On A Quest For A Teacher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Locations :: Fire Nation-
Jump to: