Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

A New Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Dachou walked out of his grandmothers cottage, much to her dismay, and he settled off toward a nice, quiet place in the forests all to himself. He wore a dark brown sleeveless shirt, showing slight outlines of his msucles, along with dark green pants, and a pair of classis sandals. His pack was slung over his shoulder, filled with the usual, Food, First Aid, a sketch Pad, and some other bits and bobs. He whisteld and Bart, his Flying Lemur, Flew to him, landing on his shoulder with a pur. He smiled and walked down a small trail, stopping at a clearing about 10x10 feet wide, just grass, while surrounding it was all trees and other forms of shrubbery. He smilled to hiself, sitting on the soft ground, and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-07-29

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Akisa was walking through the forest since her friends parents told her not to firebend around their house for awhile. She sighs as she remembered being scolded for lighting the family's cat on fire. Akisa soon found herself in a clearing and her red clothes stood out against all of the trees and shrubberry. She had never noticed the clearing before as she looked around a bit. The girl wondered if anyone uses the clearing as she contniued to walk through it. She stopped at the other side of it and thought if anyone was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Dachous eyes shot open as he heard footsteps. he looked around quickly and shot into the bushes to the right of the tree he was leaning on just before. But poor Bart wasn't fast enough. He fell off Dachous head and looked around, chittering like crazy. He apparently wasn't one for hiding. Dachou peered from between the branches of the bush at the newcomer. A girl that looked about his age, maybe younger. He watched her carefully, wondering what she was doing in his clearing.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Akisa looked around the clearing as she felt like she was being watched. She soon shrugged before going back into town. Though she returned shortly after as she had two cups of tea. She set one down as she held her cup as she sat on the ground. She took a sip of it as she found the warmth of hot tea too be refreshing. She let out a small sigh as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Barts eye twitched as he saw the girl disappear. The animal slowly crouched on all fours, and he lowered himself to the ground as she came back once more. Bart took one look at the tea nand screeched. He dragged himself over to Akisa and looked from her to the cup, his implying not very subtle

Cursing under his breath, Dachou slowly and silently crept around the clearing, behind the shadows, and rested in a spot where he wasn't to close to the girl but he could still see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Akisa smiled after looking a bit startled at the animal. "Hi there." She said happily as she placed the other cup in front of the flying lemur. She had a soft smile on her face as she took another sip. Her emerald eyes looked at the animal as she wondered if it had an owner or a friend nearby. Though she dismissed the thought Akisa ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Bart chittered happily as she placed the tea in front of him. In seconds, the cup was lying on it's side, completely drained, and Bart layed there, his head lolling, his paw on his stomach, passed out. Dachou slowly grinned as he thought of something. He quickly crawled to the tree nearest Akisa, and climbed up it, and, sitting up on the branch directly above her, he asked,

"What're you doing with my pet?"
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Akisa looked around a bit as she heard someone speak. She then looked behind her and saw no one. She sighed as she tensed a little. "I was only sharing soe tea with him." She said as she guessed that the flying lemur was a boy. She then looked up into the tree above her.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Dachou jumped down from the branch, landing a few feet in front of them, his back turned from them. He was grinning. He turned around, his smile on his face. "Some Tea? Oh, ok, I guess that's ok." He pretended he wasn't aware of the fact that he saw everything she did. He walked up to them and sat down next to Bart, picking him up and putting him in his lap. Bart burped, which sounded like a dying chipmunk, and lay sound asleep.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 pm

"I'm Akisa." She said shyly. She watched the man as she fidgeted a little bit. Though she soon took a sip of her tea as she tried to calm her nerves. Her eyes seemed to watch him as she felt a little uneasy and her valiant attempts at relaxing failed. Akisa watched the man ore closely now after taking a sip of her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Dachou sat there twiddling his thumbs and staring at the ground, and listened to her as she stated her name. "Pretty name. Mines Dachou. Dachou Nushi." He stared at Barts sleeping body, his chest heaving slowly, and Dachou smiled a bit, picking him back up by the tail and setting him down on the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 pm

"Your pet is quite cute." She said shyly still as she watched the flying lemur. The gentle breeze blew her hair a bit as she seemed to relax. Then she realized she still had her tea and drank it a bit timidly. She started to watch the guy again after letting out a relaxed sigh. Though she soon was relaxed but still quite timid around Dachou.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:46 pm

"Thanks, I found him a few years back, nursed him back to health, though I dunno what happened to him." He looked at the practically dead Lemur, and and tickled its stomach. The Animal chittered and got up lazily, than looked between the two of them. Dachou picked him up by his ear and beckoned for Akisa to come closer. "Wanna pet him?"
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 pm

"Okay." She said timidly. She smiled as she watched the little animal. She looked at him then at the animal. Her hand ran through her hair again as she seeed to be a bit nerous. Then she slowly rached out to the anial as she tried to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:38 am

Dachou smiled slightly as she reached out her hand to pet Bart, who was slowly gaining consousness. Dachou shook his white hair out of his eyes, revealing that they were narrowed in thought. He watched her light strokes of his fur and he cast his eyes downward, dowager the ground. He let a sigh escape his lips, and he looked at the empty tea cup. He grabbed the cup and set it down in front of Akisa.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 am

Akisa soon stopped petting him as she let out a relaxed sigh. She looked at Dachou as she saw his eyes. "Are you alright?" She asked a bit shyly. Hr curiosity was making her less timid around him. Though she still spoke shyly.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 am

Dachou looked up, forgetting the fact that he was I. The middle of a forest, talking to a not so bad looking girl. He nodded quickly, saying "Yeah" repeatedly. He scratched the back of his head as Bart sat up, his ears moving back and forth, and he jumped up, Chittagong and running around, up Dachous back than jumping onto Akisas head and than down her arm and around the small clearing, just for a bit of exercise. "Do you live by the forest?" Dachou asked softly, ignoring the lemurs behavior.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 am

"I live with my friend in the nearby city." Akisa said as she giggled lightly at the lemur's behavior. She then looked at Dachou before tilting her head. She seemed to curious about the guy unlike most of the other strangers she met. Unbeknownst to her though she had a small blush on her face as she tilted her head. Her hair hanging a little bit in her face.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am

"Ah. So you live in the city" He repeated, watching Bart run up a tree than fall back down from under the branch. The lemur didn't seem to be giving up anytime soon. He turned back to see Akisa staring at him, and crossed his eyes down at his nose. "What is there something in my teth?" he asked. Dachou attempted to look at his mouth, than realized how stupid he seemed, he stopped. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:53 am

She giggled as she smiled. "Nothing. It's just that I don't eet any interesting strangers like I used to." She said as she looked at him. Her hair blew a bit in a small breeze. She fidgeted a little as she watched the lemur for a bit before looking back at him. The wind blew more of her hair into her face.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:02 am

Dachou stared at her hair, competent hopeless with girls. He pointed around his face and said, "You got a little something over.... Here." he said it about her hair. He looked back down at his feet than looked around the clearing. He watched Bart hop from the trees highest branch and take flight. He was going smoothly until the landing. At the the lemur stumbled at ran into Dachous leg. The poor thing jumped up, and ran up his arm, setting himself around Dachous neck.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:12 am

Akisa moved her hair out of the way as she smiled. She then watched the lemur as it flew. Though her attention soon returned to Dachou as she tried to finish her tea though its cold now. She frowned a bit as she looked a bit saddened at the tea before finishing it. Then she looked at the guy as she smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 am

Dachou looked at her disheartened expression as she sipped the cold tea.he grinned back at her, though he probably looked pretty stupid with the lemur around his neck like a scarf. He looked at the cup and motioned at his bag. "I can make you some tea. I havethe ingredients and living with my grandmother does help with the cooking issue." he said smiling. Bart lay on Dachous neck, his eyes beginning to droop.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:26 am

"Oh no. It's okay." Akisa said timidly as she blushed. She fidgeted a little bit while watching him. She felt a quite a bit more shy now though she was still curious about Dachou. Her blush deepened a little bit as she started to hum. She seemed quite enveloped into the song she was humming.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 am

"Uh, ok. If you say so." Dachou replied, not pushing any further. He looked around, greatly interested in the scenary around him, but his gaze kept coming back to AKISA. he scratched his head and looked around, and he leaned on his arms backwards.Though he didn't say anything, the breeze was beginning to anny him, every time he turned in it's direction, a hair or something seemed to get in his eyes. He sighed and closer them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Locations :: Fire Nation-
Jump to: