Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Dylan's Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan
Rank I
Dylan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Dylan's Registration Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's Registration   Dylan's Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dylan

Alias (optional):

Bending Power: Water

Allegiances: Water

Family Members(Optional):

Birth Date(Optional):

Extra Information: Knows his weather and medical field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: An average sized twenty-three year old, slim, gray eyes, and grey "swoshy" hair.

Height: 6' 02''

Weight: 157lbs.

Body Type: Muscular in certain regions. (Chest, stomach, arms, and legs.)

Extra Feature: Stubble of a beard that was shaven off.

Voice: Deep white male voice

Extra Clothing/Gear: Standard light raiment Water nation army jacket and pants. A customized scythe, and hand and feet wraps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Calm but tactical. Knows what to do in tight situations.

Likes: Enjoys fighting/sparring, reading books and learning, and studying elements.

Dislikes: Over cocky fools, people who can't back up what they say.

Goals: Publish a book on the elements, develop a new water technique.

Fears: None

Strength: Close ranged fights

Weakness: Long ranged battles

Extra Information: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: I was born in the Northern hemisphere. My mother passed away after giving birth to me. I was about 3 when my father took me place to place due to his army duty's with the Water Nation. The only time I got to see him is when he wasn't busy or we were traveling but, we got along just fine. After a year or 4, I was learning the ways of "Water Bending." When I first laid my eyes on the wonderful power, I was intrigued. I had to learn it. At my first few days of learning I didn't get it quite right. It wasn't 2 weeks that I "hit the nail on the head" and was getting it right 90% of the time.

When I hit the age of 18, I was instated in the Water nation army. I kind of kept to myself when I was first assigned. About 3 weeks after finishing training, we were sent to war. When we rushed into battle, I saw bodies fall to the ground as I ran into the battle field. It was a gruesome sight, but, I knew I had to get use to it. Two years later, I was sent back home. Everything was the same as what I left it as. Except one thing. When I came home I was expecting my father to be home as well. I was wrong. I was told by the village's mayor that my father passed away due to a fatal illness when we were at war. I couldn't believe my ears.

Five weeks later, I was studying about healing techniques, and how the weather worked. I still thought about my fathers death every now and then, but after that I promised that I would avenge my fathers death and do things he would want me to do.
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Dylan's Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Registration   Dylan's Registration Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Be more specific with your strengths/weaknesses
Back to top Go down

Dylan's Registration
Page 1 of 1