Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Omashu

Go down 
+2
Tan-ko
Phin Feng
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Phin Feng stood at the bottom of the large gorge surrounding the proud city of Omashu. It had been a dangerous treck to the bottom, but he knew it was all worth it. Soon a man dressed in a long green robe came sprinting over to Phin. The man's mouth was covered up with a small gray mask like fabric. The man bowed then spoke in a rougth straight tone "Sir, we have located the sewer outlet shall we proceed on?" Phin answered him delightfully saying "Very good, Yes proceed the swifter stealthy the better...besides who knows what's lurking out here at night.." The man nodded and began to walk with Phin.

They arrived at a cold smelly outlet for sewage. Phin smiled, but his expression soon grew to a disgusted look. He gestured for the some 12 agents to go. They piled and began there journey through the sewers with Phin right behind them. The walls were covered with slime and....other things. It was quiet walk either because they knew Phin enjoyed peace or because they were to focused on not stepping in...you know what I mean.

A man up front holted. He nodded signaling this to be the place for there departure from the sewers. Two men made force full movements in the direction of up. The sewer top flew up. with so much force from the two it broke in mid flight. They soon began to climb. The citizens looked with horror. Disgusting people breaking into our city! Yep, that's a mid-life crisis alright. They all went hutling off in different directions. There briefing before they reached the city had been as we enter split up and find a place to sleep. Also get clean. Phin Feng walked off with same Agent that had talked him earlier. They wandered the western side of the city looking for a inn. They soon found one.

Phin spoke in a manipulating tone "Hello, might my friend and I buy a room?" The lady spoke in ruff tone " Well let's see here i got a couple scheduled to come and stay in 20 minutes..." Phin then laid a coins on the table. The lady smiled and continued saying "Of course, you are here first, it's first room upstairs on the left..." Phin smiled a devil's grin walking off with his agent. As they walked away the lady inhaled then coughed saying "The folk I let in here yeesh" They made there two their room locking the door behind them. They both got ready climbing in their beds. It was a long day ahead of them tomorrow.....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dachou
Rank G

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:20 pm

At that moment Dachous eyes flashed with joy. He bowed to Phin and spun around, running down a hallway. His hands were clenched and his determination was seeping through every vein, every opening in his body. He had never been separated from Bart for this long. Never, since he had first found the poor thing. Dachou listened intently and followed the sounds; slight thumping and odd screeches.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 pm

The guards yelled down through the halls chasing the strange flying lemur all throughout the palace. They were nearing an area located by the dining hall. They saw Dachou shouted at Dachou yelling "Hey you catch that lemur!" The guards stopped in their tracks waiting for Dachou to act.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Dachou watched as Bart rocketed at Dachou, still unaware of the fact that the firebender was in front of him. Dachou shouted, and the lemur's head snapped forward, and his eyes widened as the animal crashed into Dachous face, him flipping over onto his back. Dachuo sat up, peeling the lemur from his face, who was shivering, and trying to get under Dachous shirt.

"There ya go Bart... Calm down buddy..."

Dachou let go of the animal, who crawled in Dachous sleeve and emerged from his neckhole, hissing at the guards.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm

The Guards stop in front of Dachou saying "Thanks. We'll take it from here." The guards said huffind and puffing tired from chasing the lemur all throughout the palace. They stood their with conviction in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Dachou looked up, nodding. He stood up slowly, patting his clothes from the dust of falling down. He turned around, and began his way back to the dining table, taking the path he had run around to get to Bart in the first place. He walked into the large room and sat back down at the table, bowing down to Phin and apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:49 pm

"I see so everything was fine, very well" Phin played with his food before saying "Tell me your story...everything" Phin smiled waiting for a reply. He hoped this firebender could be of use to him and the kingdom of Omashu. besides he kinda liked him.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Dachuo looked up at Phin, Bart head poking out of his neckhole at the smell of food. It looked as if Dachou supported two heads, instead of just one. The flying lemur crawled out of his shirt, kicking Dachou in the face multiple times, and launched himself at the bowl of salad, falling into it and chewing contently on the lettuce leaves. Dachou looked at him with a look of nervousness and grabbed Bart, yanking him out of the bowl.

"I'm so sorry. I must go now. It has been great talking to you, sir. I must be off. Oh, but before I leave, would you mind if I had the recipe of the tea you served me earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Phin got up slightly arching an eyebrow saying "Of course but where will you go?" Phin was slightly annoyed. He brought this man into his home and even fed him. Phin wanted him to stay and become apart of Omashu's hierarchy. You saw great potential in the boy but now he wants to leave. why?
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:51 pm

"Probably to one of the hotels of Omashu. I want to see the grave site of the infamous King Bumi, and I don't want to cause any unrest in your palace. Well, not any more unrest, at least."

Dachou smiled weakly, and gave a sort of nervous laugh. He scratched himself, and grabbed at Barts tail as he made another grab for the salad. The lemur chittered quietly, and dulled around Dachous shoulders.

"I am very greatful of your hospitality, sir. But I am not used to being served as royalty from maids and everything. I'm not comfortable in this kind of situation."
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm

"Oh King Bumi yes...umm only the highest officials have access to his "tomb"." Phin smiled and then shrugged saying " I guess, not everyone is accustomed to this life style...very well, but you will come here tomorrow? no?" He smiled weakly hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yes. I shall hopefully return here tomorrow evening. Thank you again for your hospitality. I have had yet to meet a ruler of such kindness."

With that, Dachou bowed, his grip tightening around Bart tail, and he straightened up, turning around, and a guard pointed him in the direction of the door. Without looking back, Dachou hurriedly walked down the pathway, the tea recipe far from his mind. He walked out the door, the cool night air blasting him with refreshing winds. He paused out the door for a moment, and turned down a lit up street, Bart snuggling close to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Smile soon turned to a grumpy look now that Dachou was gone he could be a litttle more like himself. He soon began barking orders at the maids. His thoughts soon turned to King Bumi. Dachou had mentioned seeing his grave. Phin hadn't really thought about King Bumi much after the whole cou had taken place and king bumi's murder. It was true though he did have his own tomb located deep in the undergrounds of the castle in a hidden location. He sighed finishing his meal and also reading his book the "Communist Manifesto".
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:35 pm

{Next Day}

Hm.. Maybe this wasn't such a hot idea... Dachou thought, scratching his head as the cart teetered dangerously on the edge of sliding down the mail shoot, and staying on the top. Bart clung fearfully to Dachous chest beneath his cloak, shaking madly. The white and black lemurs paws were in fists, pulling at Dachous shirt to cover him. Dachous striking white hair was whipping his face, and his emerald green eyes scanned the skies, looking for other people who was as risk-taking as him. He hoped no guards could see him.

His sense of adventure was maybe getting a bit ahead of himself. As the cart tipped forward, Dachou began to regret this decision, and was about to stand up to get off. Too late. The cart swung forward, lurching downwards as Dachou gripped the sides of the cart, planting his butt firmly on the bottom of the cart, as close to the back as possible. He had forgot his fear of heights. The cart lurched around, Dachous face slowly turning a sickly shade of green. The cart turned a corner, and due to Dachous weight and the carts speed, it broke off the side, Dachou falling headfirst towards the town square. He crashed towards a small cart, breaking through the curtain overhead. He crashed onto a fruit section, breaking the counter, and getting juice and wood all over.

"MY FRUIT!!!!"

"Sorry...."

Dachou sat up, rubbing the back of his neck, as the man yelled at him, and some guards turned aorund the corner to see what was going on. Meanwhile, the cart he rode was sitting nicely on someones chest, having landed on them.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:27 am

((Thx again Phin Smile ))

Zira had her arms crossed holding a smirk as she looked at the grand city she was hearing so much about back in the fire nation. Omashu was truely beautiful but that right now was not the task at hand. Her orders were to find the leader in charge and persuade him to give up the Avatar if in anycase she came to Omashu.

Her thoughts were inturrupted by a loud crashing sound and then looking ahead one of her guards were on the ground having a cart crashed onto him. Then Zira looked across the street and had seen a man getting yelled at, not in the mood for commotion or loud noise Zira walked up to the group ignoring her injured gaurd for the moment.

"Shut up. Yelling isnt helping now is it sir?"

Before he could answer Zira pushed past him and crossed her arms looking down at the man who was rubbing his neck. "You aren't on the brightest side are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am

Dachou groaned again, clinking in confusion. He felt his chest, and for a moment, his panic rose. Where was Bart?! He turned his head frantically. Than, the voice. He just registered it. He turned his head upwards, staring confusedly at the female. He blinked once, and pulled himself to his feet, taking a step back, and clutching his head, his balance off for a quite a bit.

"Guess not."

Dachou patted down his waist, making sure his twin Sais were under his clothes> He looked around, still not finding Bart at all. Dachuo checked the person who he potentially damaged with the cart. They were wearing fire nation guard uniforms. Dachou looked at the girl, an eyebrow raised.

"You're from the Fire Nation?"

His attire:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Dachou on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Phin Feng was sitting in front of his throne meditating when a guard suddenly came barging panting and bowing saying "Your highness a group of fire nation dressed people have entered the city. They seem to be high up in the Fire Nation Heirachy..." Phin ssat thinking for a bit then spoke "Very well...prepare my palanquin" Moments later hin would climb up into his alanquin the silk curtains drawn. The men would lift it up and begin to carry it to the town square. Making there way there they would stop. Seeting the palanquin down and adding on a few carpeteed steps. Connecting another carpet the stairs that they would roll out. Phin Feng would step cracking his neck surveying the area.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:24 am

Zira just stared looking at him long and hard before turning her head and looking around at the crowd that had started to disburst when she gave them all a threatening look. When Zira looked back at the man the least she could do was check if he was alright. But as he stood he seemed fine but wasnt really paying attention as if he was looking for something.

"Of Course I am from the fire nation.." Her grey eyes then looked over at her last gaurd standing, "Are you going to stand there idel or are you going to help your friend over there.." When he jumped a bit and rushed over to help the fallen gaurd she shook her head, "Idiots.."

Zira looked back at Dachou before smirking, "What are you doing here is my question..the fire lord himself has asked me to come here on a...duty he didn't think his own daughter could do."

But before Dachou would answer she watched a Palanquin set down and have a man step down to the ground and survey the area in the distance. That must be him.. Zira looked at Dachou before her head gestured over to what she was just looking at, "Have you already spoken to him?" That guy had to be the leader of the city.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Dachou eyes darted, trying to find Bart, but the lemur was nowhere to be found. This was the second time Dachou hadnt known where Bart had been since he had gotten to Omashu. This places impression wasnt setting very good on Dachou. His hair blew lightly to the wind, and his attention snapped to the girl. Fire Lords daughter? Well, it would seem right to bow to her, but Dachou didnt find the need for formal respect in a place where her titke meant little to nothing.

"My business here is nothing but a trip to meet people from other nations, to learn of their cultures, and to learn some fighting styles."

His eyes stared directly into hers for a moment, seeming calm, and at peace. But his mind was a wasteland. Where was Bart? Why was the Fire Lords daughter here? Where did the Earth King come from? Wait, Earth King, Dachou stared at the kings way of coming. To fancy for Dach's liking. He nodded at Ziras question. Now he could show her his impressive status.

"Yeah i know him. Me and the king are tight."

Dachous eyes trained on the flap that the king would emerge from, and a grin appeared on his thin face. His eyes once again became slits, and his golden eyes were barely visible. He waved slowly, his other hand on his waist, just in case he needed to get out of a sticky situation. He was no supporter of the Fire Lord, but he didn't hate the Earth King, either. He just wasn't abig fan of jow he took advantage of his power. Dachou stood grinning, thoigh, awaiting the kings reply.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Phin still looking around called out to the fire nation dressed girl "What is your business here!" Fire Nation elite coming into his city without a signal letter ugh... He noticed Dachou. He turned his head whispering to a guard nodding towards Dachou. The Guard began to walk over to Dachou whispering to him "The King wants to know who she is and why is she here" With that the guard turned around marching back over to his position. Slowly out of the shadows the secret police appeared like a swarm. They of course had been there the whole time watching. They stood everywhere building tops and shadowed alleyways watching. Phin smiled noticing them slightly appear. He arched an eyebrow waiting for a reply from the fire nation dressed girl.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Zira looked at Dachou smirking before looking back over at Phin Feng, some nerve this man had. First he sends some lousy guard to ask Dachou who she is..as if he would know. Then as her gaurds flanked her sides Zira laughed lightly,

"I see you have the secret police trained...well most of them." The girl looked at Dachou once more in a thank you manner before turning her head at the leader of the city once more. "I have come to your beautiful city to ask a simple question. This place is not a suitable one to discuss the lords propositions."

Turning her back to Phin she looked at Dachou smiling, "Thank you, would you like to join us back in the palace? Im sure my gaurds will find your lemur.." After that sentence Zira walked up to Phin and bowed respectfully keeping a grin on her face. "Call them off sir, I mean you no harm. I am Zira of the fire kingdom a student of the firelord and his trusted Daughter" Zira was not in truth his daughter but the king had seen potential in her and used it to create a excellent leader.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 pm

"Uh.. She is... A Firebender....?"

Dachou answered the guards question, shrugging. He scratched his head with confusion. First his lemur disappears from his shirt, now he's asked questions about someone he just met. His eyes crossed for a second, and he made a strange face, than he spun his head around, hearing a chitter. Dachous head darted, looking for Bart, and the Lemur screeched from atop the shop, his big brown eyes staring creepily at the group of guards, Fire Nation residents, and Earth King. Dachou grinned, and Bart launched himself at the ground, landing on his front paws but racing at the King. He ran up the kings leg, and rested ontop of his shoulders.

"I would love to join you in the palace, if the Earth King agrees."

Dachou looked around at the Secret Police, and gave a kind of lazy salute. He looked at the Earth King, and surveyed Barts actions, which he dismissed. Dachou than looked at the only female amid all these men. She didn't seem to be tongue tied, what with talking to all these men. He scratched his chin, than felt for his Sais once again.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Phin looked sharply at her "They mean you no harm unless you mean the harm of my city's peace and prosperity. Very well we can discuss matters in my palace..in the mean time dont insult my guards...you wouldnt want to end up coming out the sewage flap now would you?" He smirked chuckling a bit as a lemur suddenly ran up ontp his shoulder. He stared grimly at the lemur picking it up by the fat fur around its neck and giving it a light toss towards Dachou saying "I believe this is yours..." He smiled at Dachou he didn't mind "this" firebender. With that he grunted returning to his palanquin and snapping as the palanquin bearers heaved it up walking towards the palace sitting at the top of the entire city. The Guards circled around it a neat order. The secret police returned to the shadows. Still watching...
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 pm

A smug smile and a giggle erupted from Zira's mouth as he finished speaking. The least she could do was be on good terms with this man. After all he was of some use to her in the meantime. When the king tossed Dachou's lemur Zira kept a straight face, everything was starting to map out exactly what she was thinking on the way here.

When he returned to the palaquin and started towards the palace Zira rolled her eyes, "How...normal." She turned to Dachou before she started walking with him as her gaurds walked ahead, "My name is Zira..and yours might be?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Dachou caught Bart, the lemur hissing and spitting, and ran up Dachous arm, resting around his neck like a scarf, his tail flicking around. Dachou disliked the man's reaction to Bart. He felt no love for animals coming from the Earth King, He shrugged and petted Barts head, sighing. He rolled his eyes as the King went back into the palaquin, but didn't say anything. He heard Ziras coment, and smirked.

"My name... is Dachou..."

He replied smoothly, taking a side glance at her. He began to whistle a tune quietly, taking in his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm

The palanquin stopped in front of the palace where he climbed out. He didn't look back to see if they were following because honestly he didn't care he was just angry that tey would come unannounced. Talk about R-U-D-E! The guards formed around him as they walked to the palace throne room where the king climbed up sitting down. He waited.
Back to top Go down
Zira
Rank I
Zira

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:57 am

Zira smirked, "You think you are smooth don't you?" A small genuine smile showed on her face as she continued to look forward, "How do you even know that...man."

As they continued to walk and finally entered the Palace seeing the king face to face. Her soldiers were the first to kneel down before she did. After standing up did the girl then look him into his face with a serious gaze.

"I am sorry that we came on such a short notice. However, we did send three troops ahead of us two days ago to let you know of our arrival."

Zira shook her head obviously tired of dealing with lower ranking soldiers. They gave the fire nation a bad name. But then the girl continued with what she was coming here for.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about the Avatar..there is word that the Avatar is heading here seeking a safe haven for a while. The fire lord would like for you to assist him with this capture.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omashu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omashu
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next