Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom

Go down 
+7
Tan-ko
Cerelia
Christina
smullins
Nhala
Kiara_Tunada
Naraca
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Harbor in the Earth kingdom

((OOC: Not really too sure what's going in this story board but what better way to find out then by posting here and seeing what's going on. I noticed the Avatar going to the earth nation so I shall start there and meet her if she does not mind))

Warm air crept it's way into the large mans lungs. Sweat ran down the back of his neck. His massive sword dragged across the floor ever so slightly as he changed his stance. His body felt hot from being in such close proximity with the incoming balls of hot flames.

"Listen here Earth Bender!!" A fire nation soldier barked

"If you give up now we'll just imprison you. But if continue to resist then we will be forced too kill you" The fire nation soldier continued.

Five fire nation soldier stood in a line, there closed fists pointed towards the Earth bender. There polished armor was slightly damaged, cracks and chinks in the plates were clear to the eye.

The they focused there gaze at a man that stood at 7 feet in height. His body was complete tower of heavy, dense muscle. Each muscle in his body stuck out in powerful form combined with definition that made almost each muscle fiber visible. With almost no excess body fat and standing at seven feet in height this mans pumpkin sized shoulders were at least 3 feet apart.
This man had long, unkempt black hair followed by a red head band that kept his hair away from his face.
This man wore no shoes but he wore a coat and pants. His left arm was surrounded in silver armor while his right arm was holding a massive sword that was as big as this man was.

"My name is Naraca, not Earth Bender" He told the fire nations soldier in a calm yet harsh voice.

Naraca looked upon the fire nation soldiers, he admired there confidence considering that Naraca had already beaten so many of the soldiers that these five men were with.
15 other soldiers lay on the floor either unconscious or curled up in a ball in pain. To Naraca right was the ocean, he was currently standing by the harbor. Several civilians watched the battle take place.

The fire nation soldier's eyes narrowed and he took a wider stance. He took Naraca's reply as a way of saying that he was not going to submit to them.
"Men, it looks like the Earth bender is not going to comply" The fire nation soldier said with a smile.
The other soldiers took wider stances and focused on Naraca.

Naraca stayed where he was and he waited for the soldiers to attack, as he knew they would.

There was a pause, the soldiers stared at Naraca with nothing but intensity in there eyes. Whereas Naraca was much calmer, his stance was normal, as if he was talking with someone.
The fire nations soldiers charged towards Naraca, the thrusted there fists forward, spew fire balls from the knuckles.
Naraca took a step forward and his lifted his right hand up, the ground suddenly sprouted up a wall which took the brunt of the fire balls.
The fire nation soldiers spread out and ran towards Naraca, moving around the wall.

Naraca dashed towards one of the soldiers. The soldier responded by shooting a fireball towards Naraca.
Naraca jumped to the side, avoiding it. Then he took three steps towards the soldier and he slammed his fist in the soldiers gut.
The soldier eyes widened and his body lifted up high from the ground, so high that he lauched up into the air, then landed in the water.
A second soldier ran to Naraca side, about to attack.
Naraca quickly shot his right leg toward the soldiers face, his foot rammed into the soldiers face, the helmet he wore littertly exploded from the impact. The soldiers face was now broken in several places as he was sent flying backwards, he hit the floor in a ravine. Rolling all over the place the soldier stopped rolling shortly, he was knocked out cold.

The last three soldiers all formed a line and they rapidly fired sevreal fireballs at Naraca.
Naraca quickly thrusted his hand forward, the soldiers on the right and left of the middle soldier both came in contact with a piller made of earth which hit there stomachs and sent them flying.

The last soldier did not back down, he placed both his hands together and he fired a massive ball of flames. this ball was at least ten feet tall and wide.

Naraca smiled and he slammed his sword into the ground and he pointed his closed fists at the fireball.
From the ground behind him a much bigger Earth made pilled shot out from in front of him and his collided with the fire ball in a massive explosion.
The earth piller was destroyed and the fireball faded into smoke.

As the smoke cleared Naraca charged towards the soldier and jumped in the air only hit the soldiers face with a hard knee.
The soldier slammed on the ground out cold.
Naraca looked down at the soldier for a moment then he looked up at the horizen the lead towards the city.

In the distance, Naraca heard the charging footsteps of more fire nation soldiers.

Last edited by Naraca on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tan-ko
Rank A

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:10 am

"Actually it wasnt your hair, it was your name. And that's a bit much toput out there about yourself for introductions isnt it?" Tan-ko asked nhala as he looked around the room. "Why are we still here?"
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:45 am

Naraca hesitated for a moment, did he really want to let this stranger go? At first, he wanted his answer. Then Terra told him about how this man was not a threat. He looked back at Terra as she spoke, then too Kiara when she went to reinforce Terra's words. He recognized Terra's voice very well, the authority behind it was something he responded too. After he heard Kiara almost beg him not too do anything rash with the mystery man. Naraca looked towards Kiara, then back too the man.

He nodded his head in understanding, then let the man pass. He felt the same way Kiara did, he had to get back home, he had to figure this out. Home was the place too be right now. He stood in one place for a moment with his eye's looking in the same direction even after the man passed him.

He saw everyone break out into conversation, as of now he was in no mood for this. However, he looked towards the man who was talking too Nhala and immediately recognized him. It was the Earth King, Naraca knew this because he followed under Terra, the queen, directly. He had seen the Earth King many time before and recognized him in a heartbeat. This was no time too be starting conversation though.

Naraca brought his large arms up and folded them across his massive chest.

He knew that he had no athority over anyone right now, and in the presence of the Earth King and Queen, he would normally have too let them make the decisions. However, he was no longer Dai Lee, and he wanted too get moving. He need time too think, and time consider what he should do next.

He looked too Kiara, she wanted too leave. He was her Guardian, that also meant too be the one too carry out her will when necessary.

"This no time too start a conversation!!" He announced out loud in a booming voice.

Looking at him now, Naraca had changed a lot since his time in the Dai Lee. He still had respect for the King and Queen, however his new duty as Kiara's Guardian took first priority. Meaning that he had too break this conversation and get the group back on track, in this case, getting back too his house.

He then turned his head too the Earth King Tan ko.

"Sorry Sir, but we having other matter's to attend too" he said in tone of voice similar too that of how he spoke too his superior officers during his time in the Dai Lee.

He then looked back too the group as a whole.

"We need too leave now so we can discuss what to do next" He said too the group.

When he thought about it, this was his group. They were all following the Avatar, but this all started because he happened too drop in on Kiara one day. It was still a little hard too believe that this was going too be his life for a long time. The life of a Guardian and a follower of the Avatar. He swore the oath, and he was going too keep that promise until the day he died.

He looked towards Terra.

"Ma'am, if you coming with us then you can follow me. Stay close too Kiara" He told Terra in a solid voice. Not as an order, but more as a request. He had respect for her, and was not about order someone that was once his commander for a very long time.

He then turned his back too the group and around to the nearest exit that was close enough too him.

"Now follow me, and stay close" He told everyone with his back turned too them, but still in a voice that was better suited for a general then someone like Naraca.

He had a lot on his mind right now, but he was able too put that aside long enough too get the Avatar and the rest of the group back too safety.
Naraca began to walk towards the exit, he walked at a normal speed, so that if the were slow, they would have to catch up too him.

He was not the leader in this, however he was the Guardian in this group. Meaning that he had too keep them all safe. The incident with Nhala was something that could not be repeated.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Terra was about to answer Cerelia's question when Naraca had mentioned them leaving. A bit of an irritated twitch of her eyebrow could be seen when he called her ma'am. She wasnt old and clearly did not like being called formally in any kind of way. She was not on duty so to her ma'am was a unexceptable word at the moment. But alas the girl let it go and said nothing as she looked at Cerelia smiling and stood following Naraca.

After all she figured that the others would follow behind the two, the avatar looked like she was in a rush to get somewhere safe. Which Terra completely understood why, but not having talked to the young chosen one a part of her would not be judgemental. The Avatar was young but seemed to know when to hide and not get herself into dangerous situations.

"Come on guys, the sooner the better.."
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Naraca's booming voice made Kiara jump slightly due to her anticipation to get home. He was right however in his words, now was not a time to start conversation with anyone. Right now they needed to get in a familiar and safe place and at the moment that place was Naraca's home.

As everyone stood and started following behind Naraca Kiara frowned, not being a patient person at a time like this she used her water in her water container to bend a ice slope for her to slide down at the bottom. As soon as her feet touched the ground her hand made a graceful wave as the water receeded back into her container. Her steps for a few minutes made her stand infront of Mattias and look at him in a questionable manner.

"Are you coming along? Or should we meet somewhere later on in Omashu?"

At this moment Kiara felt like Naraca needed his space, the last thing she needed was anything bad to happen just by someone speaking or saying the wrong thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 pm

OoC: I don't want to interupt, but this looks like fun.

iC: Naxx-Ja recited his orders to himself in his head as he climbed through the halls of an earthbender underground complex of sorts. He was on someone's payroll. He was to listen in and 'neutralize' a man named Mattias. Naxx wasn't sure he was doing the right thing, but money was money. He began to think of his criminal gang back in the fire nation without his leadership. "I hope they don't pull off anything stupid..." Ja thought outloud. He then stabbad a guard in the back, ripping the blade up his spine. After Naxx hid the body, hefound himself at a large door he could not breach. But being a keen eye, he spotted a two windows on either side of a gap above the door. Ja jumped up, and began climbing.

Naxx's train of thought crashed as a hawk flew in the two windows barely a foot above him. He lost his grip and began to fall, but a quick slash of his whip, and it caught the bird's leg, pulling him up to the window. "Nasty little--" Ja began to curse at the bird when he realized that the meeting he was suppost to listen in to was right in front of him. Naxx pulled himself through the window, his shilouette clearly visible in front of the moon. From here, he drew his bow and listened.

Last edited by Naxx-Ja on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: Welcome back. But do you really need to insert yourself here? Now? (Sorry if I sound hypocritical) Besides, we aren't near the palace, and that is likely to diverge into its own thread, as this thread follows the Avatar.

I might be wrong, but I think you also need to put up your character application again, so we know who Naxx-ja is. I can't find the character sheet anywhere on the site, since it has gone through a couple versions already. But I see you've been on the site for a while.
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 pm

OoC:Well where else, lol. I can redo my character sheet. I didn't exactly specify it was a palace, I said it was similar. Not to bother Razz
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 am

(ooc, next time post asking for permission to join is all ja. I dont mind you joining if the others dont but right now I am not sure where you would fit in, at least not in our current situation.)
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 am

(OoC: Ok, sorry, I plan on converting sides once being caught.)
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 pm

((OOC: I would just recommend holding back for now. Technically speaking we can't stop you from posting, it's an RPG forum right. However since no one will really enjoy your appearance at the moment I don't we will take the time take you seriously. If you joined in later which would not be too long from now, you would most likely have a chance too make a name for yourself. Right now though...You'll just be an annoyance.))
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 pm

OoC: I'll just RP Naxx following you guys for a bit, attack, lose, convert sides. Does that work?
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:41 pm

The exact same plan Cerelia was doing. :/ Attack, lose, join the team. Except she is manipulating them into believing she is an innocent girl, instead of a revenge-seeking sandbender.

I think we're getting a small army following us, ready to attack or join... We already have about 3 firebenders taht want to join... Oo The numbers of followers is growing, despite what the group may want! D: (Kiara, you said you wouldn't pick up any more strays! D: )
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 pm

OoC: If you want, I can stay hostile >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 pm

[ok guys... moving on... (frankly I don't care... I just want to post Razz)]

Mattias nodded his head in agreement as the large man rather loudly suggested everyone start to leave. They had stayed too long already, and he had deadlines to keep. He waited for the group to decend the stairs.

When Kiara bended herself a slide, he frowned. Her youthfulness is going to be her downfall. He sighed and rested his hand on the hilt of his sword. His mood had been getting worse and worse. Ever since he had entered the earth kingdom he had stopped his bending except in the most dire of circumstances. Frankly it was exhausting trying to keep such an integral part of himself locked away. He gripped the handle of his sword, feeling the familiar shape of it. It put his mind to ease for the moment.

He snapped out of his reverie as Kiara approached him.

"Are you coming along? Or should we meet somewhere later on in Omashu?"

He released the grasp on his sword.

"So long as you leave somewhat post-haste I shall indeed be joining you. Unfortunately if you choose to remain for longer, I shall be forced to leave ahead of you, my business in Omashu has become even more important."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:21 pm

OoC: Sweet! Mattias, do know, I will attack you at one point.

iC: Ja listened in to every word he could. He jotted notes down on whatever they said, keeping track of all. As the group agreed to go elsewhere, Naxx climbed down from the window. He stood in blackened shadow, barely four feet from his target.[i]Not now.[/i] Naxx thought.[i] I need to know what their plan is, otherwise, no dough.[/i] He pushed back the urge to kill like a madman as he lay in wait for the target to move. [i]Spies are everywhere, Mattias. We will get you...[/i] Naxx thought as his sweaty hands clenched the cold hilt of his sabre.

[i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 pm

OOC: So... if he is joining, (How goes the Character bio being approved?) how will the posting order be?
And I hope you know, Naxx, that we are in the Underground Arena at the moment, and seem to be leaving. We aren't at the palace.

"You seemed to have figured me out well enough, so I thought I would confirm what you might have figured out. Besides, you seem to be in good relations with the lady Terra, so I doubt you pose a threat to me. Anyway-" Nhala jumped in surprise at Naraca's voice.

Everyone was rising to leave. Hastily, she rose and began down the benches. "It was nice to meet you, Alanzo. I'm sorry we couldn't talk further." She hurried to catch up with the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 pm

OoC: Alright. I'll edit my post to fit the scenario. And I'll stay villian. This should be fun :twisted: :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:09 pm

[Ok, so this is the last OOC post that needs to be made.

Naxx-Ja, you still need your character sheet approved before you can start posting.

Secondly, once this is done, I will re-post the posting order, however I recommend that we decide where we are going, and who is going where so that we can make it as efficient as possible.]
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 pm

(Hey did cerelia take a vacation? The rp is frozen while she is gone)
Back to top Go down
Cerelia
Rank I
Cerelia

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:57 pm

OOC: Sorry, I got a little sidetracked, and thought I had already posted. If I have some of the facts wrong, it's because of all the OOC posts. Hard to find anything IC in all that.

IC:Everyone go up to leave, and Terra walked away before answering. Everyone seemed to take their time getting down while Naraca promptly took the lead with the expectation that everyone would go his pace.

This was turning out to be quite the group. Terra, her friend in the robes, and that person Kiara seemed to really like. Her revenge would have to wait. If attempting to defeat the Avatar with Naraca was dangerous, this was purely suicidal. and any one of them could be onto her.Cerelia took one last look at the arena and followed Terra down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Tan-ko looked over at Naraca, his eyes flashing. "I know you may have recognized my voice but I thought you had enough sense not to go broadcasting who I was to the world." he growled at naraca standing up. "Really, has being on your own wiped all dai lee training from your head?"
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 pm

A small smile cut it's ways across Naraca cheeks, he couldn't help but find it slightly amusing that Tan-Ko was annoyed by him. Naraca had respect for both the Earth King and the Earth Queen, however now that he didn't follow there order's there was a slight feeling of amusement that the Earth King could not order him too not do what he did. As of now, they were both equal, Tan-ko just happened too have more people following him the Naraca did. He did not actually respond too Tan-ko in any verbal form, just with a smile.

He turned his head too Kiara as he saw her slide on a slide of ice that she made, going ahead of him. He noticed that she was headed for the other man who he ran into earlier. Naraca had no ill will to this man, Kiara seemed too trust him, and she seemed too know him very well. So, Naraca trusted this man as well.

Naraca thought about how he may have acted a litte rough too someone he had never met before. He realized this and was going too make sure too apologize too the man, but that would be once they got back home safly. Naraca began too feel like his house was more like a motel, everyone with even the slightest of connections too Kiara were staying over at his house.

Cerelia...Naraca knew full well that he was going too have to talk to her soon. Letting her just tag along like some fangirl at a convention was not the way too go about decided what too do with her. Naraca would also have too make sure too talk with her, and maybe Nhala as well at a later date. He did not know them at all, they were just tagging along. Nhala already proved her loyalty too the Avatar by trying too follow him when he was looking for her.

Cerelia however has done nothing, nor does she have a reason too stay. No reason that he know's of anyway. He made it a mental note too talk to her later about it.

Once he reached the exit where the man with hood and sword was Naraca didn't have any spare time too apologize for his behavior. So instead he simply said.

"If your coming then stay close too Kiara" He told the man with the hood.

The formation he was hoping for would be nice and tight. Terra and the man with the hood would be beside Kiara and behind Naraca, while Nhala and Cerelia would also stay closer too Naraca. As far he was concerned, only he, Terra and the man with the hood would be able too fight. Kiara having too fight would a last resort. Nhala was not able too fight, and he had only seen Cerelia sneak on one man with a pipe. So too him they were going too need protection.

"Now everyone I want you too stay behind me, and stay close." He told everyone as walked towards the exit, looking around too make sure it was safe. he didn't want another incident like the one with Nhala too take place again.

He turned around for a moment too face the group. He turned his head too face the man with the hood.

"Now I want you want Terra too stay close too Kiara" He said refering too Terra as well.

He then walked ahead of thr group slightly.

"Nhala and Cerelia I want you two to stay closer too me but still close too Kiara." He told them.

He wanted complete protection of Kiara, no holes whatever so ever in the formation.
He gave them a moment too get into formationt then he began walking over too his house, it wouldn't be long before he could get there.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 am

Terra looked at Tan-ko a bit not surprised at all about how he was acting. A part of her wanted to chew him out right then and there but for the sake of the avatar and the group the woman kept her mouth closed. Her eyes the caught something passing by her in a quick fashion but once they settled on Kiara her eyes seemed to smile towards the girl. Kiara was energetic and wanted to get back to a safe place quicker than anyone else.

"You don't think being in this formation would cause someone to look at us? Why can we not walk normally?"

Terra could not help but ask why but as the still preceeded to his house she had kept quiet until an answer was given to her. A part of her was tired and exhausted behind the events that were happening today.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 am

(I always miss you by a few minutes Terra haha, oh and i <3 your new pic btw just had to say it lol)

Her mouth opened slightly as she began to answer Mattias's question on whether or not they were staying any longer, Naraca's voice made her stop though. It seemed as if he was trying to make sure she was safe and as soon as he told Mattias and Terra to stay on either side of her she knew then that he was trying to keep her safe from harm. A frown was planted on her face just a little, to her it made her seem like Kiara was too precious to have anything happen to her. To Kiara she felt like a normal person besides the face she could bend all elements.

Staying quiet while everyone stood in formation Kiara continued to walk with them while looking at each and everyone of them. This was getting to be large group and would probably attract attention so then again she understood why Naraca was doing this.

As soon as they arrived to the house Kiara stood there patiently waiting for him to open the door, not much could be done about the size of the group. She adored all of their company, Terra already said that she wasn't going to stay and neither was the earth king knowing him. Her eyes moved away from those two then set on Mattias, he wasn't going to stay anyway, just for Omashu and that was it. Once Naraca stopped at the front door Kiara smiled a little, Omashu was going to be quiet interesting with all these personalities aboard. Her intention was to find out who exactly was running things there and see if they could be of any assitance to her and her travels.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 am

[skip my post, I don't have time to write one... I'll jump in later with a short one]
Back to top Go down
Naxx-Ja
Rank F
Naxx-Ja

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Naxx-ja followed shortly behind, cradling a homemade explosive he had taken from his day pack. he placed it on wall behind the group, that one was for a distraction. Naxx pulsed lightning through his body to give himself a shot of adrenaline. Taking an alley, he passed much distance in front of them. He placed two explosives here, along the floor. Ja climbed ontop of the building next to where he put his bombs. Laying prone on the roof, he focused himself to fire a bolt into the first charge, and waited

Last edited by Mattias on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character sheet not filled out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next