Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Omashu

Go down 
+2
Tan-ko
Phin Feng
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Phin Feng stood at the bottom of the large gorge surrounding the proud city of Omashu. It had been a dangerous treck to the bottom, but he knew it was all worth it. Soon a man dressed in a long green robe came sprinting over to Phin. The man's mouth was covered up with a small gray mask like fabric. The man bowed then spoke in a rougth straight tone "Sir, we have located the sewer outlet shall we proceed on?" Phin answered him delightfully saying "Very good, Yes proceed the swifter stealthy the better...besides who knows what's lurking out here at night.." The man nodded and began to walk with Phin.

They arrived at a cold smelly outlet for sewage. Phin smiled, but his expression soon grew to a disgusted look. He gestured for the some 12 agents to go. They piled and began there journey through the sewers with Phin right behind them. The walls were covered with slime and....other things. It was quiet walk either because they knew Phin enjoyed peace or because they were to focused on not stepping in...you know what I mean.

A man up front holted. He nodded signaling this to be the place for there departure from the sewers. Two men made force full movements in the direction of up. The sewer top flew up. with so much force from the two it broke in mid flight. They soon began to climb. The citizens looked with horror. Disgusting people breaking into our city! Yep, that's a mid-life crisis alright. They all went hutling off in different directions. There briefing before they reached the city had been as we enter split up and find a place to sleep. Also get clean. Phin Feng walked off with same Agent that had talked him earlier. They wandered the western side of the city looking for a inn. They soon found one.

Phin spoke in a manipulating tone "Hello, might my friend and I buy a room?" The lady spoke in ruff tone " Well let's see here i got a couple scheduled to come and stay in 20 minutes..." Phin then laid a coins on the table. The lady smiled and continued saying "Of course, you are here first, it's first room upstairs on the left..." Phin smiled a devil's grin walking off with his agent. As they walked away the lady inhaled then coughed saying "The folk I let in here yeesh" They made there two their room locking the door behind them. They both got ready climbing in their beds. It was a long day ahead of them tomorrow.....
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Phin woke up the next morning the smiling. He climbed out and got dressed again along with his right hand man. On the insides of his pocket coat he placed some thyme to freshen his smell. He walked downstairs placing a few coins on the counter then out. He made his way through town to the square along side his right hand man there waiting were his other agents. Not together though they were all spread out within the square. With a simple nod they all quickly began to disappear into the alley ways heading for the palace. When they reached the palace they snuck in by climbing the walls and entering through the windows. They all met in a small room where someone had left a daily schedule on the table. Phin picked it up and began to read then said aloud with a grin "He's having breakfast" They flushed out of the room locating the breakfeast room. Phin spoke again "You 9 take the windows. Me and these three will enter formally. He waited a few moments then entered where King Bumi was knawing on a leg of some sort of meat. King Bumi looked and gave a confused look "What are you doing here?!" Phin replyed saying "Well, King I believe its time for new managment." With that the 3 agents with Phin shot 3 large stones at him. King Bumi dodged them easy laughing like a crazy old couk. "You and what army?! hahahhaha" King Bumi and continued on laughing again. Then the other agents stormed in unexpectadly overpowering King Bumi with their rock gloves. Hitting him in the face locking his hands and feet. One agent gave him a sharp blow to a nerve knocking him out coldly. Phin smiled and nodded then said "Alright, get him and let's go we can head back down into the sewers I'm sure there is a chain of underground rooms for workers." With that they fled with knocked out King. Sure enough Phin was right as they were walking down in the swers a small door appeared they earthbended it open to reveal a small chain of rooms. They began to setup their hypnosis equipment.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 am

Oh no ya dont, king bumi is much cooler than that!)
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:35 am

hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:04 am

OOC: I could play the role of King Bumi for the moment. :/ If you want me to, that is.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 pm

No, that won't be needed as far as I know Nhala.))
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 pm

naw it wont be I suppose. Just sayin as a king bumi fan you just made him look like a woos, not cool lol)
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:37 pm

[hey guys... there is a time and a place for joking comments, lets let him continue his post]
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Phin nodded for them to begin. They had sectioned off parts of the sewer to create a large underground base. They placed King Bumi in a chair bolting him into it. An Agent stood in the middle of a circle where a latern was going around in circles. King Bumi lay knocked out/sleep in the chair. Although he wasn't awake he would fall under the hypnosis. This would be possible by his sub-consious sucking up the words like a sponge. The agent spoke "King Bumi, you welcome the Agent's of Phin Feng into your humble city. Phin Feng is your Grand Secratariat and in charge of all divisions. You will obey Phin Feng." The Agent went for a long time placing King Bumi under his control. When King Bumi awoke he was laying in his bed. When word reached Phin that King Bumi had awaken. Phin went to the palace where he entered King Bumi's room and spoke "Good Morning, King everything seems tip top in the city so far" King Bumi spoke to Phin as a trusted advisor and master "Sounds Great, I'm going to the library!" With that King Bumi dressed and headed for the library. Phin grinned devilishly. It was perfect. Phin later made Bumi give a speech to the city declaring Phin his Grand Secretariat and his agent's the royal police.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Phin Feng sat in his office twirling some rocks in his hands. He was dressed in his finest Omashu robes. Today he was making a small speech, but very important speech. A speech that would change Omashu's hsitory forever but discreetly. There was a knock on the door and he knew it was time. He walked out to see large crowds. So large it looked to be the entire city. His men had done well gathering people. He stepped up onto the podium. It suddenly got much quieter. He cleared his throat then spoke as loud as he could "Attention city of Omashu. I am Grand Secretariat Phin Feng. I'm sure must of you already knew that. I come with grave news. King Bumi has become very ill." whispers in the crowd spread like wild fire. "His royal majesty King Bumi has handed his kingly duties over to me for the time being. The king, some high ministers, and myself are working out a law in the unlikely event of the King's death. Don't not worry the people of Omashu. King Bumi is strong and alwasy hase been. Long Live Omashu!" With that Phin stepped off the podium and returned to the inside of the palace. All was according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Days passed and everything was still on course. His men had successfully brainwashed some of the ministers Phin would be working with to create a new law. He walked down the marble halls of the lit of palace hallway. He had just come from King Bumi's room. His room was guarded by Phin's agents to make sure no one entered. He opened the wodden door entering a conference room where the ministers were all sitting including brainwashed and non-brainwashed. They talked for awhile discussing the the law. The law would decide who would take over in the unlikely event of a king's passing if the king had no children. Phin suggested the Grand Secretariat. He spoke "The Grand Secretariat is the king's closet advisor surely he would be the most trustful to take over. The King picks the person himself." The brainwashed ministers agreed of course. When the other ministers saw how many agreed with this idea they also agreed. Except for one who thought his position should take over. That man later disappeared after the meeting. It was decided all the ministers signed the new law putting it into full effect. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Phin walked down the hall along with two of his agents and a maid. The maid carried a tray of food along with a glass of tea. The two agents guarding the door to King Bumi's held up a hand signaling the maid to give the agents with Phin the tray. She did so and hurried off. The agents guarding the door parted allowing Phin and the other two to enter with him. King Bumi lay in his bed coughing. The agents had brianwashed him into thinking he was sick. The agent sat the tray down before King Bumi. Phin spoke "Eat." He nodded as well leaving the room with his agents. As they walked out of the door the two agents parted then went back together securing. Phin nodded again. The agent took out a key locking the door. The next morning word spread like wildfire. King Bumi had died. Everybody assumed because of the sickness. Phin knew it was because of the poison in his tea. When Phin was told a thick smile grew across his face. Later a minster informed him the coronation would be later tonight in front of the entire city. Phin went to bed resting. He woke up to a single knock on the door. He got dressed in the robes he had been given and walked down to the palace square where a rock stage had been created. He went up the stairs and sat on his knees. A few the ministers gathered around him and spoke the traditional coronation words. Then they hooked to earth kingdom symbols into the collar of his robe. It was official he was crowned king of Omashu. Crowds cheered as he made his way through them shaking hands. Later, he returned to "his" palace. He sat in the royal throne room on his throne basking in his power and intelligence. Everything was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

A day passed and everything was in prep for King Bumi's funeral. He looked into his orante mirror reciting parts of his small speech. There was a single knock on the door and exited his room sighing. He and the two agents waiting for him made their way to the same rock stage that had been used for Phin's speech before. He sat as a religious leader spoke then stood up to speak. He adjusted himself at the podium then spoke "Greetings, Omashuan citizens and those from afar. I knew King Bumi very well in time I had with him. It was always an honor to be in his presence. He had a mind truly like nobody else. In honor of our deceased gracious king I am Declaring today King Bumi Day. A day so that we may all remember King Bumi and what he did for Omashu. Thank you." As he walked away from the podium he stopped at the closed casket and said in a whisper "Rest In Peace" Turning his head away from the crowd as if he was almost maybe by a chance holding back tears but really he was rolling his eyes. He walked down returning to his seat. The funeral was then shortly over. He got up and returned to his palace.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Days after the great King Bumi's funeral, a young man entered the city of Omashu. He was traveling around, and decided to visit one of the great Earthbending cities of the world. The place gave Dachou a new feeling, of strength, and friendliness. He walked around, Bart running around his shoulders, purring and sniffing the intricate foods and spices around. Dachous twin Sais were neatly tucked away in his belt, in case anyone tried to mess with him. He kept the fact hidden that he was a firebender, by wearing some Earth Kingdom travelers robes. Dachou grinned mischievously at all the different stuff he could purchase. It was so much. But one thing he couldn't quite get over, was the fact that everyone seemed a little down, a bit unhappy. What happened.

After asking a few people, he realized that their beloved king had died just a few days earlier. He sighed sadly and continued walking forth, going to a nearby hotel and purchasing a room for himself and Bart. He set his bag down in the room, now filled with exotic foods and different scrolls. He sighed and left the hotel once more, to further scavenge the city.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Phin Feng sat in his throne room watching his the captain of his secret police come in. The man walked up bowing the spoke "My king, you called me?" Phin Feng nodded and spoke in a charm like tone "Yes..with the completeion of training with our many new recruits I wish to make them slightly more public. I'm placing you in charge of positioning them all throughout the city. With this new action I am also decreeing they have the ability to arrest anyone suspicous." The captain nodded and put out the order. Soon men dressed in green robes with rock masks would go marching into the city in very long lines jumping to building tops and alleysways taking to the shadows. The city was under total watch.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:28 pm

"Will that be all?

"Yes. Thank you."

"Ok, I wish you safe travels, good sir."

Dachou nodded his thanks and turned around, his tea cup held firmly in his grasp. The young firebender picked the seat furthest from all the other Omashu citizens and rested in the chair, setting his teacup down. He looked around, no one even realizing he was there, and slowly lifted the flap of his bag just a bit, so Bart could peek his head out.

"Hurry up, boy. I wanna sip some tea, too."

The lemur gave Dachou one look, and quietly stuck his head out over the side of the table, and sipped some tea. The animal's pupils dilated, and it started coughing, the tea dribbling down its mouth. Dachou, cursing, grabbed Bart by the tail and pushed him back in the bag, covering it as if nothing happened. Than, he sipped the tea for himself. Disgusting. It was cold. He swallowed it with a grimace, and, holding the cup tightly, he heated the tea up with his hands, the heat radiating from his palms into the tea. He sipped it once more, the taste clearly better. Dachou looked around. He hadn't noticed the guards before. They had come out of nowhere, seemingly. They were beginning to creep Dachou out. He sipped his tea again calmly and pulled out a scroll and, much to Bart's dismay, the only food in his pack, a half eaten biscuit. Dachou began reading the scroll while munching on the food.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Two guards stood inside the shop at the enterance surveying the patrons of the shop. As on guard surveyed the pathetic poor group of Omashu citizens grimacing as they drank the tea. Suddenly the guard noticed a small release of steam of steam come up from a fellow's glass. The guard arched an eyebrow then said to the other "Do they serve hot tea here..." The other guard responded "Not that I recall..." The guard who first spoke then gestured with his head to Dachou. The two guards then walked up to him and spoke "You civilian. Why is your tea hot?" The guard spoke in a demanding forceful tone. The guards internally prepared themselves for a outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Dachou jumped, his tea spilling over the cup. He cursed loudly and looked at his stained shirt. It would take forever to clean off. He looked up, a scowl on his face, than it disappeared into a look of confusion once he realized it wass the two guards. He than, feeling a surge of bravery, stood up, a grin apparent on his pale face, and said,

"Why, isn't it obvious? I'm a firebender!"

And with that sentence, Dachuo held up his palm in front of their face, and a small blue fire sprung up from it. He waved it around, tossing it back and forth, where he chuckled to himself, looking at their reactions. He tossed the fire behind hiim, aiming to catch it, but he missed, and the fire collided with the chair, setting it on fire. Looking at it with a pitiful look, Dachou shook his head.

"Tsk tsk. My bad."

His bag, which was hanging on the chair, caught on fire along with it, and Bart, feeling the heat, leaped out and sprung onto one of the guards chest, shaking with fear.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

The two guards arched an eyebrow processing what the man had just said. They nodded to each other. One guard began to speak but not before a lemur had fell onto his chest clutching to his green robes. The guard slightly shocked put his hands around the lemur. The rock gloves the guard clasp together capturing the lemur. The guard then continued saying "I see in that case the king will want to see..." With that the guard who spoke grabbed the lemur whiel the other one attempted to grab Dachou(**not** in a agressive attack way.)
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Dachou let out a short laugh and pulled out his twin Sais real quick, jumping backwards onto the burning chair and launching himself over the guard, all in less than 2 seconds. He landed on the guards back, hopefully collapsing him, than stabbed one of his sais into the mans clothes, pinning him into the ground. He than threw a punch at the other guard, aiming to at least knock his teeth out and get Bart back, who was whimpering. Dachous eyes showed a joyful anger in them, as if he was having fun fighting, and his fist was suddenly consumed with flames.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Guard(1) fell onto the ground being pinned to the it. Filled with rage he slammed his fists on the ground casuing 3 triangle shape walls to shoot out of the ground at ligthning fast speeds attempting to capture the Dachou within it. Guard(2) seeing the punch coming his way easily dodged the punch still holding to the small lemur which was held tightly in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Dachou cursed. He was caught. He sighed in defeat as the walls encased his body. He lowered his head, signalling his acceptance of defeat. His eyes were closed, but under them, Dachou was calculating how to best take the guards out. He listened helplessly to Bart shimmers of fright. When Dachous eyes opened once more, they were filled with that same joyfulness as before, they were cold, harsh, crazy. He glared at them, and awaited the guards response.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Guard(1) looked at the Dachou shaking his head and said "Listen kid we arn't here to fight you if fact we don't even want to harm you. We just need to bring you to the King okay?" The finished by arching his eyebrow waiting for Dachou's response. Guard(2) held Bart just waiting trying to calm the lemur a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Dachou contemplated the guards words, than nodded, looking at hom straight in the eyes. His emerald eyes showed no sign of anger, or joy or anything anymore, but a pleading guilt. He looked at the man, and attempted to move, but remembered tgat he was stuck in the small cell. He nodded once more.

"Ill turn in quietly, so long as you let my lemur free until i return..."

He looked at Bart, whos wide eyes were darting back and forth. He couldnt really blame the abimal, this kind of thing was scarey enough in the fire nation, now he had to suffer through it in the Earth Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Guard 1 nodded then allowed the rock trapping the lemur to reside back to his gruff hands forming his rock gloves. Guard 2 then said "Good, we do not anymore violence within the walls of Omashu." with that guard to stepped forward making a fist motion casuing the rock holding Dachou to cease back within the ground. The guard would then gesture to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omashu
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next