Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Djbronz22
Unranked
Djbronz22

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-16

My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE Empty
PostSubject: My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE   My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Baozi Lien

Alias (optional): Bear Fang

Bending Power: Earth

Allegiances: Earth Kingdom/Avatar/Anyone standing for justice

Blood Type(Optional): O Positive

Family Members(Optional): "There aren't many, so I guess I can spare the time to talk about them."

Yen Sho - Bai's loving, though stubborn mother.

Tao Da Li - deceased father, who was a great Earthbending soldier hero known throughout the countryside.

Tang Mao - Bai's mysterious step-father. He doesn't know much abou him, he just hates that his mother decided to marry again in the first place. Rumor is, he may be a Fire Nation spy.

Teng Fei - Bai's 13 year-old step-sister. She's very energetic, though rather clueless. She loves Fire Nation culture, a hobby that disgusts Bai (he basically sees her as a sell-out). She knows nothing about the war they are waging against the other nations, trusting her father's words over everything around her.

Birth Date(Optional): May 20

Star Sign(Optional): Taurus

Extra Information: Baozi loves his mother, and deeply misses his father. Though he despises his step-father, he sees the innocence in his step-sister and hopes to one day help her see the Fire Nation for who they truly are, and to embrace her Earth Kingdom with pride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Brown skin, handsome, brown eyes, dark brown hair with locks. Wears an outfit similar to that of the Dai Li, without the gold ornaments or hat. His open shirt is in tatters. Considering himself not worthy to wear the elite force's green, His clothes are dyed black. Wears his father's rusted armor stone anklets and no shoes.

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 286

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Extra Feature: Has a few scars on his body from training and adventures, one running across his left eye socket, though avoiding his eye.

Voice: Deep, smooth

Extra Clothing/Gear: Scorched Earth Kingdom talisman; the only remnant of his father that was recovered. He carries a polehammer, his primary weapon, strapped diagonally across his back. Wears a belt made from mooselion hide which doubles as a utility belt, carrying knives, flint, binoculars, homemade smoke bombs, and the like. It is only used for spying and survival; never in fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Arrogant, ambitious, spontaneous, competitive, and friendly, with an odd sense of humor

Likes: Helping the weak, pulling pranks, adventure, surviving in the wilderness

Dislikes: losing, being told no, being lied to, Fire Nation soldiers, and being insulted.

Goals: To be even more famous in the Earth Kingdom than his father, and to help restore balance in the world.

Fears: Being seen as weak, bugs, being captured, failing to leave up to his father's fame

Strength: Martial Arts, spying/camouflage, and weapon training (stone hammer with pole handle)

Weakness: Flattery, food, his mother, occasional sexism, and a short temper.

Extra Information: Really wants to be loved by all, but tries too hard. He always means well, though he doesn't always go about things the right way. Believes his father does guide him from time to time through his talisman, but is often too impulsive to understand his meaning until he runs into a friend or situation that forces him to stop and figure it out. All-in-all, he just wants to be a great hero, but is a little to immature at the moment to be ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Baozi was born in a small Earth Kingdom village outside of Ba Sing Se. He was six years around the time of General Iroh's 600-day seige. His father, a proud and mighty Earthbender, was a member of the Local Dai Li that fought to the very end in the fall of the city. As a young boy, his mother and the townsfolk told him great stories about his father's exploits, each story inspiring him more than the last. With each passing year, he secretly trained himself as best he could, despite his mother's wishes. As a result, he grew very strong and skilled with favorite weapon, a stone hammer with a 6-foot long handle he used to create millstones.

On his 17th birthday, when his mother surprised him with the news that she planned on moving into Ba Sing Se to marry a wealthy merchant, Bai became angry, feeling that her mother should honor his father's memory by living alone. Not willing to compromise, Bai ran away, finding his own way by discovering adventures and doing great tasks of labor for profit, only to stumble into awkward situations. He hopes to one day be as great as his father, though he's not sure how he will do it. After, he can't Earthbend. Or so he thinks, because his polehammer is actually what will one day help him to become a powerful bender....

For now, he travels the countryside, getting into all sorts of trouble: trying to thwart Fire Nation troops; tricking robbers to get travelers' money back only to be mistaken for a thief himself; getting tricked into piracy for a while; using his farm experience to work for hire on farms, all the time longing for a greater destiny, until he hears about the Fire Nation taking over Omashu.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE   My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 pm

so he has tendencies to be a sexist?
Back to top Go down
Djbronz22
Unranked
Djbronz22

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE   My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

When I said sexist, I meant in a style similar to Sokka. He feels that women are to be protected and cared after, but sometimes underestimates their drive and determination, as well as their physical strength. I figured it could be something that he could grow to phase out over time.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE   My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Allright, sounds promising. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE   My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character: Baozi Lien - Earth Bender DONE
Page 1 of 1