Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

my character :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-10-10

my character :D Empty
PostSubject: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:05 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic
Information
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sven

Alias (optional): still don't know what it means

Bending Power: (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, or none)
Air
Allegiances: (White Lotas, Fire, Water, Air, Earth.)
Air
Family Members(Optional):

Birth Date(Optional):

Extra Information: He wants to help the avatar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: on the shorter side, in the middle of fat/skinny, and dyes his hair a neon blue using a mix of water and a special type of tree sap.

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 145

Body Type: normal

Extra Feature: none

Voice: baritone

Extra Clothing/Gear: regular airbender clothes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: he likes to stand out in a crowd, so he is always talking to everybody he sees

Dislikes: fire benders, the air nomad monks.

Goals: to help the avatar save the world.

Fears: swimming (he has never learned how to swim and he doesn't intend to)

Strength: He is an awesome airbender.

Weakness: he can't focus and his mind drifts elsewhere in the middle of a fight.

Extra Information: he fled the air nomads because he thinks they are all the same and have no individuality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: (at least 2-3 paragraphs) Sven always hated the air bending monks. They all acted the same, and they wanted you to do it too. They had no individuality, and it felt like he was living with a bunch of clones. he took out his anger by airbending on a tree, which he later discovered made a sap that turned you hair blue. He started dying his hair to express his individuality. The monks wouldn't let him, but he did it anyways. He got some other benders to join him in his fight for freedom. The monks quickly put down their protests, so he fled to the earth kingdom, where the avatar was rumored to be. he couldn't go to the fire nation, and the water tribes were to far away, so he went to the earth kingdom. He couldn't find a place to stay because nobody wanted to deal with his air bison, Mr. Duck.

He now lives inside Ba Sing Sae, although he had trouble getting it, and had even more trouble finding a place to stay, thanks to Mr.Duck. He often got in trouble with the fire nation. Using his great air bending skill, he easily defeats them. but one time, he got ambushed when he was asleep and he almost got captured. luckily for Sven, they disrupted Mr. Ducks feeding time, and Mr. Duck got so angry he ATE the fire benders. He owes his life to Mr. Duck and ever since then they have shared a special bond. They once found some things that have belonged to avatar khala and mr duck uses it to try and trace the avatar. He is currently packing lots of leaves in case Mr Duck notices the avatar is far away and they need lots of food for a long journey.

Last edited by pinecone on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made the history bigger :))
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Alias: A false or assumed identity.

more history!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:48 pm

i edited it. is it good now? Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 pm

does it get approved now? Very Happy? i worked so hard on it!
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Quote :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: (at least 2-3 paragraphs) Sven always hated the air bending monks. They all acted the same, and they wanted you to do it too. They had no individuality, and it felt like he was living with a bunch of clones. he took out his anger by airbending on a tree, which he later discovered made a sap that turned you hair blue. He started dying his hair to express his in
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:50 pm

you only quoted 1/4 of the history, and doing that doesnt tell me how to improve. it kinda feels like an insult. and i was looking at other peoples history and mine was just as long as others!
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 pm

i fixed it and stuff. is it good now?
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I only quoted 1/4 of the history because I was emphasizing a particular part of the character sheet.

approved.
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

APPROVED! YAAAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Welcome! Post in a topic you'd like to, and enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my character :D   my character :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character :D
Page 1 of 1