Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Tan-ko Redone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Tan-ko Redone Empty
PostSubject: Tan-ko Redone   Tan-ko Redone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 pm

I was told I had to redo my character sheet so here ya go

Name:Tan-ko

Bending Power: earth

Allegiances: his own

Family Members:all deceased

Extra Information:hmmmm not sure what I am sposed to put here. He is a former earth king who left for a long meditation and training period(aka army life called me away and I kinda forgot bout the site.) He hates the fire nation with a passion for the deaths of his family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
appearance: long black hair and beard, blue eyes, lots of scars and a hard set jawline giving him a mean appearance nowadays.

Height:6'2"

Weight:230 lbs

Body Type:muscular

Extra Feature:his left hand was cut off by a former fire king. To compensate he replaced it with a diamond hand which he uses with great proficiency

Voice:rough and cracked from not using it for a while

Extra Clothing/Gear:Currently he wears black pants and boots and a green shirt that leaves his left shoulder uncovered, also a brown belt which he tucks his beard into. He also uses a katana made for him by pian dow, uses a sword made with energy bending he got from mattias, and a diamond naginata.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:quiet, moody, kind of depressed now

Dislikes:crowds and unnecessary killing

Goals:currently to regain his crown and lead the earth nation back into its former glory

Fears:Few. He has faced death and been brought back by the avatar(A really old rp session I had with kiara tunada) and has fought in many battles. He fears nothing but does fear three people. His former love terra, the one who brought him back from the spirit world kiara tunada, and mattias.

Strength:He is a master earth bender, martial artist, weapons master, and tactician. He is unafraid of death and pain and can manipulate any earth based material with surprising creativity.

Weakness: His mercy often allows life to those that really should die and his honor wont let him really fight someone he knows is weaker. Also his fear of terra, mattias, and kiara

Extra Information: Former earth king with training from pian dow in the way of the sword, and created several techniques himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tan-ko was born in a very small village near ba sing sei(I spellt that wrong I know, been to long) that was caught unawares one night by a fire nation raid. He got lucky and wasn't in the village when it was destroyed, along with everyone he cared for. His hatred for the fire nation only grew as he began to travel, seeking the unit that had destroyed his village, and saw all the destruction the fire nation had caused. As he traveled he practiced his earth bending, eventually returning to ba sing sei to gather a small task force in an attempt to recapture a small fire nation colony. It was here that he first fought the current fire lord, keel, and lost, paying for it with his life. Thankfully the woman he loved was close freinds with the current avatar, who went to the spirit world and rescued him from death. As time passed Tan-ko travelled with the avatar for a time along with terra and mattias. One night though a massive force of fire nation soldiers attacked. To many to fight tan-ko terra and kiara fought their way out, escaping but mattias stayed behind to try and cover their escape, taking only a moment to throw tan-ko his sword, made with energy bending and unbendable by anyone but an energy bender. Fuled by this new anger at the loss of a freind he returned to ba sing sei and there claimed the throne. Shortly after he took time to train with master pian dow who made him a katana, made with a diamond edge and a steel core. While king he made a naginata of diamond blade and decorated steel handle. Shortly after taking the throne however keel attacked ba sing sei with an incrdible force comprised of benders of many elements who had betrayed their countries, including earth benders. Soon keel and his men were in the city. Tan-ko did his best to drive them off and during another vicious battle with keel he lost his left hand. The invaders were driven off by the timely arrival of allies, one of them the unexpected and traitorous Treher. Shortly after Tan-ko replaced his hand with emerald, then diamond then vanished from the earth(aka basic training and whatnot) Now he has returned full of rage guilt and loss.

Last edited by Tan-ko on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Tan-ko Redone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tan-ko Redone   Tan-ko Redone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:29 pm

You need more history, even if you are a returning member.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Tan-ko Redone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tan-ko Redone   Tan-ko Redone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:03 pm

k. Everything else is approved though yes?
Back to top Go down
Aestuo
Staff
Aestuo

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Tan-ko Redone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tan-ko Redone   Tan-ko Redone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 am

Seems ok. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tan-ko Redone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tan-ko Redone   Tan-ko Redone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tan-ko Redone
Page 1 of 1