Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

A Giant among men

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:42 am

Within the smaller residential district of Omashu stood a giant in the barren and quiet streets. A couple people here and there were walking through the roads and streets to where ever there destination was. This district held middle class houses and apartments along with a couple small time markets. This place however mostly was quiet due to the place either being filled with people in there houses, or outside and away from the district, making this place very quiet.

With only thoughts of the mission, Naraca no longer payed attention to his inner feelings. Whatever conflictions he had would have to wait until he found Kiara. Naraca was thankful that there wasn't too much noise, for with that he could feel the area much better and at a much farther distance. Seismic sense was a honed ability that he had almost completly mastered. He could feel the vibrations of what was going on behind him, he could feel people footsteps from city block away, he felt them within there houses, some were getting dressed, some were cooking lunch. He could even feel there breathing, there heartbeats. Naraca had grown acustomed to the feelings of Kiara's heart beat and intake of air within her lungs.

Standing within the middle of the street, Naraca closed his eyes, now seeing everything he felts, everything that made noise his brain was able to turn into images within his mind, turning his brain into a type of map or GPS. He could see for about half a mile all around him. He saw everyone, but no one with the feeling of Kiara. he then opened his eyes, then started running forward, paying attention to his seismic sense, waiting for some sign of her.

His failure of causing her to run away no longer brought him down, but it carried him forward. Driving him to keep going and keeping fighting. His thoughts however were interrupted by a low frequncy signal he felt coming a Dail Lee agent.

Naraca turned his head to the source of the noise and saw the Dai lee agent in a dark ally way. Naraca made his way over there until he was close enough to look down at him.

"Naraca, we've detected fire nation soldiers within Omashu. There objective is unknown but they are belived to be extremly dangerous. Do you have any orders on this matter?" The Agent informed Naraca before asking him what should be done.

Naraca understood why he asked, they were Dai lee agents and it was there duty to protect the city, yet there personal mission with Naraca was also important. They were going to let Naraca decide what they should do on this one. From the looks of it they were willing to stay since they asked him, but he knew that they knew what there original jobs were.

"Were searching the whole city so we stick to finding Kiara, if we run into these fire nation soldiers then we can deal with them then" Naraca told the agent in a commander like tone.

The Agent responded with a quick nod then earth bended a pillar of earth to shoot himself up into the air and on a roof top, followed by running in one direction to continue the search. Naraca didn't feel good about fire nation being here, not because they were enemys really, but because upon Kiara's disapperence to Omashu they suddenly show up. He began to get the feeling that he wasn't the only one looking for the Avatar.

He continued his jog through out the district, keeping his seismic sense active, watching out for both Kiara, and fire nation. They had a certain way of moving and walking, after a while Naraca was able to grow acustomed to feeling them out.
Back to top Go down
Zaz
Unranked
Zaz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-11-23

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Zaz had been following naraca closely and carefully. With his seismic sense, she had to be careful. She gracefully walked Across the building following him. Unfortunately for her, buildings do not go on forever. Although she was fairly good at acrobatics, there was no way she could jump buildings. She reached into a pocket, pulling out what appeared to be like a miniature grappling hook. She went midway into throwing it at a street lamp, when suddenly logic came to her.

"This would make a big clang. I can't make stupid mistakes. Not only would I gain attention, I would end up waking up the neighbourhood!"

So she jumped down to a fire escape, and slid down to the bottom, but before jumping off, she would have to think of a plan.

"No matter how stealthy I am, he would still sense me. And thanks to my attire, I don't have much chances of fooling him that I'm an earth kingdom citizen. This could end up in a duel, unless I play my cards right."

With that, Zaz devised a plan.she then jumped off the fire escape, and landed relatively close to the earth kingdom giant.

"Heard your looking for someone" said Zaz with a smirk. With the knowledge she has gained from spies, she knew how to spark an emotion, and to play him like a fool. "Someone who supposed to be protected by a giant by the name of...what was it again? Oh, that's right, naraca!" Zaz let out a blood-chilling cackle. "Now, that was one avatar who didn't know how to fight."

(OOC: before someone flips out on me, cause I know they will, I have not encountered kiara. But naraca doesn't know that though)))))
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-10

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Kuabara meanwhile was searching not for the avatar as ordered, but for this over sized earth bender his own men had been tracking. From the reports the nightmare commander figured he would prove more fun than the small woman. Perhaps he had the strength to go head to head with one of the fire nations most feared generals. Kuabara doubted it though. He strode calmly ansd confidently down the street, his hammer in one hand and his caoe billowing behind him as he, with the aid of his own secret entourage of men, continued hunting for Naraca.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Unranked
Etai

Registration date : 2011-10-29

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 pm

I got ya, ya butt-faced, hairy-legged, FLIGHTLESS CHICKEN! Etai thought, his mind racing as Flopsie Jr. grunted underneath him, crashing through the streets, running over food carts and Earth Nation soldiers alike. But the Gorilla Goat steered clear of civilians. It wouldn't look good it Flopsie Jr's pawprint was implanted on someones head. But he wasn't thinking of running people over at the moment, no. Etai had other things on his mind. Poopy-faced Grown-Up things.

He thought of how and why the Fire Nation soldiers had come to their peaceful nation. It wasn't anything horrid, was it? Etai had always thought of this place as home, even though it didn't really seem like it. And now people were destroying it, thanks to the Earth King. Etai didn't like the guy. He was really creepy... He reminded the child of a Platypus bear for some reason.

As Etai neared a small neighborhood, he patted FJR on the head, signalling him to stop. The great beast halted, immediately, sending Etai flying forward. Throwing out some curses for people above his age. He began walked slowly, sensing the other people around him, confuzed, when he felt on side of his Seismic, all the way at the edge, was a great man, tall, strong, powerful. An Earth Bender. He felt familiar, when it hit him. It was that same man, who had come to Etai, and convinced him not to leave his father, and to live on his own. On the other edge, was a man of about the same build, but a lot more powerful. He figured a Fire Nation Guard, if anything. Etai chose the path which he knew, and started running at the direction of Naraca, FJR following, when he noticed another fiugre, feminine, slim, and Etai stoppped. She seemed alien to him. WHo was she?

Etai took the next few steps carefully. He was in a position where Zaz could not see him, but Naraca would be able to. He waved to the great Earthbender, and readied his stance, about to make a tunnel underneath the soldier to bury her underground.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 am

The feeling of having a reason to keep moving felt good, Naraca hadn't felt like this in a long time. As he ran through the residential streets he suddenly felt the presence of a woman, A fire bending woman.
The anger that came from her body language was something Naraca could always see amongst a crowd.

Hearing her voice Naraca turned to face the fire nation woman. She was small, yet seemed skilled.
His eye's narrowed at the site of her, she seemed to be here not in passing, but because she wanted to be here in order to directly address him.
Remaining calm, Naraca let her speak.

She didn't seem like much, yet that presence was unmistakeable, she was a powerful fire bender.
However, the next words that came from her mouth made this situation something he couldn't just walk away from.

"Now, that was one avatar who didn't know how to fight."

Naraca's breathed in deeply through his nose, his chest expanding and his teeth pressed hard against each other.
He lifted his right hand up and placed it on the hilt of his blade, taking a step towards the fire bending woman.

"What do you know about the Avatar?" Naraca asked in a frighting tone of voice, his large and powerful body ready to do what was necessary.

As he asked her, he suddenly felt the presence of two more people, another fire bender, a massive one at that. Possibly even bigger then Naraca?
This new guy might have been with this girl, things were starting to look bad.
Hopefully the Dai Lee Agents were watching all of this take place and were ready to attack on a moments notice.

He didn't have time for this though, he needed to find Kiara.

As he faced the Fire nation woman, he suddenly saw a very recognizable face. That kid from a while back, Etai was his name, along with that big gorilla looking thing. Naraca did his best to pretend he didn't see him so the Fire Nation woman wouldn't feel cornered and attack or flee.

He looked at Etai though and noticed his stance, that damn kid was getting ready to earth bend. While he could use the support Naraca didn't need this to get out of hand.

As subtly as he could he shook his head to Etai, sign language way of saying "Not yet"
He needed to see what this woman knew before anything drastic would take place.
Back to top Go down
Zaz
Unranked
Zaz

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:20 am

(OOC: about the timeline of this...I'm gonna say this is happening before-after the Omashu thing, because if you read that, the dai li are loyal to fire nation now.)

"What do I know? Well, I clearly know more that you. And besides, the avatar is long gone. Defeated. We sent her away to boiling rock. Good luck getting inside that!"

She let out a laugh. Everything was going to plan. "Could this get any better?", she thought, "however, my lies Might be getting a little out of hand."

Then she saw him shake his head at something.

"who did you shake your head at? Who's there!"
TTT
Zaz turned around and searched for naracas mysterious friend.

"I know your out here!" then she turned back toward naraca. "Do NOT move!"
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Kuabara suddenly let loose with several combustion blasts from a rooftop, causing the immediate area to suddenly begin exploding. When he stopped he remained atop the building, his hammer in one hand, cape billowing in the wind and a look of extreme hatred upon his face. "I am Kuabara, general of the fire nation, the nightmare commander, bane of the earth empire!" he shouted down to those below, looking directly at Naraca. "Surrender or die."
Back to top Go down
Etai
Unranked
Etai

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:41 pm

(OOC: Zaz, actually, the Dai Lee are from Ba Sing Sae, so they aren't aligned with the Fire Nation. This is after, since Kuabara is out and about on here.)

As the scene played forward, Etai ducked out of sight, his chest heaving from fear. That girl looked scary. She probably had cooties. She seemed like that kind of type. Ewie. Then, out of nowhere, the ground exploded around them, and Etai screamed in a high-pitched, girly voice, and FJR jumped on him, covering the boy from any harm. Thankfully, nothing hit them, but the giant Gorilla Goat was not pleased, It roared, beating its chest, and picked up Etai, dropping him on his back, as he barreled towards Kuabaras building, and Etai jumped off the Beasts back, slamming his fist onto the ground, as two tunnels went in opposite directions, one at The building Kuabara was on, one at Zaz.

The one aimed at Kuabara was a lot more powerful, beint about a meter wide, and hit the base of the building, shaking it violently, and making a lot of the foundation shake. It would at the very least make Kuabara lose his balance. I mean, if it hit him. The other one was weaker, but also nothing to laugh at. It was a tunnel underneath Zaz, and was meant to make her fall into the tunnel. The tunnel was about 70 centimeters in Diameter, and would make her fall into it neck-deep if she fell. Etai then jumped up, kicking up two more rocks, both about his size, one at Zaz so if she was trapped underneath, it was aimed at her head, and may decapitate her, or run over her skull at least, while the other would hit Kuabaras buildings wall, knocking it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:42 am

Truly, Omashu was becoming something of a war zone right now. This place was getting out of control very fast. With the appearance of the fire bending woman and Etai Naraca immediately knew this would not turn out well at all.
All Naraca wanted to do was find the Avatar, yet it seemed that mission was about to be put on hold due to this new threat that emerged.

Naraca's eye's flashed open at the suddenly explosions that surrounded the area, without hesitation he pulled out his sword and used it like a massive shield, blocking the closest explosion with the large blade. Afterwards Naraca earthbended and certain frequency in the ground, it was a signal to the three Dai Lee Agents.

"Cover the houses!! Contain the area but keep the houses out of this" Naraca boomed out in a commanding and powerful voice.

The three Dai Lee Agents quickly popped out of different locations and all began to Earth bend massive walls which quarantined the battle field while making large rock domes around the house that were within the field, aside from the one that the massive fire bender was on.
Now Naraca, Etai, the fire bending man and woman were within a large arena which was made by the Dai lee agents bending a massive circular wall around the area that they were all in.

Naraca looked towards the direction of the voice which boomed out a tone even deeper and more menacing then Naraca's.
The man called himself Kuabara, and was a site to behold. He was even larger then Naraca, must have been standing at least a foot taller.
A uneasy feeling crept up Naraca's spine, this all looked bad and this Kuabara seemed like a Fire Nation terrorist who was attacking Omashu. Him and the Fire bending woman must have been a team of elite fire benders which were attacking the city.

Two Dai Lee Agents jumped in front of Etai while one landed besides Naraca after they finished containment. The two in front of Etai faced the fire nation woman while the one beside Naraca faced Kuabara.
This wasn't good at all, who knew where else this attack was taking place, clearly there was a very bad situation taking place right now. Naraca personally held no duty to Omashu, but he fight to protect the people getting hurt in the cross fire, and to stop the Fire Nation from controlling everything.

With the massive 6 foot blade in his hand Naraca looked up at Kuabara with a stare that could pierce through steel.

"Why are you attacking Omashu!?" Naraca yelled out to Kuabara simply.

He had no idea what this beat of man was like in diplomacy, but Naraca didn't want to always start a fight without at least knowing why the fight was taking place.

"The Fire Nation trying to take this place as well?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

(zaz right? )
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:30 am

(Yup)
Back to top Go down
Zaz
Unranked
Zaz

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 pm

(so sorry)

Zaz quickly jumped away from the tunnel, then noticed the rock that was being shot at her.

"Excellet." said Zaz with a devious grin.

She jumped on top of the rock, Landed perfectly and jumped to the side, and pulled out two needle-shaped objects. She quickly threw the needles at etai, in hopes of pinning him to the ground. Then she turned backfliped onto naracas sword.

"we are attacking Omashu because we are KIND OF taking over the world, successfully. And if you ask me, we've already won. Long Phen, or whatever that idiot kings name is, surrenderd the city and the Omashu dai li agency. Now, in the words of my friend over here."

She paused dramatically.

"Surrender or die"
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Naraca eyed zaz with obvious disgust before looking back at naraca. "You should have allowed the boy to attack. In combat striking the first blow can be beneficial to both morale and strategy." the giant said before leaping from the building, his hammer going up, and then coming down hard towards naraca. The Nightmare Commander was not known for diplomacy.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 pm

(My post, then yours Etai. And I'll have a post up very soon)
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:12 pm

So...There was little choice left in this all. It appeared that the war had finally come to Omashu. Naraca had a hard decision to make now though. Would he continue his search for Kiara and leave Omashu to fend for itself? Therefore turning his back on his people. Or would he fight for Omashu, leaving Kiara, The Avatar to continue her journey.

Kiara was the girl who gave him purpose, yet the Earth kingdom was his home. How could he do one or the other?

Naraca suddenly felt added weight on his blade which the tip was on the ground, he looked up and saw the fire bending woman right on top of the hilt of the blade. Looking up at her, she just finished her speech before Naraca lifted his blade off the ground and swung the massive sword downwards so Zaz would hit the ground from the direction she would be carried in.

Looking up though, Naraca saw something far more monsterous coming his way. The giant bear like man known as Kuabara was in the air and rushing straight for Naraca with a Thor like hammer that was ready to crush Naraca into juice.

There was no time to dodge it, Naraca pulled the massive 6 foot blade back, then with a grit of his teeth he swung the massive blade with a mighty heave, the blade smashing into Kuabara's hammer.

The resulting impact was so massive and so powerful that a loud clap echoed throughout the whole residential disctrict, making anyone's ears right. The shockwave made the ground underneath Naraca's feet crack and fissure. Naraca's eye's stared directly into Kuabara's eyes, the two giants had collided there weapons, the results being explosive. The mighty battle had begun.

Naraca looked up at Kuabara as he was just barely able to match the power that this Fire Nation monster gave. Naraca's upper body and legs flexed with a massive increase in size, his muscles rippled and coiled and he used even more strength to beat the giant Kuabara's solid brute strength.

Luckly for Naraca, he was planted on the ground, while Kuabara was in mid-air, meaning all Naraca had to do was carry the demons weight since the man had no footing in which to resist Naraca's strength. Naraca used ever ounce of strength he had and after stopping the intial impact of the Hammer and the Blade, Naraca was able to use his mighty power to swing the blade across, tossing the giant Kuabara forward and sending him flying.

If this all worked out Naraca would sucessfully push Kuabara back with enough strength to send him soaring into the large earthen wall that was created by the Dai lee Agents.

The battle between the worlds largest and strongest men had begun.
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 am

zaz correct? )
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:10 pm

((OOC: Okay, since me and Kuabara are going at it, here's the order:

Naraca

Kuabara

Zaz

Etai

So it's your turn Kuabara))
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 pm

(woops, shoulda paid attention more, sorry.)

Kuabara certainly didnt fly far. He was definitly heavier than most men naraca was used to fighting and thus only went a few feet, landing in a crouch before rushing naraca again, his short hammer coming in hard from the left. it would never reach its mark however as Kuabara suddenly fired a concussive blast from his forhead, point blank. It probably wouldnt kill Naraca but it would hurt. Alot.
Back to top Go down
Zaz
Unranked
Zaz

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 am

Zaz was getting a little annoyed. In this battle, she was acting almost like a third wheel. Which, according to Zaz, was really stupid, and that she was getting severely underestimated.

After getting thrown off naracas sword, she landed in a roll, and getting close to etai, who she completely forgot about.

"oh, well I forgot about you. Now, will you surrender, or will you end up like your friend?"

Zaz grinned evilly while getting in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Unranked
Etai

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Oh crud. Now these evil people were trying to KILL HIM! Etai said some very bad words under his breath, such as 'stinky-face' and 'Monkey butt'. He looked at the two skinny guys helping him, and dismissed them. He didn't need any help from stick men. He stared at the girl, shaking slightly, than kicked up a boulder, shooting it at her. Than, Etai did the unexpected; Taking his fist, he slammed it to the ground, sending him downward into the warth, where he made a sort of small cave. It looked like the earth just buried him from the inside, and there was no way to notice any hole or anything. It was completely dark and perfectly sealed. There, Etai waited for the fight to be over. He felt Zaz on the earth above him with his seismic sense, and twisted his hand, so the stone would silently and quickly grab her ankles before her noticing, making her immobile. He would slowly make her sink into the ground, but he did it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am

((OOC: Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0A9aEOt4MM&list=FLtIRr2Dt_O8XLy_vw28Feug&index=2&feature=plpp_video

This monster was heavier then expected, the strain he had to put into propelling this man at all was amazing. When he landed on the ground though Naraca quickly took a defensive stance, his massive sword held a little high.
He knew he couldn't spend all day in this battle, but knew that leaving wasn't an option now.

Kuabara's charge was something Naraca was ready for. He saw the in coming left hammer strike and heaved his mighty sword closer to his left for a block.
Naraca prepared to block then counter when a massive burst of pressure suddenly rammed the right side of his blade, almost pushing the blade aside the hitting him. However instead all the impact pushed him back and off of his feet, causing him to get shot backwards, his sword which was used like a shield still in his grip.

He did not expect it but he was able to keep stance, letting his blade remain in front of him, even as he slammed into one of the Earthen protected wall that surrounded the one of the houses.
The hit was hard but it didn't wind him. He fell to the ground on his knees and stopped his body from hitting the ground with his left hand.

Deep breaths filled Naraca's lungs as he tried to regain his composure. This guy could use Combustion, his tattoo on his forehead must have been covered. Two Dai Lee Agents suddenly jumped in front of Naraca, shielding him from Kuabara. Naraca looked up and saw them.
They couldn't stay here, the Earth Kingdom needed to know what was happening here.

"Were with you Naraca" One of the Agents said, keeping his gaze on the Fire bending giant.

"No..." Naraca let out as he got back up on his feet

"I want you one of you to get to the Earth Queen and warn her that the Fire Nation are attacking, I'll need at least two of you to maintain the Earth protection around the houses and keep this fight contained" He ordered the agents as he looked ahead to Kuabara.

Naraca could see the hesitation in the Dai Lee's agents body language when he gave that order, yet they nodded there heads in agreement.

"Got it, I'll get to the Queen now" The Agent on the right said before pulling back and making a hole in the dome that surrounded this whole fight. Once he left he covered the hole with more earthen rock.
The other Agent pulled back to a safer area where he could maintain the Earth that was around the houses and the area as a whole.

Leaving Naraca and Kuabara, his rose his sword up in the air, stretching is right shoulder before letting his arm down and the tip of the blade touching the ground.

"I guess diplomacy won't work on you" He mumbled to himself.
Where words would fail, there was no other option, he had to fight and defeat this man.

Naraca's face appeared calm and collected, this was going to be a tough fight. He suddenly lifted his foot up and stomped it down on the ground, causing a several large rocks to shoot up into the air, Naraca then primed his sword like a bat and smacked his sword into the rocks, creating a shotgun blast of rocks, all firing out towards Kuabara in a deadly spray of earth might.

Right as he did that, he then rose his left hand up, causing two lines of earth pillars to rise up, leading straight for Kuabara. The earthen pillars were large and were diagonally parallel from each other, all leading towards Kuabara in two lines.

Naraca's powerful legs bent slightly before he jumped towards one of the pillars, his body leaning back so his feet would land on the base of the pillar, not on the top though, but on it's side.
Right as his feet landed on the pillar, he jumped off of it, landing side ways on the base of the other pillar, he jumped off of each one, going side to side, while proceeding forward towards Kuabara.

This kept him moving side to side and unable to be tracked by a combustion shot, while at the same time this gave him momentum and speed.
Naraca continued to jump side to side, hopefully the shotgun blast of rocks being enough to distract the fire bending giant for this next attack.

Once he landed on the closest pillar towards Kuabara, and there were no more to jump off of, he would launch himself straight towards Kuabara with hurricane speed. Only to lift his leg up and ram his shin into the giant's face.
From the speed and power of this kick, not even Kuabara would be able to take it lightly as this would cause him to flip end over end while flying backwards before hitting the ground rolling.

Naraca was aware that this man was powerful, maybe even just as, or even more so the him. A strike like this though would severely hurt even a man like him.
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 am

Kuabara was also older then Naraca. he had fought earth benders before, powerful ones and he was no novice to their tactics. He began blasting the rocs out of the air with combustion before he saw the pillars coming at him. So he simply bent his powerful legs and flung himself to the side out of their path. he rolled to his feet, coming up in a half crouch, and began unleashing a furious storm of concussive blasts at Naraca and his pillars and his flieing kick which he was now no where near, firing far more shots then should be normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Giant among men Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Giant among men   A Giant among men Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Giant among men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Locations :: Earth Kingdom-
Jump to: