Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Ninjas or something like that

Go down 

Should Mattias make a ninja group?
Yes
Ninjas or something like that Vote_lcap67%Ninjas or something like that Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Yes but with a different name
Ninjas or something like that Vote_lcap11%Ninjas or something like that Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No
Ninjas or something like that Vote_lcap22%Ninjas or something like that Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Shadow
Rank E
Shadow

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Ninjas or something like that Empty
PostSubject: Ninjas or something like that   Ninjas or something like that Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:06 pm

I think we should have a group of swordsmen/women. I mean we have special opps of every bending power, but the onlything for swordsmen are the group master swordsmen. We should have a special group. One that anyone can get into if they want to. But also being part of it is kind of like your nation. For the time being I'll just call them ninjas.
Back to top Go down

Ninjas or something like that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Notices/Updates/Rules/Help :: Help-
Jump to: