Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

In Absence of a King

Go down 
+10
Dawn
Etai
Dachou
Kuabara
Zira
pinecone
Phin Feng
Kiara_Tunada
Naxx-Ja
Mattias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

In Absence of a King - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

The great city of Omashu. Home of the great King Bumi, who survived over a hundred years of war. One of the greatest minds in the world, and unmatched in strength on the battleground.

Mattias stood up from his crouch as he overlooked the great city from one of the many surrounding mountains. In the distance, the sun started to dissapear behind the landscape. For so many years the city has servered as a beacon of hope to him, that a city could survive the war, and still remain intact. Not just physically, but spiritually. The people of Omashu were a whole people. Then why on earth do I want to turn the other way?

This was the question that he had been asking himself for the past hour. He had arrived outside of Omashu after several days of fast pace travelling. He was tired, but still had a decent amount of energy left in him. The first thing he had done was approach the gate. This was his first clue that something was wrong...

... the sun beat down upon Mattias as he stared down the gatekeeper. Both men wore frowns, and sweat was rolling down the sides of their faces. They were in the midst of a heat wave.

The keeper was the traditional earthbender. Rediculously strong, and as blunt as the rocks he threw. Therefore he wasted no time getting on Mattias' bad side.

"I say again gate keeper, I wish to pass into the mighty city of Omashu!" Mattias was exhasperated, he had been trying to convince the man to let him pass for the past hour and a half. Oddly enough the guard had not recognized the seal of the King. He had spent the next hour trying to explain what brought him to Omashu, then the next half hour trying to prove it.

"Oh I know, the great un-named swordsmaker has travelled all of the way from Ba Sing Se to meet with our King, and to give him the sword that he personally requested from you." The mocking tone in the man's voice was unmistakable.

Mattias almost blasted him into the side of the wall then and there, but he didn't need to get arrested just to enter the city. In all probability he would be excecuted on the spot.

"My craft speaks for itself as I have been saying. If you still need proof look upon my sword!" Mattias yet again handed his sword out to the man.

"Pretty symbols and a nice shape does not a sword make." The man roared in laughter at his own rhyme.

Mattias lost it then and there. He flipped the sword into the air and caught it in his right hand. Pointing it straight at the guard.
"Will you or will you not let me pass?"

"In the name of the King, no outsiderer shall be permitted admittance unless the King or his police directly permit it."

It was at the mention of 'police' that shut Mattias up. In a flash he sheathed his sword and glanced into the courner of his eye. Looking... looking... There. Hidden by a large rock formation, a lone man watched the gate. He wore a strange uniform, a faction that Mattias was not aware of. He frowned, something was not right. In a large dramatic flair, he jabbed his finger at the guards chest, "You better be glad that I am tired from the journy or I would throw you off this bridge myself!"

Then without another word he stalked away...

...The sun had almost completly set now. He had seen no more signs of the police watching him. Apparently they weren't interested in him yet. Their mistake.

As the last bits of sunlight dissapeared, Mattias moved into action. Although the sun gave up his advantage, it made the streets of the city empty, and maybe he would be able to see these police.

He quietly slipped down from the rock he was on, then jogged quickly down a path that led to the front of the bridge. A few minutes later he arrived. Instead of walking across he took a sharp right and followed a near invisible path down the side of the mountain. Here was the secret route inside and outside the city. Few knew of it, fewer still would be willing to take it...

cautiously Mattias gripped the metal cover over a well hidden pipe, just large enough for him to walk through. With a great yank, the cover fell free. The mess inside was then revealed, and the stench came out like a wave. A lump formed in the back of his throught, and his eyes began to water. Glancing over his should be placed on hand forward. With a smile, he created a small controlled flame in the palm of his hand. The fire was almost irrelevent, it was the heat that he needed. With a great breath he increased the flame until it was a quiet, but hot flame. He walked forward slowly and the "water" it touched was instantly vaporized. He smiled grimly. He would need a knew tunic. Covering his mouth with a cloth, he procided up the pipe. The reak of the "water" increased without limit, especially since he was cooking everything inside of it.

After a painstakenly slow half an hour, he finally reached the cover to a manhole. He closed his eyes and tried to remember his geography. To be perfectly honest he had never taken this route before, and never again wanted to. Screw it, I can't take much more of this. He reached up and pushed the cover off. A great burst of steam hissed out, but other than that no more noise came. He slowly climbed out, then replaced the cover. He needed to find a place to stay and fast.

------

After a quick scan he had located an Inn with a decent reputation. When he entered, the innkeeper took one look at him, and nearly puked.

"I would say what are you doing after curfew, but I don't think I would want to know."

Mattias frowned at the mention of curfew, but he didn't question the man. "I need a room for about a week, some food..." he looked down at his cloak, "and a new cloak."

He tossed a handsome amount of money onto the innkeeper's counter.

The man looked outside briefly, then replied, "I'll see what I can do."

Mattias watched him go into the back... he looked forward to getting a bath.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Kiara could not help but give a half smirk when he mentioned names ment nothing in the Lotus.

"Of course they do not, I do feel as if we will see eachother much more outside of the lotus presense firebender." She stressed the firebender out the same way he did and had a light tone to it before watching him move to another door.

Before her mind had even told her to start following her feet already were following Mattias to the other room and up the ladder. Her eyes surveyed the room they just entered, it was comfortable and kinda of neat in her opinion. The they shifted towards the many doors and Kiara guessed that those rooms were where they were sleeping and left it at that.

Kiara followed Mattias one more time and as he stood infront of the arm chair she passed him and took the seat to the left of him. Needing to face the door was a habit that had been developed over the years and it wasn't going to be broken any time soon. She took her seat and as he asked what happened in Ba Sing Se Kiara sighed.

"I was being treated like an object rather than a person, also Cerelia and Naraca were fighting and I could not function properly in that manner..so I left, Terra said they would meet me here." Kiara frowned a bit as she looked at Mattias, "Thats what happened...I kind of feel bad now that I think about it."
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Dachou looked to his right, where a boy seemingly appeared out of nowhere. He nodded a greeting to Sven, his eyes mere slits. He snapped his head back at the direction he shot the lightening at his stance now a fighting one. He heard a growl, and looked to the side of the explosion, where a man stood, crouching, and growling like an animal. Dachou gulped. His pity on who he just shot vanished. He didn't think that man would crumble on one shot.

"Dachou. My name is Dachou."

He said through gritted teeth to the teen. Dachou took a few steps back, still in his fighting stance. He stood there, still as a stone, his eyes trained on the hulking figure. But he heard another voice, someone that sounded strangely familiar. But he had to focus. If that man were to attack him for falsely attacking him, Dachou would need to be ready.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Sven saw Kuabara and Zira, and could tell they haven't find him and Dachou yet. He figured now was a good time for a cheap shot. He shot blasts of air at the ground, sending him high above to where Kuabara and Zira are. He then shot two blasts of air at Zira and Kuabara. After that, Sven created a tornado in hopes of blasting the two off the building.

"Wow, you two are a lot easier than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Zira eyed the gaint before her eyes shot into the direction Dachou and Pinecone were. Before Kuabara laid a hand on her Zira simply redirected the lighting up into the air and shook her head. But then before she could even speak again a complete fool decided to put her and her comrades skill to the test.

Blasts of Air could easily be split with a strong force of a simple fire whip. She nodded at Kuabara before he hoisted her up into the air and doing a back flip two whips of fire engulfed with the tornado and Zira landed on the ground before redirecting the fire that was now a tornado down the alleyway to flush out the other man that was with this one.

"I'm bored Kuabara...do you wanna finish them off?"
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:50 am

Kuabara leapt over Zira, his fists engulfed in flames. He landed in a crouch, his fists slamming into the ground and firing off two streams of flame along the ground in a straight line, trying to roast his opponent before the fight ever truly began.
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:00 pm

OOC: sorry about any confusion, but my characters name is actually Sven, not pinecone Sad sorry! when i made my account i didn't know the accounts name had to be that of your rp character Sad sorry(again Razz)!
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Quote :
Kiara could not help but give a half smirk when he mentioned names ment nothing in the Lotus.

"Of course they do not, I do feel as if we will see eachother much more outside of the lotus presense firebender." She stressed the firebender out the same way he did and had a light tone to it before watching him move to another door.

Before her mind had even told her to start following her feet already were following Mattias to the other room and up the ladder. Her eyes surveyed the room they just entered, it was comfortable and kinda of neat in her opinion. The they shifted towards the many doors and Kiara guessed that those rooms were where they were sleeping and left it at that.

Kiara followed Mattias one more time and as he stood infront of the arm chair she passed him and took the seat to the left of him. Needing to face the door was a habit that had been developed over the years and it wasn't going to be broken any time soon. She took her seat and as he asked what happened in Ba Sing Se Kiara sighed.

"I was being treated like an object rather than a person, also Cerelia and Naraca were fighting and I could not function properly in that manner..so I left, Terra said they would meet me here." Kiara frowned a bit as she looked at Mattias, "Thats what happened...I kind of feel bad now that I think about it."

Mattias nodded as she explained what had transpiered after he had left them. As he watched, the inner conflit inside of Kiara became visible. It obviously wasn't an easy thing for her to do, leave those who were willing to help her. And to be honest, she needed all the help she could get.

Giving a heavy sigh, Mattias leaned back in his chair. The past few days of exhaustion flashed across his face for an instant before he regained his composure.

"I would hope that they all meant for the best, and you will see who truly are devoted to you soon."

Then Mattias forced a smile to his face and spoke in a somewhat forced cheerful voice, "But enough of that talk for now, we need to find a place for you to stay..." he looked at her questionanly at her, "unless you all ready found a place?"

Even as he said the words he realized something had changed since he had last spoke to the Avatar. His personality had taken a drastic turn. Which side of him was the true voice? He seemed to be more open when surrounded by the White Lotus, or was he really hiding more?

He shook the thought, he would spin himself in circles if he continued. Most likely neither are my true personality, although the latter I would hope it to be more like.
Back to top Go down
Etai
Unranked
Etai

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

Etai sat huddled, feeling the vibrations around him. He felt the earth shake as the village was in chaos, guards running around, trying to get people to safety. Or fighting fire nation soldiers. It was because of them Etai would lay down at night, crying, fearing for his life. It was because of them his mother died. IT was because of them they had to work so hard to keep the pathetic excuse of a home. It was barely considered a home. A small flat, it had 3 rooms, one for Etai, one for his father, and one that is the kitchen. It was there Etai lived. But his pet Gorilla Goat Flopsie, who was named after their old King Bumis Goat, lived outdoors, by the crops, guarding them. He was like a guard dog, in a way, scaring off intruders, keeping the crops safe. chasing hybrid squirrels. Finally, Etai had the courage to stand up, and face the firebenders.

"ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Etai screeched, Flopsie exploding through the wall of an outhouse and charged at a couple of Firebenders. They at first seemed surprised, but than it turned into anger, they started to produce flames, but they were quickly subsided by Flopsies fist meeting their skulls. The men flew sideways, crashing into other guards, who were as shocked as the others were, and began tryng to fight back. But it was useless.

Etai jumped ontop of a barrel and shouted in triumph. He raised a rock in the air and shouted out his name.

"REMEMBER THIS NAME, FIRE NATION! IT IS ETAI KUN! I WILL BE THE REASON YOU ALL DIE!"

He than jumped back onto the ground, and twisted his foot, making the earth shift underneath the Fire Nations and Earth Guards feet, sinking them until they were neck deep in the earth. He laughed, and Flopsie barked happily. Etai shot up a rock spyre under his feet that shot him several feet in the air, and he landed on Flopsies back, and the Gorilla Goat gave a heave. It wasn't used to weight on its back. The Goat was maturing, 7 feet tall and a great brute, but not as big as his namesake. The boy laughed and rubbed the Goats head, who panted happily.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:04 pm

"I wish it will be sooner rather than later Mattias."

Kiara raised an eyebrow at his sudden cheerful tone, this man was more confusing to her in many ways. He seemed to be splitting or changing in some way, a vibe of difference was coming from the young White Lotus member. But her mind quickly snapped back into reality when he had asked whether she had a place to stay or not.

Being mindful a half smile was on her face as she shook her head no. "No, I haven't found a place to stay yet, I was attacked by some thug earlier but he seemed to be more than just a simple man. Like he was working for someone.."

Her legs crossed into a indian style in the chair as her hands gripped her ankles and leaned forward a bit looking at Mattias, "How are you though? I am hoping everything is okay..."

But then something else popped into her head. Kiara couldn't remember if he had agreed to being her teacher or not but whatever his choice was she would be fine with it. The young girl decided not to say anything because of the simple fact that more important things were about to unfold now.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Dachou stared at the Fire Tornado, and his eyes narrowed as Zira said those cross words. 'I'm bored Kuabara...do you wanna finish them off? What, she thought that they were mere toys, easy to replace and fun to destroy? Dachou thought himself to be rather interesting. Maybe he was getting a bit ahead of himself. But still, Dachou took no insult kindly, and now gladly wouldn't mind if they slowly drowned to death in a tub of boiling water. Dachou raised his hands, and spun around, his left foot stuck out, heel scraping the earth around him, his body crouched, and the Fire tornado closed in on him. A second could be seen as it engulfed him, than Dachou jumped up, and spread his hands apart quickly, and the fire dispersed. the moments when the fire was around him scorched some of Dachous clothes, and singed the tips of his hair, but he was unfazed. the smoke around them from the fire gave Dachou an ominous appearance. His grin was still there, but it was a grin of pure hatred, if possible. It was an evil sneer, one of the few times Dachou had actually gotten mad.

"You think were boring? Well, Zira, I have news for you! If you think this is boring, you will have no enjoyment whatsoever once I personally set afire to you and your pet gorilla here!"

Dachou shouted, his voice penetrating and taunting, even a bit mad. He easily sidestepped Kuabaras fire streams. Than, Dachou grinned evilly as his face snapped to Sven.

"Go make yourself useful and form a cloud of dust and dirt around us. I don't want to see these devils faces yet."

His actions were nothing to laugh at. They were crazy. Dachou began walking towards them, and in two quick movements, his fist were ablaze with blue fire. The fire radiating from his fists, were nothing compared to the fire in his eyes. His pupils were dilated, and his golden eyes were piercing through Zira and Kuabara like golden daggers. He raised one hand in a greeting, all the fingers outstretched from each other like he was waving to them. Than, a large beam of fire shot out at Zira, and from when that beam came out from his hand, it lasted a mere 3 seconds, and when it disappeared, Dachou seemingly disappeared. He was hidden in his surroundings. Unless you looked closely, you would be unable to spot Dachou crouched behind a pillar.
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, thought Sven. Who does this guy think he is, bossing me around? Nobody tells me what to do! Wait, focus!

At that though, Sven eyed the two firebenders carefully. Looking upon the mark on the giants forehead, whom the girl called kuabara, he knew this was no ordinary firebender. He had combustion powers!

After Dachou vanished, Sven thought he was alone. Whatever, i can take them on my own, he thought. Then he got in a fighting stance.

"I don't know if you're still here or not, but airbending is NOT dust bending, there isn't even dust around here for me to kick up."

After that, he eyed kuabara again. Back home, they learned how to defeat somebody like this when they learned about Avatar Aang. But what was it? Sven could not remember.

"I guess i will take you guys on myself."

After that remark, he shot a crescent of air at zira. He knew she would dodge it, it was meant to be avoided. It was merely a decoy. Doing his second move without detection, he sent airwaves on the ground, which would cause her to fall down. He then focused on kuabara, who's immense size, combined with his combustion powers, scared him. Wait, he thought, now i remember! To defeat him, i have to hit him in his mark!

He then shot a small but dense sphere of air aimed perfectly at the giants forehead.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Zira shook her head a bit as she waited to see who exactly was coming from the alleyway. When hearing that famliar voice her eyes kept the calm expression as a simple smirk grew on her face. As soon as she saw Dachou the girl relaxed a bit.

"Actually I was getting bored with the airbender, thanks for showing me around by the way, I know every nook around here."

Her arms stayed crossed as he sent that beam of fire at her, then she uncrossed her hands when the beam had gotten close enough and let her palm almost touch it before waving her hand to the right and redirecting it into the ground. Zira then looked around and giggled,

"Aww..he disappeared."

But before she could focus on Dachou again Sven seemed to be attacking her as well. This was beginning to be a fun little workout for her. Her hand balled up into a fist as she thrusted it towards the ground and concentrated enough to send a blast a beam of fire at the ground propelling her up to the rooftop. Then something caught her eye, Sven actually helped her find Dachou as she had seen his shadow behind the pillar when she blasted herself up onto the roof. Without saying anything else her index finger and middle joined together and shot a beam of lightning at the pillar Dachou was behind.

As Phin Feng's soldiers started coming to the commotion Zira took that time to simply slink away and go look for what she was searching for in the beginning. She knew that Kuabara could handle his own.
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Kuabara didnt even blink as he fired off three concussive shots in rapid succession. The first striing the condensed air and exploding, taking the air with it. The other two careening down the street in sven's direction.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Quote :
"I wish it will be sooner rather than later Mattias."

Kiara raised an eyebrow at his sudden cheerful tone, this man was more confusing to her in many ways. He seemed to be splitting or changing in some way, a vibe of difference was coming from the young White Lotus member. But her mind quickly snapped back into reality when he had asked whether she had a place to stay or not.

Being mindful a half smile was on her face as she shook her head no. "No, I haven't found a place to stay yet, I was attacked by some thug earlier but he seemed to be more than just a simple man. Like he was working for someone.."

Her legs crossed into a indian style in the chair as her hands gripped her ankles and leaned forward a bit looking at Mattias, "How are you though? I am hoping everything is okay..."

But then something else popped into her head. Kiara couldn't remember if he had agreed to being her teacher or not but whatever his choice was she would be fine with it. The young girl decided not to say anything because of the simple fact that more important things were about to unfold now.

Mattias gave a weary smile. He gestured to a nearby closed window. "Frankly, this doesn't seem right. Such a drastic change in the heart of the Earth Kingdom doesn't seem possible. Especially here of all places. Bumi is never one to let such a thing get out of hand..."

He paused, realizing that he had just given a crucial part of the reason for him being here away. He shrugged slightly than continued.

"As you may have assumed, I am indeed part of the Order of the White Lotus. Not a very high ranking member, but a member all of the same. I won't bore you with all of the details of that aspect of my story, as that should be saved for another time. Neadless to say, that is not the extent of the secrets about who I am, so don't assume that you have figured me out yet."

He gave another smile, then repositioned his sword. The pummel had started to dig into his side. He glanced at one of the designs on his sword Secrets indeed. He thought to himself.

"Anyways, the point being... I was sent here to determine why we lost contact with King Bumi, and why all reports from this city have all together ceased. Who you saw downstairs are my... associates. While they are also part of the Order, keep in mind that you must not trust them. Heed my warning Avatar."

His face grew serious as he spoke her title. There were too many things at stake. Yet again he cursed fate.

"You can stay here as long as you wish. The older man that you saw will make sure you have everything that you need. He's been around a while, and even knew your past life. Maybe sometime you will have a chance to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:32 am

When Mattias mentioned King Bumi her eyes moved over to the window he gestured to. A nostalgic feeling was starting to shadow over her but Kiara shook it off as best as she could. That name was a trigger of some sort in her spirit and Omashu as well. "When I was headed here everyone would talk about how calm and peaceful this place..but it seems like a dark shadow has casted itself over the city."

Listening to his words her eyes then gazed back into his and a grin crossed her face, this man was a lot more interesting then she previously believed. "Wow Mattias, I am a little bit shocked but then again you do seem very special in that way. You'll be a high ranking member soon..I just know it."

Kiara smiled back at him and laughed softly when he mentioned her not figuring him out just yet. "I highly doubt I will figure you out anytime soon. Even though you would not crack a simple smile for me back then. I'm making a good headway though with you I can tell. We'll figure eachother out later when that time comes."

A frown then set on her face when he was mentioning her title, sighing Kiara stood and crossed her arms after bowing respectfully. "I take your warning into full consideration..thank you Mattias." She gave him a quick hug before pushing off him and looking around. "Is the elder still downstairs? Is he someone I can trust..I want to talk to him about my past life."
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

The next few moments were a blur to Dachou. He hid behind the pillar, planning his next moves, when he heard some Fire being bended, than the sound of electricity being pulsed through the air, and the next thing Dachou knew, he was flying forward, the pillar breaking from the power of the bolt. He cursed as the roof began to collapse. Dachou kicked himself up and launched himself sideways, narrowly dodging the roof. Dachou swore loudly as he spotted the guards coming out from nowhere. Two soldiers cautiously walked towards Dachou, their arms ready. Dachou stared at them, his eyes for once opened. He stared at them, than slowly his mouth twitched into a grin. His eyes darted to the disappearing Zira and than back to the guards.

"Don't worry, I'm not fighting. Yet."

Dachou than pulled out his Sais, his grin still apparent. Dachou than, flicked his wrist, and his fist, and Sai, burst into Blue flames. The guards, surprised, flung their rock gloves. Dachou rolled to his left, and dodged them, than shot a fireball in between them. He than shot a stream of fire from his palm, downwards, which propelled him up a bit, and he used his leg muscles also to jump up onto the roof. Then, saluting to the guards, who jumped up after him, Dachou raced after Zira, taunting her, and shooting Blue fireballs and arcs of lightening at her.

"Come on Zira! Face me like you did that day not so long ago! Show me how powerful your Father made you! How else will you prove your worth?!"

And so Dachou ran, the Earth Guards after him, leaving Sven to fend for himself against this strange, Powerful Firebender with the power to perform the great feat of combustion.
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:25 pm

In the heat of his battle with Kuabara, Sven didn't even notice when Dachou leave. The first of the 2 blasts was easily dodged. An airbender having all this free space to jump around it, in it impossible to hit him. Or that's what one would think. The first blast he jumped out of the way, but due to the fact that the former was hiding the second blast, he did not say it coming, and barely had any time to jump out of the way. Although the actual hit missed him, the explosion knocked him over. Sven gracefully landed it with a roll, and while he didn't receive any physical harm, it delivered a mental blow.

Wow, Sven thought, what if this guy beats me? I will be captured and then... No, best I don't think about that. Can't let him know I'm feeling unsure though. Fighting is half mental, and if I let him know he has an edge over me, he will win.

"That the best you got? I've fought non-benders tougher than you!"

He then shot a kuabara-sized wall of wind straight at the giant, hoping it would knock him against the wall, or at the very least, knock the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 am

Dawn was in Omashu on a diplomatic mission. She was wearing her Water Tribe clothing, but in this place it seemed absurd to do so. Nonetheless, Dawn was wearing her Water Tribe clothing.

She saw Sven and Kuabara fighting when she walked out of the palace. Hm, maybe I should help? Dawn thinks to herself. She shakes her head, but Sven did seem to be struggling.

She decided to stay and watch just in case Sven or Kuabara did need her help. But, in no case would she help a fire bender. They killed her parents and have burnt her really bad, but the burns were gone by now. So, the trust she had in fire benders was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:00 pm

[Me and Kiara are splitting from this topic into another one]

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 pm

[Okay..so it'll be the same posting order just it'll go straight to Dachou after Kuabara]

Zira turned her head to look back at Dachou and the soldiers chasing after him. This was exactly what she had wanted, for him to follower her. With that same sadistic smile Zira halted and redirected the lightning into the air. She stood on the edge of the rooftop she was now on and crossed her arms looking at Dachou,

"I'll prove my worth by not fighting someone as low as you. I don't have time for insignificant people. I have more important things to you, I am getting rather bored of playing with you."

Zira just stood to look at him before her face went straight but still having that calm sense about her.

"I thank you for everything you have done..i just find it sad that you are siding with the Avatar..much less a water bender."
Back to top Go down
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Kuabara didnt even flinch at the incoming wall of air. he took a deep steadying breath and then began firing off concussive blasts at an incredible speed. they shredded the wall of air with sheer power then began blasting the street, the bystanders, the gaurds, and anything caught in his merciless barrage away. Even if sven escaped here today with his life many many more would die. A thought that brought pleasure to the sadistic and brutal firebender.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:34 pm

"Someone as low as me?!"

Dachou stopped in his tracks, dust slowly drifting off from his heels. He stared at Zira, and the Earth Guards took that as a chance. The jumped up, shooting the Earth gloves at Dachou. He didn't fight back. The gloves grabbed at his wrists, clutching them Cop-style. He just stared at Zira, his eyes radiating something between respect, and hate. He just glared, his face looking confused, and people rarely looked past his face.

"You are calling me low, yet you will not even fight me evenly? If you call me low, and you know you will defeat me, face me, and prove me wrong."

He stared at her, as the guard shoved at him, getting him to bend over so they could tighten his cuffs. His hair masked most of his vision, but he could still see Ziras face. He glared at it, his face now edging towards sorrow and pity. He shook his head, and felt the guards begin to escort him away, while Dachou heard explosions, and his ears perked.The Airbender. Suddenly, Dachous priorities changed as fast as they came. He looked at the two guards, and pulled against the cuffs, testing their strength. Excellent.

Dachou spun to face one of the guards, and butt heads with him, right in the forehead, where no protection was, the guard took a few steps back, and Dachou took that as his chance, kicking upwards, a line of blue fire trailed after his foot, flying at the guard, catching him offguard and he fell off the edge of the houe, crashing into a cart. The other guard grabbed Dachou by the chest, and squeezed. His air left his chest, and Dachou kicked back, his heel hitting the guards knee, the guard let go for a moment, and Dachou ducked down ad spun around, inhaling and giving out a large hot breath, fire flying from his mouth, blowing the other guard away.

"Now if you'll excuse me Zira, I have a friend to help, and not a pet gorilla."

With that, Dachou sped off towards the great explosions, and stopped, realizing his hands were still cuffed together, he stopped by a chimney and slammed his wrists against it, cracking the cuffs. He rubbed his wrists and continued forward, shooting Blue fireballs behind him. He than jumped down, and landed behind a building behind Kuabara. He slowly walked through the small building, and caught site of the monster. He stared at the masses of bodys strewn around due to him, and a sudden rage filled Dachou. Silently, his raised his two pointer fingers, and pointed them at Kuabara. He than shot two great arcs of lightning at his back, the attack sudden and unexpected.
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

(¿no comprendo es paneol? i don't understand spanish either. writen while doing spanish homework)

Sven looked at awe at the series of blasts being sent at him. He quickly dodged to the right, only to find another blast coming at him. This continued until finally the blast came right up to his nose. Even as quick as he is, there was no way he could ever dodge that. It hit him dead on. He quickly crashed into the ground, blacking out...

(OOC: no, he is not gonna die. but i have been very busy lately and this could make me skip a turn. school musical auditions on thursday, wish me luck!!)
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Zira stood there quietly unfazed at what was happening. Dachou halted to a stop and a smirk crossed her face believing that he was going to fight the earth soldiers back. Then something seemed to confuse..even amaze her. He didn't bother fighting back..why? Dachou had put so much effort into chasing after her and now he was just giving up. The look on her face was not helping either..this mans look seemed to look down into her soul and that was what bothered her the most. Her facial expression went from calm and emotionless like always to worried.

Her foot suddenly stepped forward as the gaurds were taking him away. A sudden heavy feeling had come over her, knowing Dachou he had seen her face and reaction. But the something happened again, however she expected him to remember that much.

After he finished talking to her Zira ran past him, "I'm going to get him..he's done enough damage for tonight. We have to look for her anyway..your...friend is not our target as of now." It confused her why she was doing this but for the most part Zira believed Dachou was a fellow firebender..she didn't believe that a guilty conscious still lived on in her soul.

She ran as fast as she could until she jumped down infront of Kuabara and looked at the damage. Shaking her head she looked up at the big man and pointed, "Lets go..we wasted too much time here..we need to find out what is exactly going on here.."

With that Zira started walking after relaying her message with a stern tone. She was doing her best not to look back but covered it quite well for anyone not to really notice what or why she was suddenly making Kuabara stop.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:36 am

[Sorry I've been busy. I'll post next time around]
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm
Kuabara
Rank I
Kuabara

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 am

(Sorry i didnt post sooner guys, it has been a very long week.....)

Kuabara stopped his wanton destruction and glared at zira, cold hate burning in his eyes. Unaware of dachous lightning attack thanks to zira and his own focus on the destruction before him he had been oblivious to the danger behind him. But the fire lord had bid him obey and follow her and so he would. For now. With one more cold hateful glare spread amongst dachou, sven, and zira, he followed her out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Absence of a King
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next