Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Types of battles?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John98
Rank H
John98

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Types of battles? Empty
PostSubject: Types of battles?   Types of battles? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 pm

When we set up a duel, are we allowed to add some kind of twist? Like i had an idea of a type of battle called Gamble Battle, where defence is key, and the damage is irrelevent. Basically, the rules would be that the first hit on a player knocks them out of the arena if they didnt put up a strong enough withstand, and 5-10 players could play.

I had another idea where you could set up a random terrain, giving advantage to any element, as long as it doesent make you always win.

Also, a even highhealth match would be somewhat fun. AKA each has 400 healt or something like that
Back to top Go down
Strider
Rank F
Strider

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Types of battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Types of battles?   Types of battles? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:11 pm

I like it!

Types of battles? Alien
Back to top Go down
John98
Rank H
John98

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Types of battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Types of battles?   Types of battles? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Mattias, if its ok, i would like to start up special duels on the Training and Battles sections on this RPG.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Types of battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Types of battles?   Types of battles? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Very Well, you have a go.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Types of battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Types of battles?   Types of battles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Types of battles?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Notices/Updates/Rules/Help :: Help-
Jump to: