Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Omashu

Go down 
+2
Tan-ko
Phin Feng
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Phin Feng stood at the bottom of the large gorge surrounding the proud city of Omashu. It had been a dangerous treck to the bottom, but he knew it was all worth it. Soon a man dressed in a long green robe came sprinting over to Phin. The man's mouth was covered up with a small gray mask like fabric. The man bowed then spoke in a rougth straight tone "Sir, we have located the sewer outlet shall we proceed on?" Phin answered him delightfully saying "Very good, Yes proceed the swifter stealthy the better...besides who knows what's lurking out here at night.." The man nodded and began to walk with Phin.

They arrived at a cold smelly outlet for sewage. Phin smiled, but his expression soon grew to a disgusted look. He gestured for the some 12 agents to go. They piled and began there journey through the sewers with Phin right behind them. The walls were covered with slime and....other things. It was quiet walk either because they knew Phin enjoyed peace or because they were to focused on not stepping in...you know what I mean.

A man up front holted. He nodded signaling this to be the place for there departure from the sewers. Two men made force full movements in the direction of up. The sewer top flew up. with so much force from the two it broke in mid flight. They soon began to climb. The citizens looked with horror. Disgusting people breaking into our city! Yep, that's a mid-life crisis alright. They all went hutling off in different directions. There briefing before they reached the city had been as we enter split up and find a place to sleep. Also get clean. Phin Feng walked off with same Agent that had talked him earlier. They wandered the western side of the city looking for a inn. They soon found one.

Phin spoke in a manipulating tone "Hello, might my friend and I buy a room?" The lady spoke in ruff tone " Well let's see here i got a couple scheduled to come and stay in 20 minutes..." Phin then laid a coins on the table. The lady smiled and continued saying "Of course, you are here first, it's first room upstairs on the left..." Phin smiled a devil's grin walking off with his agent. As they walked away the lady inhaled then coughed saying "The folk I let in here yeesh" They made there two their room locking the door behind them. They both got ready climbing in their beds. It was a long day ahead of them tomorrow.....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zira
Rank I

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:57 am

Zira smirked, "You think you are smooth don't you?" A small genuine smile showed on her face as she continued to look forward, "How do you even know that...man."

As they continued to walk and finally entered the Palace seeing the king face to face. Her soldiers were the first to kneel down before she did. After standing up did the girl then look him into his face with a serious gaze.

"I am sorry that we came on such a short notice. However, we did send three troops ahead of us two days ago to let you know of our arrival."

Zira shook her head obviously tired of dealing with lower ranking soldiers. They gave the fire nation a bad name. But then the girl continued with what she was coming here for.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about the Avatar..there is word that the Avatar is heading here seeking a safe haven for a while. The fire lord would like for you to assist him with this capture.."
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 am

"I know him due to fighting his guards once, who attacked me and threatened my lemur. I was taken to his palace and there we met. He apparently thought of me as interesting..."

He replied, scratching his chin, feeling the small stubble on it. Dachou continued walking foreward, the kings palaquin slowly going foreward. He didnt know how Phin could handle that. It was to much work on other people, and it was to time consuming. They finally rested as the got to the palace. He walked with then to the everfamiliar throne, and watched King Feng sit in the upgraded high chair. Dachou listened as Zira talked, and tensed when he heard the Avatar. What was she doing?! That was crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Phin suddenly became ALOT more interested. He smiled at her responding to what she said earlier "ahh, well no fire nation have been except for Dachou..." He cleared hi throat and began to think about what she had said about the Avatar. He looked to his guards saying "Leave us..." The guards casually left the room although the King was still under survelance from the shadows. He then clear his throat and spoke "Hmm...What an interesting thing to offer...I havn't heard such..rumors. If the shall come here, you want me to hadn them over and betray the Earth Kingdom...Well, I guess I see Omashu as more of its own self-governing country...Whats in the deal for me if i help in the capture of the Avatar?" He smiled a devilish grin. He liked this Fire Nation girl more now.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Zira couldn't help but grin her devilish grin, this was exactly what she was hoping for since the very beginning. This man was wanting to be seperate from the earth nation. That was obvious seeing as he didn't even hestitate to ask what was in it for him. As he gaurds left Zira excused her men as well to stand gaurd outside, to her it was to show a form of respect. "The Fire lord would help you break this country from the earth kingdom and become its own governing country, with the fire nation as its powerful ally." Zira pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as the man seemed way more attentive to what she was saying, "The Avatar eluded Azula and her group in a fire nation town and was planning to head here for a safe haven like I said."
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 pm

As Zira spoke Phin listened carefully nodding his head to aknowledge everything she said. He then spoke "Well, the Fire Nation is a major power in this world...There air fleet I understand was destroyed by what was it 2 or 3 people? Well, the fire nation probably has more being built after all you have built some of the finest technology the world has seen...hmmm...Very well as of now the City of Omashu will aid and can be a temorary 'small' base for the fire nation...Though I have one condition you be unseen...I dont want any reports going to Ba Sing Se..im sure you understand?" he smiled waiting for her to agree.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Zira simply giggled lightly at his smart comments about their air fleet, "Those imperfections are being perfected as we speak, besides..the past Avatars last..group was very exceptional. I commend them for even getting that far." She then listened carefully at his words and raised an eyebrow, "That is agreed then, I will send my gaurds ahead to tell the fire king the news. However, I would like a tour of the city..before I am to go into hiding, maybe a change of clothes as well. Fire nation elite attire does stand out more around your city." Zira was a bit happy that everything was running smoothly, this was perfect, all they had to do now was play the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 pm

This was crazy. Phin was alligning himself with the Fire Lord?! If Dachou had learned anything from studying the other nations histories, it was that the Fire Nation bestowed upon them nothing bit misery. To join the Fire nation was just ridiculous. But Dachou would play it cool. He listened intently to their conversation, looking uninterested on the outside. Though inside, he was already guessing how screwed the world is soon going to be. Than, he jerked his head up. A tour of the city? He needed to get some inside information. Maybe he could give her it.

"King Feng, if you both wouldnt mind, id like to give the toir to her. I have explored this city quite enough, and would like to show my knowledge."

He looked at Zira and Phin, awaiting responses. Thoigh his action wasnt the best, it was certainly something.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Phin nodded at Zira and looked to Dachou listening to him. "Very well...but be aware Dachou my people are watching..." He chuckled and winked at Dachou. He smiled looking back towards Zira. Waiting for someone to do something.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 am

Zira bowed once again with a smile before turning around and starting to head towards the door, "Come on Dachou, I would love to start this tour." She held a hand up as she walked a way her way of saying farewell to the king at his thrown. She then turned her head to look at Dachou, "Where are we going first?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm

"Aye-Aye, King Feng."

Dachou saluted, and walked out with Zira. As they walked out of the magnificent palace, a warm breeze meddled with Dachous hair, swaying it to the gentle rhythm. He stretched out lazily, yawning in the process. Today was going slow, but his mind was still on the Avatar. At first, he hadn't really believed in her when she told him that she was the Avatar, but it looked like she was telling the truth. He sighed and jumped when Zira asked the question she'd been waiting for.

"Going?"

Dachou asked, confused for a second. Than it hit him. He was supposed to give her a tour. So he would have to show her around... The city.... Wonderful. He scratched his head, and jumped up, saying,

"I'll take you to the tea shops! There's this really good one that I went to, It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Phin got up from his seat heading for his royal library which contained knowledge from hundreds of years back. He was followed their by two of his secret police. They stopped in front a dead end wall. Suddenly together in a swish of forceful movements the wall lowered to reveal a room. Phin stepped inside stomping his foot causing the wall raise back up again. He was suddenly surrounded by shelves of books. He began with the first shelf trying to find something to spark his interest.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"Tea shops?" Zira looked at him while her index finger made a circle motion. One of her gaurds nodded and went to find the king in the meantime. It wasn't like she didn't trust the king it was a matter of him seeing the Avatar before she did. Zira had a personal vendetta to go through with and nothing was going to stand in her way.

She then smiled before walking out the doors with Dachou but then a frown was quick to show on her face. "I can't wander around in fire nation clothing...I'll stick out and blow my cover..and get rumors started..is there a clothing store around here?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 pm

"There's a Clothing shop down that street, c'mon. I'll show you."

Dachou nodded to her, as he felt Bart clinging to his collar. The lemur purred, his big green eyes closed as he tried to rest. But the bustle of the cities merchants and citiczens proved to much for the lemur. Brat careened forward, jumping off Dachous shoulder and using Ziras head as a launching pad, he jumped up, flying off over the building, looking for some peace and quiet.

Dachou sighed, as they turned a corner and reached a series of stores. He walked to the door of one, and beckoned for her to follow. It was moderatly sized, not exactly big, but not small, either. The walls were painted a greenish color, and there were racks filled with different clothes, rangibg from childrens clothes, to elderly wear. He trotted in, looking around the shop, and pointed to a small room with a door inside the place.

"Theres the changing room, go try something on and tell me once your done."
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Zira blinked a bit when feeling Bart jump on her head, it was weird seeing a actual lemur in person. They were believed to be extinct after Avatar Aang had failed when attacking the fire lord.

When she followed him into the store Zira simply nodded before going in and looking for something casual to wear but something that fit her style. "Hmmmm..."

After half an hour Zira walked out the store her hands on her hips, "This won't attract any attention will it?" She was comfortable with herself wearing this she had perfect curves and a body that was well in shape. So most likely it would attract some attention but she hoped not alot. Zira had a temper and she wasn't afraid to use her firebending.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:28 pm

"Hm?"

Dachou turned around, his face a bored expression. He had always hated shopping, especially for clothes. It was a nightmare come true. Just so... BORING. And this obviously was no exception. He turned around, a toothpick in his mouth, and when he saw her, his toothpick fell to the ground. His jaw dropped, and his face turned a deep shade of red. He shook his head, hoping that Zira didn't notice that, and scratched the back of his neck hesitantly, shrugging and saying,

"No... I-I mean, It might.... I mean, Uhm... Uh..."

Truthfully, he thought it would attract a lot of attention. Her figure wasn't anything to ignore, defiantly, so it may be a problem if people were attracted to it.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Zira crossed her arms as he started turning around. Men never liked shopping but in this case he needed to come with her. She smiled a bit believing to him he thought it was torture. The next thing that happened she never though it would in a million years.

Dachou had dropped the tooth pick on the ground, Zira watched it roll on the ground and when she looked up she saw how bright his face was before he turned quickly.

"Are you alright?" Zira already knew why he was blushing but for now she didn't want to tease him. It looked like he didnt want to even look at her now. "Soo...is it okay?" She then shook her head and grabbed his hand walking and standing infront of him.

"Sorry I made you do that..we can get you another toothpick while you show me around." Zira grinned widely, for once the girl had a innocent smile instead of a deadly one.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 am

"What? No, you look great, And its just a pirce of wood, who cares"

He shrugged, his face still a biright red. He looked ay her again, the earth nation dress making her look good. Than he looked down at his own clothes. He stood out definatly, his fire nation robes sticking out like a sore thumb. He didn't really care though, he was used to sticking out. He scratched his ear, nodding at Zira, a nervous smile on his face.

"Shall we go now?"

He asked quietly, taking into full account that she was smiling at him. He was never much good around girls, unless of course you counted your sister or grandmother as girls. And both of them didn't really like Dachou anyways. They were yo... Fire Nation-ized for Dachous liking. They had opposing viewpoints on many political issues.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:33 am

"Thanks Dachou, and alright if you say so."

Zira looked at Dachou before they started walking side by side together. A part of her was wondering where he was going to take her. She had photographic memory so everywhere he was going to take her was more than essential. The Avatar was going to be here within a few days and nothing was going to stop her from capturing her.

Zira stopped midway though and looked at Dachou with a curious look, "So where are we going first?" She laughed softly everytime he looked at her he blushed a bit. Maybe he was never around girls..who knew.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

((OOC: Be sure you are reading the other Omashu topic. ITS EXTREMLY IMPORTANT YOU DO!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Phin watched over his city as the airship he was in soared across the city and his elegant green robes flattered in the wind. He had just come back from his travels/vacation around nearby earth nation cities where he had picked up many new recruits. He exhaled slowly looking at his lavishly beautiful city below him. By now the airship was landing into a landing pad just outside of his city. He made his way to the lower decks where he exited to the ground. As he stepped out 4 guards walked behind him their faces shaded by their wide brimmed hats. They swiftly entered the palace where he wisked off to his royal chambers to prepare for his return speech to the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omashu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omashu
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4