Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

My second Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zetsumei
Rank C
zetsumei

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2008-04-22

My second Character Empty
PostSubject: My second Character   My second Character Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Alexander Tengu

Alias (optional):The black flame, The voice of Zetsumei

Bending Power: Fire

Allegiances: Quatter Dux

Blood Type(Optional):O-

Family Members(Optional):All died in war with Earth Kingdom

Birth Date(Optional):4-17

Star Sign(Optional):

Extra Information:Bends black flames

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:http://age-of-chivalry.com/smf/avatars/aoc_avatars/Swordsman.jpg

Height:5' 10"

Weight:230 lbs

Body Type:Strong

Extra Feature:

Voice:Powerful and commanding.

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:Alexander has a wise and refined personality. He still loves to fight though and will openly state so. He is a great leader and many people will follow him.

Dislikes:Death, killing, loud noises

Goals:To bring peace

Fears:Death

Strength:
Fighting- Alexander is a great fighter at both close and long range able to keep most enemies at bay.

Charisma- Alexander is very charismatic, he can sway 9 out of 10 people to do what he wants.

Weakness:
Water benders- Alexander has no experience fighting water benders nor does he know anything about their fighting style which leaves him open to most of their attacks.

Swordsmen- Having never used a blade before or fought someone with a blade Alexander can do nothing to defeat a swordsman except hope to stay out of their range.

Extra Information:This is the "man" from Ember Island, I am making him my secondary character because I ended up writing a lot of background info on him. So that kind of gives a glimpse at his personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Alexander was born into a noble family in the fire nation capital. He was quickly found to be a fire bending prodigy and was treated as such clearing advanced fire bending early in life. He used his skill with fire bending and noble heritage to get other people to like him and quickly built a group of followers. He still spent most of his time training and reading but was very well liked in the fire nation capital.

When he came of age he joined the fire nation navy serving in the war against the Earth kingdom. In this war he displayed his amazing skill at fire bending killing hundreds of Earth nation soldiers. It was during this war that he developed his signature black fire bending. He served in the navy for 5 long years and watched his entire family die in it, causing a deep hatred of killing in him. It was also in this war that he first met Zetsumei, who made a very large impression on him. It was this experience that led him to join the Quatter Dux and Zetsumei later. So after his 5 years of service he retired to a quite life in the fire nation capital.

He later came out of retirement to serve under Zetsumei and the Quatter Dux. Joining the cult he quickly rose in the ranks and became a major speaker. He received special training by Zetsumei to learn lightning generation when he joined the cult and then went to Ember Island to spread the teaching of the Quatter Dux. On Ember Island he encountered Aestuo and had a conflict. Now they are preparing for a agni-kai.
Back to top Go down
http://fallfromgrace.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

My second Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My second Character   My second Character Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am

Approved
(although I don't think flames can be black)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com

My second Character
Page 1 of 1