Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Bad news guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Bad news guys Empty
PostSubject: Bad news guys   Bad news guys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Okay, so as some of you may know I'm moving from my house and to a new one. However I've been faced with a very...Very critical situation.
Due to not having enough money to pay bills and such, from the looks of it...Once I move to my new house which is tomorrow as I type this. I won't have internet for what looks like a month.

Yeah...I wish I didn't have to say this and to be honest it broke my heart when I heard it. I'm going to do everything I can but either way I don't think I'll have internet for sometime. Whatever it takes though I'll be back here, but my activity well...I honestly can't say how much more I'll be on here.

There's no way in hell though that it's gonna end like this, whatever it takes I'm going to do what I can to make sure I get the money to pay this crap off.
This place means a lot to me, and I just can't let it go that easily. This will not be the end. However either way from the looks of it my activity won't be very good for a while.

Unless a miracle happens...I won't be online as often as before. This isn't a goodbye so I don't have any lasting pieces of advice to give since I know that I'm letting this happen.
Your all very special to me, and my heart goes out to you.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Bad news guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news guys   Bad news guys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 pm

ROCKY!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man... Why those bills gotta be so dam expensive? I hope you get back as soon as possible, and I wish you the best of luck without us Razz

You know how to get to me if you get internet sooner then expected
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com

Bad news guys
Page 1 of 1