Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

The General Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angriness
Rank F
angriness

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-08-10

The General Returns Empty
PostSubject: The General Returns   The General Returns Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Angriness walks into the Southern Water tribe after a weird time warp, back to the past, the way it is supposed to be, but with the travel came the mind wipe of all the future technologies. Taking off his canteen and spear, he lays in a cot and sleeps, suddenly exhausted...
Back to top Go down
Dylan
Rank I
Dylan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-10-22

The General Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Returns   The General Returns Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Dylan notices Angriness as he talks. He sprints up to him with excitement and says; Angriness, where were you? Just make it short and simple, there's a lot to discuss. Also, I have to show you what I have been training for."
Back to top Go down

The General Returns
Page 1 of 1