Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

A New Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

A New Friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dachou walked out of his grandmothers cottage, much to her dismay, and he settled off toward a nice, quiet place in the forests all to himself. He wore a dark brown sleeveless shirt, showing slight outlines of his msucles, along with dark green pants, and a pair of classis sandals. His pack was slung over his shoulder, filled with the usual, Food, First Aid, a sketch Pad, and some other bits and bobs. He whisteld and Bart, his Flying Lemur, Flew to him, landing on his shoulder with a pur. He smiled and walked down a small trail, stopping at a clearing about 10x10 feet wide, just grass, while surrounding it was all trees and other forms of shrubbery. He smilled to hiself, sitting on the soft ground, and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Akisa
Rank I

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Akisa shakes her head as she watched Dachou. She didn't feel comfortable eating food if it belonged to someone she didn't know. She looked at Bart then back at Dachou. Her hair seemed brighter as she stared at him. She ignored the food for now as she yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"C'mon, eat. As far as I know all you ate or drank today was that tea." He said, sighing. Dachou spun around a few times on his chair, and closed his eyes, relaxing a bit. He breathed slowly, and was soon aroused by Bart, who was trying to get back to the Food. Bart launched himself from Dachous knee to his bowl, where he landed in the mess, getting soup all over his fur. But the lemur didn't mind, he was to focused on eating.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Akisa shook her head at him. She just sat on his bed as she fixed her hair. She then watched Bart as she started to giggle. Though she soon looked back at Dachou. She tried to look into his eyes as she smiled a bit happily.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Dachou groaned, covering his eyes with his hand, and rubbing his eyes. He lowered his hand and looked around, his everlasting grin still apparent on his face. He looked around and his eyes made contact with Akisas.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

"Well, he is a cute animal." She said as she giggled lightly. Then she blushed deeply as her stomach growled loudly. She then placed her hands on her stomach as if she was trying to silence it. She then looked up at Dachou as she smiled though seemed a little embarassed about it. Her bangs hang lightly over her eyes as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 pm

"I guess. But he's more of the 'My way or the highway' kind of animals." Dachou sighed, grinning. Dachous smile vanished when her stomach growled. He stood up, grabbed the ramen bowl, the one Bart was not bathing in, and shoved it towards Akisa. "Eat. Now." He ordered, pointing towards the bowl, and than to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:37 pm

"i'm not a little kid. I know how to eat." Akisa said as she alost seemed angry. Though she still took the bowl and started to eat the noodles. She ate it slowly and respectfully as she had a small sile on her face. She would occasionally look at Bart as he bathed in the other bowl. She soon finished her bowl as she let out a relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:56 pm

"O'k, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend you or anything." Dachou held up his hands in a giving up kind of way. He sighed and rested his head on his hands, and watched Akisa and Bart eat their noodles. Bart was apparently having the time of his life in the bowl. He kept jumping out and slurping the soup, than jumping back in to eat the noodles and other foods.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Akisa set the bowl back onto the table. She then stared prominently at Dachou. Her eyes gleaming a bit as she yawned again. She looked at him a bit sleepily as she yawned more. Akisa stayed awake however as she looked at Dachou.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Dachou looked at Akisa, feeling someone staring at him. He felt slightly awkward at this, but he took no action into making it seem so. He saw her yawn and he straightened up. "If you wanna sleep I can go leave the room for a bit and come back later." He asked nicely, pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm

"Oh no I couldn't ask that of you." She said politely. She looked at Bart before yawning again. Her eyes slowly started to close as she slowly started to fall asleep. She looked up at him as she tried to awake. Though Akisa soon leaned a bit forward as she had fallen asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Dachou grinned as he watched her fall asleep. He stood up from his chair, and gently eased her back down on her back. Dachou took both the ramen bowls and, looking back once, quitly opened the door, and closed it softly. He walked down the hall, and dropped both bowls of ramen in a tub of bowls, along with Bart inside the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Akisa slept blissfully. When she woke up she looked around the room. She soon got up from the bed and sighed. She opened the door and peeked out. After looking around she stepped into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Dachou heard a door open and peeked outside the kitchen. Apparently Akisa had woken up. He went back into the kitchen and washed his hands off, after cleaning the bowls, and turned around, only to be face-to-face with his younger sister, Kira.

"What are you doing? Who is that girl over there?! You guys better not be doing what I think your doing!"

"Kira! Calm down. We're not doing anything! We're just friends!"

"You better be because if Grandma catches her here she won't let me go see Ihen until I'm 105!"
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 am

Akisa heard the yelling as she let out a soft sigh. She quietly crapt torwards the the voices as she wondered why they were yelling. When she reached the yelling Akisa sighed as she saw Dachou and the girl. Akisa shortly guessed that the girl is his sister. She stood there watching until they either noticed her stopped.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 pm

"Iehn? Are you sure he's a good kid? I really don't think you should-"

Dachou looked up, seeing Akisa standing in the doorway. Kira apparently hadn't noticed her and kept on yelling. Typical sister. Always the last to notice things. Kira looked up at Dachou agitated.

"Hey Akisa. You woke up."

Kira stopped shouting, and slowly turned around. She laughed nervously and waved to Akisa, than ran out the door, walking past Akisa.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Akisa waved bye to Dachou's sister. The young woman sighed as she fixed her hair again. She also made sure her clothes were neat. "How did I get here?" The girl thought quickly. She then started to walk torwards Dachou but she tripsalong the way.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Dachous eyes widened as Akisa tripped. in a flash, Dachou took a step and reached out his arms, catching her has she fell. He caught her under his arms, her head would be on his chest. He looked down at her, nervous and confused. "You ok?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

"Yeah." Akisa stammered out before looking up at him. She was blushing furiously and had gleamfully happy eyes for some reason. Her hair was a bit ruffled bu otherwise fine. She then wondered how Dachou would react. Her clothes were a bit ruffled as well.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 pm

"Well, that's good." Dachou said, grinning. He had a mischevious glint in his eyes, and his toothy grin was practically showing off his pearly whites. He looked at her slihgtly messed up hair, but didn't comment on them. He looked down at the ground, and back at Akisa.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Akisa thought about her position. She sighed though as she looked around timidly before blushing deeper. Her heart was starting to rush as she blushed even more furiously. She fixed her quickly. When she finished she leaned closer and gave Dachou a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Dachous face heated up as it began to turn bright red. The only place that stayed his usual skin color was where she planted her kiss, but it quickly vanished along with the rest of his face. He stood there, frozen, only able to say fragments of words. "Uh.. Er... Thanks... Um.. Kiss... Uh..." He went on like this for a few minutes, he looked down at Akisa, smiling slowly, than bending down, he returned the kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Akisa blushed more as she held his hand. She looked down to he ground shyly for a bit. Her eyes gleamed a bit happier now as she looked back up at him. The girl was smilin a bit happily at him. Though she tip-toed a bit so she could kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 am

Dachou grinned his usual lopsided grin, and bent down, completing her journey to kiss him early. He held her back with one and, caressing it, and gently touched her shoulder. He couldn't help but smile at this all. This was his first kiss, after all. He wanted to savor it for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Akisa
Rank I
Akisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am

Akisa kissed him passionately and eagerly. She was enjoying and trying to savor the moment. Her bangs fell around her forhead in locks of hair as she kissed him. Her shirt lifted to expose her belly a bit as well. Her eyes glinted happily and a bit mischieviously.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 am

Dachou let out a small laugh in the kiss, feeling her shirt lift slightly and her exposed belly press against his shirt. He slowly moved his hand down her side, feeling her nice curves, and stopped his hand at her side. He kisses her passiontly, rubbing his hands gently on her back and sides. Slowly, he moved closer to her, hoping she would behi. To move back also so they could lean against the wall. He grinned and rubbed his hand gently on her bare stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender :: Locations :: Fire Nation-
Jump to: