Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Trinity Vale (My Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AirNomad
Unranked
AirNomad

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-30

Trinity Vale (My Character) Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Vale (My Character)   Trinity Vale (My Character) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 am

Name: Trinity Vale

Alias: Captain Vale

Bending Power: Air

Allegiances: Water

Blood Type: O-

Family Members: Roran Vale (Dad) Olivia Vale (Mother)

Birth Date(Optional): Unknown

Star Sign(Optional): Pisce's

Extra Information: none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Trinity Vale (My Character) Serph_redone

Height: 5'9

Weight: 145

Body Type: Fit, Athletic

Extra Feature: During times of battle always wears war paint (the one in the picture)

Voice: In between deep and Soft , Charasmatic

Extra Clothing/Gear: Winter Clothing, Fine Crafter Spear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Passionate, Proud, Brave, Empathetic

Dislikes: Evil, Tyrants,Cowards, and Cocky People

Goals: To get ranked up to general of the water tribe, To keep the water tribe safe.

Fears: The Water Tribe Getting Eradicated.

Strength: Strong, Swift, Endurance.

Weakness: Lightning.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Growing up a orphan in the water tribe Trinity had nobody to look up to, until one day while roaming the city asking for food a water tribe captain showed him great compassion and gave him food and water. Soon after that event Trinity and the captain formed a strong friendship. A year later the captain adopted Trinity and seen that he had the ability to water bend. This led the captain to teach Trinity in the ways of the water tribes captain training him in the battle styles of the water tribe, water bending, and how to make a good strategy. Life was good for Trinity he finally fount somebody to look up to and the captain thought of him as a son, But then things took a turn for the worse after joining the military at the age of 12 he fought in a major battle with the captain leading the water tribe. In the midst of the battle the captain got struck down by a fire bending general. After this Trinity made a promise to the captain right before he died that he would do whatever it took to climb the ranks and always protect the water tribe. Now not 2 years later he has become a captain and a very powerful water bending warrior.

Knight Of The Water Tribe

Knight Of The Sea's

Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Trinity Vale (My Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Vale (My Character)   Trinity Vale (My Character) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com

Trinity Vale (My Character)
Page 1 of 1