Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom

Go down 
+7
Tan-ko
Cerelia
Christina
smullins
Nhala
Kiara_Tunada
Naraca
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Harbor in the Earth kingdom

((OOC: Not really too sure what's going in this story board but what better way to find out then by posting here and seeing what's going on. I noticed the Avatar going to the earth nation so I shall start there and meet her if she does not mind))

Warm air crept it's way into the large mans lungs. Sweat ran down the back of his neck. His massive sword dragged across the floor ever so slightly as he changed his stance. His body felt hot from being in such close proximity with the incoming balls of hot flames.

"Listen here Earth Bender!!" A fire nation soldier barked

"If you give up now we'll just imprison you. But if continue to resist then we will be forced too kill you" The fire nation soldier continued.

Five fire nation soldier stood in a line, there closed fists pointed towards the Earth bender. There polished armor was slightly damaged, cracks and chinks in the plates were clear to the eye.

The they focused there gaze at a man that stood at 7 feet in height. His body was complete tower of heavy, dense muscle. Each muscle in his body stuck out in powerful form combined with definition that made almost each muscle fiber visible. With almost no excess body fat and standing at seven feet in height this mans pumpkin sized shoulders were at least 3 feet apart.
This man had long, unkempt black hair followed by a red head band that kept his hair away from his face.
This man wore no shoes but he wore a coat and pants. His left arm was surrounded in silver armor while his right arm was holding a massive sword that was as big as this man was.

"My name is Naraca, not Earth Bender" He told the fire nations soldier in a calm yet harsh voice.

Naraca looked upon the fire nation soldiers, he admired there confidence considering that Naraca had already beaten so many of the soldiers that these five men were with.
15 other soldiers lay on the floor either unconscious or curled up in a ball in pain. To Naraca right was the ocean, he was currently standing by the harbor. Several civilians watched the battle take place.

The fire nation soldier's eyes narrowed and he took a wider stance. He took Naraca's reply as a way of saying that he was not going to submit to them.
"Men, it looks like the Earth bender is not going to comply" The fire nation soldier said with a smile.
The other soldiers took wider stances and focused on Naraca.

Naraca stayed where he was and he waited for the soldiers to attack, as he knew they would.

There was a pause, the soldiers stared at Naraca with nothing but intensity in there eyes. Whereas Naraca was much calmer, his stance was normal, as if he was talking with someone.
The fire nations soldiers charged towards Naraca, the thrusted there fists forward, spew fire balls from the knuckles.
Naraca took a step forward and his lifted his right hand up, the ground suddenly sprouted up a wall which took the brunt of the fire balls.
The fire nation soldiers spread out and ran towards Naraca, moving around the wall.

Naraca dashed towards one of the soldiers. The soldier responded by shooting a fireball towards Naraca.
Naraca jumped to the side, avoiding it. Then he took three steps towards the soldier and he slammed his fist in the soldiers gut.
The soldier eyes widened and his body lifted up high from the ground, so high that he lauched up into the air, then landed in the water.
A second soldier ran to Naraca side, about to attack.
Naraca quickly shot his right leg toward the soldiers face, his foot rammed into the soldiers face, the helmet he wore littertly exploded from the impact. The soldiers face was now broken in several places as he was sent flying backwards, he hit the floor in a ravine. Rolling all over the place the soldier stopped rolling shortly, he was knocked out cold.

The last three soldiers all formed a line and they rapidly fired sevreal fireballs at Naraca.
Naraca quickly thrusted his hand forward, the soldiers on the right and left of the middle soldier both came in contact with a piller made of earth which hit there stomachs and sent them flying.

The last soldier did not back down, he placed both his hands together and he fired a massive ball of flames. this ball was at least ten feet tall and wide.

Naraca smiled and he slammed his sword into the ground and he pointed his closed fists at the fireball.
From the ground behind him a much bigger Earth made pilled shot out from in front of him and his collided with the fire ball in a massive explosion.
The earth piller was destroyed and the fireball faded into smoke.

As the smoke cleared Naraca charged towards the soldier and jumped in the air only hit the soldiers face with a hard knee.
The soldier slammed on the ground out cold.
Naraca looked down at the soldier for a moment then he looked up at the horizen the lead towards the city.

In the distance, Naraca heard the charging footsteps of more fire nation soldiers.

Last edited by Naraca on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Kiara laid on her back on the serpent feeling the snake like movement slowly made the sky seem to move hypnotically before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Sensing her still movement the serpent Gin, used the fog as a cover up away from a near by ship that seemed to be full of passengers. The animal kept his eyes on the ship until Kiara had seemed to jump up only stealing about seven minutes of sleep.

What am I going to do..where am I even going to start looking for a trusting earth bender?

"Not like I have had any luck, whats his name left me high and dry back there when fighting Azula."

The girls blue eyes looked ahead seeing the moutainous layout of the earth nation and smiled a bit. Tapping her serpent lightly she nodded as he slowly decended into the water as she made a air bubble by water bending. At full speed Gin was going Kiara figured that they would defintely have no problem reaching the shoreline in a few hours.

------

When those few hours had passed Kiara hopped off Gin and waved goodbye as he went to find a underwater cavern to rest up in. Pulling her cloak hood over her head she dusted herself off and with a sigh she reluctantly moved towards the capital of ba sing se only wondering what events were lying ahead of her. Kiara blinked when suddenly she was wrapped around her neck by yet another mans arm, by the way he was shaking she could tell that he was almost afraid as much as she was.

"Just give me your money and I wont hurt you." He replied with a shaken voice but held her tighter to try to seem threatening.

Kiara grabbed hold of his hand and quickly twisted it behind him shoving her foot into his back making him fall face first into the sand. She then took a offensive position as she slid her feet in the sand to slide infront of him and keep watch closely.

"Do not test me, I will not hold back." Kiara replied in a stern and threatful undertone.

The man said nothing as he got up attempting to give the young girl a right hook but Kiara quickly dodge and seeing his stomach being wide open for a attack she kneed him in the stomach then kicked her leg straight up hitting him in the chin. As he fell back onto the dirt Kiara looked at him again a bit more irritated,

"I said do not test me!"

Without another warning the man got up and attempted to rush her only for Kiara to step back bend a thick strip of water and slam it into the man freezing him in his place. More then happy to get away from the situation Kiara quickly turned her back and was about to run, something in her made her stop and lift her hand up and with a simple wave like motion she made the water thaw and let the man run off in pure fear.

"I just helped a crook out of all people...this is not getting any easier for me"

As she walked towards ba sing se her figure seemed to elude the light as soon as the sun had started rising. She was now in the earth nation and had to be more careful here than anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Naraca saw in the distance that more Fire nation soldiers were making there way to him.
He could not hope to take them all on. Naraca quickly turned his head too the city of Ba Sing Sae. It was not far off at all, and they would surely let Naraca inside since he was an Earth Bender.
It was his only chance.
Using all of his massive strength Naraca bent his knees then launched himself up in the air in a massive jump, propelling himself at least 80 feet high.
As he was in the air Naraca saw a girl in a robe. She appeared small, and frail. Compared to Naraca anyway who was a 7 foot tower of powerful muscle.

As he continued too sore in the air he saw that he was going to land right in front of her.
"Ah damn it, I hope I don't scare her too much." Naraca thought to himself

"Lady!!!" Naraca yelled at the top of his lungs in a savage voice.
"Get back now!!!" He continued

Hoping that she would step back Naraca moved his hands into formation and bended the earth he was about to land on to be soft and slightly squishy.
Right after bending the earth he slammed right on the ground, a massive shock wave shot through the environment, as well as a big gust of wind and dust.

Slightly crouched Naraca stood up to his full 7 feet in height. He bushed off some dust from his arm then he looked to the girl she landed in front of.
She still looked small and innocent. However, behind her was a man in the distance that was running away in fear.
There was also water all over the ground. Naraca sighed as he realized that this girl was a Water Bender.

A flash of the previous Air bending avatar popped in his head. Naraca recalled that the Air bender lost his life and the new Avatar was a water bender. Could this girl perhaps be...
No there was no way that was possible. There was plenty of waters benders around the Earth kingdom and this girl was probably just another one of them. However Naraca felt the need to get this girl to safety.
There were Fire Nation soldiers coming this way and they would most certainly take her captive.

Naraca took a step towards her.
"My name is Naraca." he introduced

"Listen, there are Fire nation soldiers coming this way and if they find us they will either kill us or put us in a prison." he told the Water bender

Naraca realized he was still holding his massive sword, he slowly sheathed it back on his back and opened his hands in a way of showing that he was not going to hurt her.

"I'm an Earth bender, and I can get you in Ba Sing Sae. If you don't go then the fire nation will find you." He explained

Naraca looked towards the harbor where he once was. Then he looked to Ba SIng sae.
"So will you come with me to Ba Sing Sae? After that we can part ways."

Naraca could only hope that he would be able to save this girl from the fire nations soldiers that were in coming.
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 am

Nhala had arrived at the Earth Kingdom port. The same port she had left for the Fire Nation from. She sighed as she stepped off the ship, and walked down the stone blocks that acted as the piers for the harbor.

The sky was cloudy. It was going to rain. Nhala loved the rain. It was new, and wet, and beautiful. It wasn’t cold like the snow, and could even become a warm rainfall. It was so different from snow, so varied, that it filled her with wonder.

She stepped onto the road that met the harbor, and began strolling up a hill. She stopped when a distinct sound reached her ears. She spun around, and looked with worry as a battalion of fire nation soldiers turned onto the road, and marched up the hill.

They passed her, and some of the guards looked at her. She took a few steps back, bringing herself to the edge of the wide road. There were so many that they continued to flow onto the road like a river traveling uphill, and even passed around the corner.

One of the soldiers whistled at her as he passed. She took another step back, and wrapped her arms around herself defensively. She decided that the battalion wasn’t going to let up any time soon, and continued walking uphill, keeping an eye on the soldiers, and on the road. She wanted as much distance between them and her as she could manage, while making progress towards the gates of Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Kiara sighed as she walked yawning, many moments were playing in her head but the one that had been haunting her the most was the one of her quick yet meaningful conversation with her past self..Avatar Aang.

So much I have to do in so little time...

But upon the ending of her thought Kiara took a glance at the sky and noticed a very large mass heading her way, "What..is that?" But as soon as she heard a males voice shouting to what she believed to be was her, Kiara did a simple back flip to avoid getting hit and shielded her face from the flying rubble he had caused to fly into the air.

As he stood and examined the scene behind her Kiara froze on her feet looking straight up at the man, never before had she had seem someone so tall and wide before in her life. But a smile crossed her face once she realized the man was an earthbender. However, the water bender had went into a offensive stance once he took a step towards her.

When he explained what was going on and introduced himself Kiara slowly but eventually stood up straight and looking at him threw the darkness of her robe.Making sure her robe covered all but her lips and nose she listened intently at his suggestion.

Well he would suffice as a very good companion and ally along the way..so why not?

A smile was now formed on her lips as she looked at the direction of the benders then she stared back up at him, the man was a little too tall for her comfort seeing as if anything happened it would be a struggle to take him down.

"We do not have to seperate once we make it there..my name is Kiara of the Southern Water Tribe."

Then looking ahead at the path she pulled her hood a bit more over her face to hide her nose, "Which way are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Too his amazement the water tribe girl known as Kiara was not only willing to follow Naraca but she also wanted to stay with him for a bit once in Ba Sing Sae. Naraca however could not help but wonder why? What would she gain by staying with him? Maybe she too was on the run from the fire nation. Or maybe Naraca's small idea was true and she really was the avatar. This however was most likely not the case.

He looked at Kiara for a moment, she was quick to hide her face and was being as hidden as possible. Almost as if she was trying to hide from him in plain site. What was she hiding? Why was she even here? questions like these began to float around Naraca's head.
Either way though this was not the time too think about such things.

"He went this way" A fire nation soldiers voice in the distance annoucned

Naraca looked behind him for a moment then looked to Ba Sing Sae. It was not to far away but the fire nation would spot Naraca and her attemping to escape. There was only one way out.

"Were going underground" Naraca replied to Kiara's question

Naraca looked down then he took a wide stance. He motioned his hands then lunged them forward. About 5 feet in front of Naraca the ground suddenly formed a large hole, big enough to walk in without having to crouch or bend over.
This would surely get them to Ba Sing Sae. It would be dark inside but Naraca knew the way to get there even without sight.
He then extened the distance of the hole so it was about 6 feet under ground. Then he made the tunnel go as close to Ba sing Sae as possible until his bending power could not reach any further.
He would have to go inside and face the end of the tunnel he made in order to make it bigger.

Once this was complete Naraca walked towards the hole under it was just an inch away from his bare feet.
He looked to Kiara.
"Come on" He said to her in as a polite voice as he could muster with his natually savage voice.

He looked back down at the hole then jump in. The fall was quite small and he landed on his feet. Nothing but blackness surrounded him. it was quiet too. he stepped aside for Kiara to jump in as well.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Kiara listened intently as she heard the gaurds were heading their way. Staring up at the man she believed for a split second he had no other alternative way..that was until he replied that they were going underground.

The young water bender watched him for a few seconds and then stared at the gaping hole that was now infront of her. One last time she looked behind her and heard the steps coming closer then as soon as she figured how close they were Kiara quickly jumped into the hole and landed gracefully beside the man before grinning.

As they were walking in the dark tunnel Kiara felt entirely safe letting the hood of her cloak down so she could cool down a bit. After about a few minutes Kiara tapped his back since she was unable to tap his shoulder due to the mans abnormal height.

"How long is this way going to take us Naraca?"

She stopped midway and stood waiting for her answer before going any further.
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:09 pm

[I believe the hole is still visible? If not, then I can change the post]

Fire nation soldeirs entered the area, and fanned out to scour it. A cluster of them gathered around the hole, debating the cause, and whether they should pursue.

Nhala continued to walk towards the gate, looking around nervously. It was hard for her not to draw attention to herself, but she hoped she could make it to the gate, and hopefully into the city. Fire nation soldeirs now covered the entire area, and were checking around every rock and crack for some sign of their target. They were searching for something, or someone.

"Excuse me?" Nhala turned. A soldeir was walking towards her. She stepped back, "Miss, have you seen a rather large earthbender recently? Abnormally large?"

"No, I haven't. Why?" She asked quietly.

"He is wanted by the Fire Nation, and a menace to the peace." He paused, "Miss, are you alright? You seem afraid. Do you know anything? Any information you have will be quite useful in our search."

"N-No. I... Your armor just makes me nervous." She could feel her body stiffen as she wrapped her arms defensively around herself. Her eyes were wide with fear. The soldeir seemed to understand, and took a step back.

"Very well. Your service is appreciated, miss." He began to walk towards the group huddled around the hole, "You lot! Into that hole! Find him!"
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm

((OOC:No Nhala your right, I did not say in my post that I closed it so don't worry about it))

As Naraca made his way through the tunnel he wanted to get some distance before the fire nation soldiers would undoubtedly investigate the hole Naraca made. It was almost pitch black in the tunnel and Naraca would undoubtedly need a light, and since he was not a fire bender and nor was the girl that followed him, there was only one option.

Kiara tapped Naraca backed and asked him how long this would take. As she voiced her question Narac a could hear distant voices, the fire nation of course.
Naraca turned around too kiara and looked down at her. He could barely see her but he knew she was there.
He put his finger to his lip.

"Shhh" He whispered too her.
Naraca had a plan to deal with these fire nation soldiers. He needed a light, and he was going to get on.

Naraca turned his body sideways and he moved behind Kiara and he took two steps towards the incoming fie nation solders.
He could not see the soldiers but he could hear them. Naaca remembered that he received little training of how the legendary Toph could see people by feeling the vibrations they made with there footsteps and voices.
It was tough but Naraca had an idea of where they were.
Naraca knew there were around four soldiers, and he knew that they had a leader that was in front.

Naraca closed his eyes, he saw nothing but blackness, he listened carefully. To Toph the art of feeling someone coming came naturally. To average people though it took years of training to master.
Naraca took a moment too try and feel where the soldiers were. He only got small vibrations, nothing solid to go on.
The vibrations told him that one soldiers was a little closer then the others.
It was a long shot but it was all He had.

Naraca raised his hand up suddenly. The three soldiers behind the leader were completely surprised as a wall of earth suddenly popped up from the bottom of the tunnel and it went all e way up to the top. Separating the leader from his men.
The leader turned around startled by the wall.

That's when Naraca suddenly charged straight for the leader. The leader turned around and attempted to fire bend in Naraca general direticon.
However right as the leader lunged his hand forward Naraca was extremely close and he grabbed the leader wrist.

With Naraca's mighty strength he simply gripped the leader wrist with such power that all the small bones in the leaders hand shattered.
The leader yelled in pain before Naraca rammed his knee into the leaders gut. The fire bender kneeled over but Naraca did not let him. Naraca placed his hand on the fire benders chest and he was tossed straight up, his back hit the ceiling hard.

The fire bender landed on the ground in severe pain.
Naraca placed his hand on the fire bender helmet and he Ripped it off. Followed by placing his hand on the leaders neck.

"You feel that pain in your wrist right now?" Naraca asked in a savage voice.
The fire bender simply groaned in pain.
"That's because every bone in your hand is broken, and I could crush your spine as well with a simple squeeze."

Naraca tightened his grip on the leaders grips, the leader however knew what this was a about and he did not fight back, he knew he was beaten.

"What do you want from me?" the leader asked with short breath.
" Your going to light the way for me and my friend here" Naraca said as he motioned his head to Kiara

Naraca turned the fire bender around then grabbed the back of mans neck, ensuring a strong hold over his spine.
Followed by lifting up off the ground to his feet were dangling in mid air.
Naraca walked forward, knowing Kiara would step aside for them.

Walking up to the end on the tunnel Naraca thrusted his other hand forward, making the tunnel extend further out.

"Now fire bender or die" Naraca threatened him in a harsh tone

The fire bender nodded his head and his lifted hand up and made a torch light with hand.
With a smile Naraca answered Kiara question
"This won't take long at all Kiara" Naraca said politely and with a smile

Naraca then began to continue to walk forward while making the tunnel longer and longer and longer until getting to Ba Sing Sae.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 am

Kiara watched the soldiers head their way but instantly unbottled her container and splashed the water on the the soldiers freezing them in place. She had done this quickly and efficiently before Naraca had attacked them in a savage manner she assumed he would make. Kiara pulled her hood over her head again to hide her face to him and the light that was going to shine threw soon enough.

"I do not want to enter ba sing se as a fugitive or a wanted person..that'll be more trouble than I need Naraca."

Just then a simple image of her mother seemed to escape into her immediate thoughts and all she could do is unthaw the one leader and leave the rest of the men frozen. She grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and stated something in the upmost threatening manner.

"I need something done, I need to reach Ba sing se and if I do not get there in time I will make sure I will freeze every limb off of your body until you pass out from blood loss, understood???"

Once she had let the man go Kiara tossed him over to Naraca before the solider was lighting the way for them. Maybe just maybe this guy knew where her next element teacher was or maybe he was her teacher instead. But as soon as the soldier replied they reached the city Kiara jumped on the side wall pushing herself to the other side and repeated the process until she came out the hole Naraca had made to get them out.

Kiara stood and waited for the large man to decided what to do with the soldier and to come out the hole but meanwhile she had been scouting the area for any soldiers around her as well. Then with a heavy sigh she bent down looking in the hole and all that she was able to see was darkness. Covering her face more since being out in the light a smile graced her face,

"Hurry up Naraca, before someone else comes."
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 am

Nhala continued walking, and watched as the guards continued to scour the area. A couple soldeirs  had stopped her to inquire about someone, but she had nothing to tell them. Both had gone on their way, stealing a last glance at her as she walked away. They seemed suspicious.

But now, she was approaching the outer walls of the city. She looked up and paused as she viewed the vast, towering wall that defended the Earth Kingdom from invaders. It was beyond this wall that she would be able to head to Ba Sing Se.

The gates were open, at least for now, and if she didn't hurry, they could close due to the Fire Nation's presence. She picked up her pace, and gathered her dress, eager to move on.

In the distance were a series of stone supports, holding up what looked to be a narrow road. There was a path to the horizon and a large building, larger than any she had ever seen.

She entered it, and discovered an impressive interior with a domed ceiling held up by sturdy pillars. Nhala winced at the sound of stones grinding together as she saw what appeared to be a series of stone blocks with a green tiled roof come to a stop on the far side of the room. People emerged from within, and others piled in. A sign to her right read, "Customs'. She stepped into line.

Last edited by Nhala on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Once reaching the end of the tunnel Naraca saw Kiara leap out of the hole in a graceful manner.
Still holding onto the guard Naraca simply grabbed the back of the soldiers neck and Naraca squeezed so hard that the soldier was knocked out cold. Not dead of course but simply asleep.
Still holding onto him Naraca took one massive leap and he and the soldier he was holding onto both came right out of the hole and landed on the groud beside it.
Naraca dropped the soldier on the floor and saw that he as well as Kiara were now right in front of the Ba Sing Sae gate's. In front of them was a bush that kept them hidden for now.

Naraca remembered Kiara's question about not wanting to be a fugitive.
He scoffed and looked too Kiara.

"Don't worry about it. Ba Sing Sae is safe, Fire Nation laws hold no power over Ba Sing Sae. We will be safe once were inside."
He said attemped to assure her.

With that Naraca began to walk to the front gate. Because he was originally from Ba Sing Sae Naraca had a pass in his back pocket that let him come in and out when ever he wanted to.
Kiara on the other hand was a different story. She would have to go through customs before going inside.

"But before we get inside, your going to have to go through customs and get registered. It shouldent be so bad since you have an Earth bender with you so hopefully it won't take too long" He said in as a comforting tone as he could manage

After talking Naraca waved his hand for Kiara to follow. He proceeded towards the line up. Naraca was going to wait with her of course. He had no problem with helping Kiara getting inside despite hardly knowing her. There was something about the girl that was extremly interesting, beyond physical appearnce.
It was as if she had a big secret too hide. Although Naraca would most likely not figure it out but he still wanted help her either way.

As he walked towards the back of the Customs line up Naraca behind him and noticed that Kiara was still wearing her hood.

"By the way your going to have to take off that hood if you want to get into Ba Sing Sae." He told her as they waited in line.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Kiara's eyes seemed to be fixated on the gate infront of them. It was hard for her to believe that they had finally made it to their destination. Hopefully she would be able to find a trusting teacher of earthbending before having to fight another fire nation soldier. She seemed to be in a daydreaming state of mind until a scoff from Naraca had disruppted her moment to herself. With a turn of her head to face him a small smile was on her face.

"I trust you and your words Naraca.. "

As he made a simple show of his pass to get into the city a groan escaped her mouth when he mentioned her having to wait in customs to get a pass. But once he mentioned himself staying with her would surely make it easier Kiara beamed but was unable to show her appreciation due to the masking of her face.

While waiting in line it seemed to move quickly but to Kiara it was taking far too long than it needed to be. Her foot tapped impatiently but once Naraca had given her yet another surprised about what she was expected to do she gave him a simple nod. Kiara's two hands grasped onto the hood, as if she was afraid Naraca or anyone would just snatch it off before she was truely ready, and slowly pulled it back to reveal her face. Her ice blue eyes looked up at him and she smiled lightly and playfully,

"Is this better Naraca?"
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 pm

"Identification, please." An old woman requested. She sat behind a large, oaken desk with a lamp. and a series of papers stacked on her desk. In the corner was ink and a quill, and a selection of stamps. 

I don't have any." Nhala responded sadly.

The woman looked up, her squinty eyes boring into the girl before her, "No ID, and you expect to get into the city?"

"I don't know where I could get them."

"It's easy, lady. You request one from your government, and file for your papers. Wait a month, and you should get them."

"A month? But I can't wait that long. Isn't there some-"

"What? You in a hurry to get somewhere?" The woman on the other side scowled.

Nhala thought for a moment, and glanced behind her, into the larger room where people were lined up. She turned back to the woman, and sighed, "I am getting married in a couple days. My husband-to-be is in the city, and we wanted the wedding to be in Ba Sing Se."

The woman looked at her with a hint of surprise on her face, but returned to her papers, "You lucky girl." she said with a lack of enthusiasm, "I'll file you for a guest pass. Come back in an hour or two, and it should be ready." She handed Nhala a packet of papers, "Sign these, and turn them in so I can file you into the system."

"Thank you." Nhala rose from her chair, a sigh of relief etched on her face. She left the room and took her place on an open bench to sign her papers.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Standing in the line up Naraca found it a little hard to believe that he was doing this. Not too long ago was he fighting a series of fire nation soldiers. He was wanted because of using his earth bending ability's against the Fire Nation. Too the fire nation he was a criminal who had to be put to jail, or even killed.
To the Earth Kingdom however he was a defender of peace and justice.
This whole war was pathetic. Nothing but the Fire Nation trying to push ther beliefs on everyone else regardless of there opinion.
What happened to the days when the 4 nations lived together in harmony? A time when there was no need for Avatars. Ultimatly Avatar's are just meant to kill, too Naraca the Avatar was a savior, but also a murderer.
How can someone solve a war by killing? History has shown that blood leads to more blood.

These thoughts were quickly interrupted when Naraca saw Kiara take off her hood. The first thing he saw were her eyes. They stared directly into Naraca's brown eyes.
Her face was gentle, not harsh or battle torn like Naraca's face, but sweet. Naraca's face had four scars that ran across his face. Kiara's face however was seamless.

Giving a half smile back Naraca nodded too Kiara's question. He admired her playful attitude too all of this.
Thoughts of her being the Avatar began to fade away now. She was just a normal Water Bender. Either way though Naraca still felt like he had to protect her, almost as if it was fate.

Looking away from her for a moment Naraca saw another water bender looking girl just stepping out of the line too sign some papers.
He noticed that she did not have an ID and had too sign up for a guest account.
As he and Kiara drew closer too the line he realized that Kiara might not have ID as well, and even though they were close too Ba Sing Sae there was still the chance that the fire nation could find them here.
Knowing those soldiers they would probably attack Naraca and Kiara even if there were just out side the gates. Naraca did not want to do that too any of the innocent people here so he had to get her through and fast.

Luckly he had an idea.

Now in front of the line Naraca leaned down to Kiara's ear and wispeared.
"I have an idea to get you inside, just follow my lead" He said quietly so the old women could not hear.

"Identification, please" The old women asked
Naraca gave out a big smile and he suddenly wraped his gigantic around Kiara's shoulder and lightly pulled her closer to him.

"Hey there!" Naraca said with a smile
He then reached in his pocket and pulled out a ticket that had a royal family crest. Naraca placed on the desk for the women to see.
"This here is my girl. Mind giving her a pass as my guest?" Naraca asked as he moitoned his head to Kiara.
Naraca really did not want to over step Kiara's boundarys but this was the only way to get in as quickly as possible. For now he could only hope this would break her trust too much.

The old women looked at the pass. The crest let Naraca bring anyone he wanted free of charge.
The women then looked at Naraca, he did not look like royalty and nor did even dress like royalty. He would look better underground as miner or fighting in the war.
Then the women turned her head to Kiara. The women did not see anything too out of the ordinary about her.

The old women nodded her head then pulled out a small green piece of paper. Then she grabbed a stamp and smacked the paper with a Ba Sing Sae crest. It was a sign of approval.
She then handed the pass too Kiara, then hand Naraca back his royal pass.

"Welcome to Ba Sing Sae" The old women said with a smile.
Naraca smiled and nodded his head.
"Thank you"
He then walked away from the line while still holding Kiara close too him.
"I'll let you go once we get inside" He wispeared to Kiara.

From there they made there way to the gates, the gates opened and they both walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Nhala stepped up to the desk with her completed papers. She handed them in, and emerged back into the massive vaulted room.

She collapsed back onto the bench with a sigh, and looked around at the crowds of people in the station. Some were in lines, waiting for customs and passports. Others were buying drinks or food to pass the time.

She stood up as one food cart neared. the man at the cart brought it to a halt and smiled to her, "Hello, miss. What can I get you, today?"

She looked at his selection, "I'll have one tea, please."

He looked at her, seeking more clarity, "Any preference?"

"No. This is my first time." He began to pour the tea. She placed a few coins on an open spot on his cart, and accepted the drink from him with a smile, "Thank you." She returned to her bench and took a sip. She flinched, "Ooh, that's hot."
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:41 am

Kiara studied his facial expression as his brown eyes seemed to be locked onto her ice blue. A bit of a giggle had slipped but she couldn't help it. Most of her friends back home always said she had a calming gaze that was unrivaled.

As they stood in the line her eyes shifted to the other water bender that was going threw some trouble getting into the gates. Kiara had a bit of a habit easedropping in situations like these but she wanted to do what she could to get the girl into the gates.

Then all of the sudden she felt Naraca's arm tighten around her right shoulder while her left was pushed up against his side. Her first instinct was to go into a defensive position and let him have it but something inside her quickly calmed her down and let her analyze the situation before her.

Keeping quiet until the gates woman let them pass Kiara listened to Naraca's words about staying close but she couldn't simply leave her fellow tribes woman alone in a place like this. She was able to see right threw her lie about having a husband, the pit of her stomach was telling her to help her.

"I need to go help my people..and this is a way to start helping them. Just follow my lead."

Kiara turned back to the woman at the gate and smiled politely pointing to Nhala,

"Excuse me ma'am but I know her and her husband and he has been restless waiting for her..if you do not mind is there anyway my boyfriend can list her as his guest as well???"

Kiara held her breath while the lady looked from her to Nhala and smiled politely, "I would lose my job to do this but I am happy to help knowing that there are kind people like you and him still in this world."

The woman gave her another pass and before the woman had a chance to smile Kiara was already pushing threw the line to find the girl sitting on the bench flinching after sipping her tea. With a cautious stance Kiara was now infront of her smiling while holding out a guest pass to her.

"I know you do not know me..but you are a fellow waterbender and I wanted to make sure you got inside safe and sound. Waiting for the papers to be approved could take hours. Trust me I know, my master told me so."

With a soft and warm smile Kiara was hoping that the girl would take the pass and follow them into the gates, looking up at Naraca she couldn't help but laugh a little, "He might be big but he's a softie, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Nhala looked up from her tea. A woman stood in front of her, hand stretched out, handing something to her. She took the passport from her to look at it better. "Thank you" she said.

Her gaze remained on the passport until she looked back up, "Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Nhala. Would you like to join me while we wait for the... train." Her gaze had rested on Naraca as he towered above her. "He's huge..." She muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
smullins
Unranked
smullins

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 pm

smullins walked onto the bustling port.Wearing his traditonal nothern water tribe clothing, with his knife on his back he is young and stupid and thinks he can beat anyone at a fight. As he sees the natvies he thinks to himself.

They look like savages running around with no shoes on whistling at any female that is in seeing distance.

Of course smullins would not have known what is like out of the northern water tribe because he has never steped foot out of it.

Smullins decided to go and make his way to the Be sing se entrance because he is here to study other hertiges other than his own and come back to the northern water tribe full of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

((OOC: sorry for the shortness, had too rush))

Although Naraca was all for helping people and bringing peace too the nations. This was starting too turn into what could be hassle. Another water bender? Really?
As soon as Kiara left Naraca's side he could see that she was going for the other water bending girl. Regardless though he followed Kiara too the water bender. By the time he got there the water bender introduced herself as Nhala.

She looked similar to Kiara in a way. In appearance the shared similar looks but in there body language and moral's they were almost identical.
Naraca walked up too Nhala to introduce himself right after Kiara made her comment on Naraca's size.

"My name is Naraca. I could get you inside Ba Sing Sae as well." Naraca said in as much of a polite tone as he could muster with his naturally savage voice.
Taking in two water benders was no problem, but so long as Kiara would not take anymore he was happy to take Nhala in Ba Sing Sae as well.
Looking too his back he looked towards the gates that lead too the train. It was not there yet but it would be soon.

"Anyways, we will be stopping at a first class district. The kinda place where all the rich people in Ba Sing Sae live. Once were there I can take the both of you too my place. Then from there you two can do whatever you want" He explained to Kiara and Nhala.

It was kind of funny too think about. Naraca originally was going to go to Ba Sing Sae on his own then stop by his house for a while to rest up then he was planning on traveling some more.
Instead he must now take two water benders to safety. After they would get too Ba Sing Sae and rest up he would let fate decide where he destiny lye with the two water benders.

Not wasting anymore time Naraca waved Kiara too follow him too the train which would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am

Nhala stood up quickly and followed them. She drank her tea with haste, gasping at the hot drink. She placed the empty cup on a passing cart as she reached them. 

"Thank you for the passport. I greatly appreciate it." She had come to walk beside Kiara, with Naraca on the opposite end of the group. "And thank you, Naraca, for inviting us to your home. It would be a privilege to accept." She gave a short bow as she walked. 

The train had arrived, and the earthbending team pushing it had stepped off the track, switching with another team. The doors opened, and people piled out onto the station grounds. Nhala watched as others around them headed towards the train.

Nhala stepped carefully into the cabin, and took a seat by a window. She looked around, taking in the interior of the cabin. The walls were made of smooth stone, with green wooden beams branching across the ceiling. A paper skylight let light seep in, providing some light in the cabin. The benches were green as well, and stretched much of the length of cabin.

She took her seat by the window, and watched as other people filed into the cabin, looking for avaliable seats.
Back to top Go down
Christina
Unranked
Christina

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 am

Jamy started heading toward Ba Sing Sae. Since Aang died, she had decided to spend all her time looking for the Air Nomads. They had turned into air, she just knew that they hadn't been killed. And if they were air, they could be anywhere. She had already checked the Northern and Southern water tribes, and Omashu. So now, Ba Sing Sae.

She walked along the wall until she got to a side where no one was nearby. She made sure that no one was looking, then used her staff to fly over the wall. She made sure no one was down where she was going to land, then leapt down, using air to cushion her fall. Finally, she was inside the city of Ba Sing Sae.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:45 am

Looking up at Naraca's face Kiara could easily tell that he did not want her to be bringing anymore people with the group. With a light giggle she could only pat his arm softly and playfully.

"I promise she will be that last on in our group."

As the train came she followed beside Naraca then looked over at Nhala with a bright smile. The girl reminded her of home and it felt like a bit of a bitter sweet moment for her. All the memories of her home hit the longer her eyes looked at Nhala.

I really miss my home now that I think about it...but I am here to protect them

Kiara then shook her head as Nhala thanked them once again, but before she was able to say anything Kiara was rushed into the train cabin with Nhala and sat beside her while Naraca sat infront of the girls. Resting her hands on the table she then looked at Nhala smiling once more.

"Do not thank me, it is something in my nature. I just have to help people out." Then a little light laugh escaped her lips. "Forgive me, I have no introduced myself. My name is Kiara and I am from the Southern Water tribe."

Then looking at Naraca a smirk crossed her face, "While on my way here about 2 weeks ago I have heard of this woman named Terra..they say she is a remarkable earth bender and the strongest woman bender in the city. I also here she is highly ranked."

Only for a second could Kiara not contain her excitement as she took her new friends hand, Nhala's included. "I want you two to join me on my..journey..all will be explained in good time. But she is to be facing a few people in a tournament tonight but its a underground thing..so we can't let anyone else know."

Kiara didn't know why but she felt as if she could trust the two sitting before her.
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

“Very well. I look forward to meeting her.” Nhala nodded. She clung to her seat as the train began to move. Nhala turned around, focusing her attention out the window.

The station wall passed by until the train was basked in sunlight. It traveled up the path, rising higher above the ground. Nhala was excited, looking out the window at the ground far below. Nhala hadn’t been so excited in her life, and she doubted she had ever moved so quickly. A wide smile was displayed on her face as she watched the terrain pass by, and the Inner Wall rushing to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:48 pm

The sounds of the train's wheels grinding agaisnt the rock tracks was slightly comforting to Naraca. He knew that earthbenders were moving this train and in a way that let Naraca feel just a little bit safer.
Being an Earthbender, he was always told too trust his allies and stay strong in knowing that you have friends to keep you alive.
That was good for a while until he was discharged from the Dai Lee. Once upon a time Naraca was a Dai Lee agent. His bending was avarage and not at all firece or remarkable. However, what made him remarkable was his size and strength. Many agents tried to use brute force on Naraca but they all ended up on the ground and out cold. A small rumor went around for a while that Naraca's sheer muscle power was so intense that some would say that if he wanted too he could pick up the Great wall of Ba Sing Sae and toss it aside like a ragdoll.

This legend felt more like an insult then a complement. Naraca always took it as a joke. The reason why was because Naraca was not really an earth bender that would use the earth too his advantage. Naraca would focus more on using his sword or hand to hand combat. While barely useing his earthbending. The joke was that since Naraca's earthbending sucked he would just use his sword and fists too pretend like he knows what he's doing.
Naraca was a good earth bender, no doubt about that, but was he the best? Far from it. This was why Naraca was kicked out of the Dai Lee. His savage and strictly strength like way of fighting gave the Dai Lee a bad name, and for that he was stripped of his rank. However, because the Kingdom still respected him he was able too keep privlages the Dai Lee agents get. Such as the royal passport that he has. Or that he still has a house in what is basiclly the royalty section.

Listening to Kiara talk she spoke of someone named Terra. Another earthbender, one of the best...One...Of the best?

That's it!! It has too be true. Naraca's eye's widened as he heard Kiara talk about this. That was it. Why would a water bender be interested in some tournament? Water Benders are known too be peaceful people who are more violent free rather then wanting too watch people beat the crap out of each other.
Also now Kiara wanted Naraca and Nhala too join her in her "Jorney" This was all pointing to one critical conclusion.

Kiara was the Avatar.
No doubt about it. Naraca re adjusted the sword on his back and he looked at both Nhala and Kiara.
If Kiara's the Avatar then should he confront her with it now?
Turned his head to look out the window Naraca reconized the first class part of the city. Each house was decorted with a such regal nature. Gold Decor and large designs made the place a thing of beauty.

No, this was not the time confront Kiara with this infromation just yet.
Suddenly Naraca felt something warm and soft wrap around his rough skinned and scared hand.
Naraca looked towards his hand and saw Kiara was holding it. Her hand was small compared too Naraca's sasquacth sized hands.
Too her it must have felt like taking hold of sandpaper.
She wanted Nhala and himself too join her. There was no doubt that she was the Avatar.

Naraca was a little unsure though. From what he heard the journey that Avatar Aang went on was one of horror and constant attack. Too go on a journey like that was a tough decision. One that Naraca could not make on the spot.
For a moment Naraca looked too Nhala. Although he knew nothing about her he would not want Kiara to mindlessly drag innocent people like her into this without first seeing if that would want to.

Naraca was not ready too give an answer yet.

"Were here" Naraca said while hiding his suspsions.

"My house isen't too far from here" He said while getting up on his feet.

He then re adjusted the sword on his back then he began to walk towards the gate. Knowing that Kiara and Nhala would follow him, he walked down the stairs and through the streets. Passing houses and people who were dressed in ultra fancy clothing Naraca began too feel a little out of place with his rugged and beastly appearence.

Knowing Kiara and Nhala were close Naraca thought he would ask a question which he already knew the answer too.

"So Kiara, why are you interested in going too some underground tournament? A places like that is not very fitting for a water bender"
Naraca knew that Kiara was the Avatar and he that Kiara would not say she was the Avatar. Naraca was interested in what her cover story was. Or maybe she would just flat out say that she was the Avatar. Either way he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next