Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

More Legend of Korra Video's!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

More Legend of Korra Video's!!! Empty
PostSubject: More Legend of Korra Video's!!!   More Legend of Korra Video's!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 am

I was able to find some more video's of the series, they may be short but they are pretty awesome! They even have Older Katara and Zuko (I believe) in on of the short clips, plus Korra fighting. The effects look awesome! I can't wait to see it!

In total there are four in the link below ^_^ I love the fighting scenes and her personality! Just Click and watch! Very Happy

http://io9.com/5876238/first-scene-from-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-shows-our-heroine-kicking-butt
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: More Legend of Korra Video's!!!   More Legend of Korra Video's!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Video's are freakin awesome ^^ I think that is Katara though..
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: More Legend of Korra Video's!!!   More Legend of Korra Video's!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 pm

*explodes in tears*

I can't play video because I don't have flash! And I can't get flash because adobe and apple won't get along! AARRGGGHHHH
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: More Legend of Korra Video's!!!   More Legend of Korra Video's!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:36 pm

just saying... but I can totally see myself as the white lotus person saying "She lacks restraint"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: More Legend of Korra Video's!!!   More Legend of Korra Video's!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

I completely agree with you hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Legend of Korra Video's!!!   More Legend of Korra Video's!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Legend of Korra Video's!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Non-RPG :: Video :: TV Show-
Jump to: