Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kiema
Rank G
kiema

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kiema sails on a small boat up to the Northern Water Tribe's walls as he sighed. He remebered the grueling sailing that he had to do and he had aid it with bending to get there within the short amount of provisions he had. He had left the Southern Air Temple a few weeks ago after leaving a follower in charge of the place. He looked up at the astonishing wall of its perimeter. After proving that he wasn't a threat to the gaurds Kiema sailed his boat into its dock. There he tied his boat to the dock after getting out of it. The young man sighed lightly before standing up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dawn
Rank A

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 pm

"It is." Dawn says, she then adds, "But very emotional...." She looked around the room one last time and led them out of it. "Thank you for letting us come visit." She says to the woman, before they head out.

"My pleasure." The woman bows.

Dawn opens the door to the house and steps out.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Kiema follows her. He bows to the woman before following Dawn out. He soon was thinking about what to ask her as he soon stood beside her. His clothes were a bit scruffed in the jacket but he had no complaints abut it though he soon found himself watching Dawn. He wondered what else they could talk about as he spoke, "You know, I would like to show you around the Southern Air Temple sometime." He blushed at his words shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Dawn smiles. "That would be awesome." She says. Dawn notices it getting dark. "We should head back." She says, walking side by side with Kiema. She looks up occasionally at the moon and smiles
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Kiema walks by her side as he noticed her looking at the moon. He looked up at it and sighed with a smile. "You know, for a long time the mmoon has been my only companion that I have ever told my secrets too." He said as he tried to sound wiser. Though he failed a bit in that aspect. He then looked at Dawn as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 pm

"Yeah. Me too.. I guess, because when I'm alone, who else can I tell my secrets to? The moon gives me peace of mind." Dawn says and smiles. They get to the castle in no time, Dawn opens the door.

"Welcome back Princess and Kiema." The maids greet and curtsies to them.

"Thank you." Dawn says
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Kiema bows to the maids in gratitude before straightening up. He looked at the moon one last time before he smiled. He soon waits for Dawn to continue though as he didn't want to be rude. His eyes seem to gleam in the castle though as his smile disappeared. He soon let out a small yawn but didn't show any sign of tiredness afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:32 pm

"Oh yeah your room. I should probably show you it so you know where it is when your tired." Dawn says and leads Kiema upstairs and near the bedroom wing. "The one on the very back wall is mine, yours is the last door on the left." She says as she walks down there to show him what she meant.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Kiema followed her as he nods. He waited for her to dismiss him or to take him somewhere else as he looked at the door to his room. He then started to wonder how his group was doing. Though he soon looked at Dawn with a smile. He then started to wonder what she wanted to do as he glued his eyes to her's.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:48 pm

"You may go to bed.. if you'd like. Or do anything you may want for the night." Dawn says. She smiles at Kiema. Cute.. I could just kiss him. Dawn thinks.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

"Alright. If you need anything from just ask. Meanwhile, I shall meditate." Kiema said as he bowed to her. He then straightened up and walked into his room. After looking around the young monk looked at Dawn with a smile before sitting down and meditating. He left his door open and stayed awake as he did so. Though he wondered if Dawn needed anything from him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Dawn smiles and goes to her room. She gets dressed for bed and falls asleep, but not shortly after she has a nightmare of her parents dieing all over again. "NO! DON'T KILL THEM..." She screams, thrashing around in her bed.

A maid hears and shakes her head. "Every time she comes from that house, she gets nightmares." She chides.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Kiema soon sighed as he stopped meditating. He looked around and hears Dawn. After growing a bit worried he walked out of his room. He looked around the hallway before knocking on the princess's door. "Are you alright Dawn?" He asked after knocking.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Dawn doesn't hear him, she is too far in her nightmare. "Please sir, don't kill them." She would say and then she would scream, "NO! PLEASE! Don't!" The nightmare goes on

"Just go in. She can't hear you unless your next to her." The maid whispers to Kiema.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Kiema jumps a bit as he heard the maid. He soon sighs as he realized it was one of Dawn's maids. He soon nods at the woman's words and enters her room after making his way over to her the young man sighed. "Wake up Dawn. Its time to get up." He said a bit loudly. He waited to see if she would hear him or not.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

The maid stands by the door just in case something happens.

Dawn heard a voice she knew, Kiema. "Please.. firebender.. don't kill.. my parents." She protests, breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 pm

"Come on Dawn. Its time to get up. You got work to do." He said slightly louder. He soon sighed though as he did have an alternative way of waking her up. Though it would be rather rude so he refrained from using it. He watched her closely as he was ready for anything. He waited to see if she would wake up though from his most recent attempt before trying his most drastic measure.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Dawn wakes up. "Right, work to do." She says, then mutters, "How could I forget about my work?" She sits up in bed, wanting to race around frantically to get dressed but with Kiema there that may seem rude.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

"Its night though." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. He seemed to be relieved that she was okay. He let out a happy sounding sigh as he looked at her. His eyes gleamed happily as he smiled. He was relieved that he woke her from her nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 pm

"Oh, okay." Dawn says, blushes as Kiema puts his hand on her shoulder. "I had a nightmare.. didn't I?" She asks, still breathing a bit heavy.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm

"Yeah." He said as he nodded. He sat on the edge of her bed as he looked into her eyes. "If you want I can stay in here until you stop having nightmares or was there something you needed?" He asked as he blushed a bit. Kiema's thoughts soon became about Dawn again as he smiled at her. He didn't bother to fight them this time as he would rather act on them but he didn't. He knew restraint and was using it effectively on his body.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Dawn looks at Kiema. "Could you.. stay in here with me? Please?" She asks. Dawn smiles slightly at Kiema. "I apologize if I woke you or anything." She says, her thoughts turning to Kiema.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 pm

"Of course. I was only meditating so its alright." He said as he sounded kind and caring. He wondered what she was thinking about as he stared into her eyes. His own gleaming happily as he did so. Though Kiema soon wondered if Dawn would ask more of him throughout the night or have another nightmare. He soon relaxed as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

Dawn smiles. "What are you thinking about?" She asks him. Dawn was curious and happy. She relaxes slightly against the head board of the bed.
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

"Oh, nothing important." He said as he blushed deeply. He looked at her as he realized his hand was still on her shoulder. He removed his hand as he smiled a bit shyly. His thoughts about Dawn continued to populate Kiema's mind though and it made answering her like he did a bit hard. The young monk grew a little tense but soon relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am

Dawn smiles. Her thoughts about him accelerates. She starts to relax a little more. "Your a great friend Kiema." She says
Back to top Go down
kiema
Rank G
kiema

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

"Thank you. Though you're a better friend Dawn." The monk said as his blush deepened even more. He placed a hand onto his cheek to make sure he was blushing. He soon dropped his hand from his cheek and smiled at Dawn. His eyes still being locked to her's. He hadn't realized that he was still wearing the coat that she lent him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe   Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next