Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Bad News for some, Good News for Others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Bad News for some, Good News for Others Empty
PostSubject: Bad News for some, Good News for Others   Bad News for some, Good News for Others Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Yeah.... Well, here goes, I don't want to have to prolong it any more..

Due to the overwhelming amount of Homework, activities, and everything I have to do, I may or may not be able to stay on the site for any longer. It's mostly school, with a side fact of the fact that my mom now knows that RP forums have chatboxes, and with that, there comes a chance of bad people trying to get me to meet up with them IRL, and they try and kidnap me or something. I don't know. Anyways, I'm really sorry, I may be able to come back in a few months, summertime maybe? I don't know, once everything cools down over here. I'm really sorry if it causes anyone any concern or anything. I will post in both my topics, and make up a reason for my characters absences. I'm really sorry, just please don't get mad. I don't want to have to leave with you guys mad...

Naraca: Man, it's been a great time with you. I can now gladly say we bonded, and we were really close, I feel. I'm sorry for anything I did to get you mad or anything. You need to chat me sometime on Facebook or Skype or something so we can catch up.

Terra: Man... I really wish it didn't end like this. I thought of you as one of my closest friends on here. We need to stay in touch, ok? If you message me or Skype or something, just to talk, that'd be great.

Kuabara/Tan-ko: I hope everything turns out ok for you, brah. Things aren't as bad as they may seem in your line of duty. Just remember that your doing what you are doing for the country, and if anyone gives you a hard time, beat them up for me Razz

Kiara/Mattias: I'm sorry I bunched your together, but I don't know you both all to well. I just wanna say bye, but I don't know how. Both of you were extremely nice to me here, and I owe you guys. Cheers.

Lyra: I hope everything goes well. You were always my friend, and I finally remember you from last year in the chatbox Very Happy I hope your relationship goes well, I really do.

Pinecone: Well.. I feel like we won't see each other again. I have no contact with you, so this may be the last time I will see you. I just wanna say it was an awesome time with ya, and I hope you actually pass your classes, unlike me Razz

Dawn: Dusk... You were always so nice... I'm pretty sure you were the first person I talked to on here Smile. Cause of you, I stuck to this site. I hope you live life to the fullest. And for once, be optimistic Very Happy

To whoever else I didn't say: I'm really sorry I didn't single you out or anything, unless you're happy to not be singled out. I just wish I could stay longer.

Well.... Goodbye for now...
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Bad News for some, Good News for Others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News for some, Good News for Others   Bad News for some, Good News for Others Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Well your always welcome here Dachou, anytime.

And thanks. I will try my best to be optimistic Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm

Bad News for some, Good News for Others
Page 1 of 1