Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

Omashu

Go down 
+2
Tan-ko
Phin Feng
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Phin Feng stood at the bottom of the large gorge surrounding the proud city of Omashu. It had been a dangerous treck to the bottom, but he knew it was all worth it. Soon a man dressed in a long green robe came sprinting over to Phin. The man's mouth was covered up with a small gray mask like fabric. The man bowed then spoke in a rougth straight tone "Sir, we have located the sewer outlet shall we proceed on?" Phin answered him delightfully saying "Very good, Yes proceed the swifter stealthy the better...besides who knows what's lurking out here at night.." The man nodded and began to walk with Phin.

They arrived at a cold smelly outlet for sewage. Phin smiled, but his expression soon grew to a disgusted look. He gestured for the some 12 agents to go. They piled and began there journey through the sewers with Phin right behind them. The walls were covered with slime and....other things. It was quiet walk either because they knew Phin enjoyed peace or because they were to focused on not stepping in...you know what I mean.

A man up front holted. He nodded signaling this to be the place for there departure from the sewers. Two men made force full movements in the direction of up. The sewer top flew up. with so much force from the two it broke in mid flight. They soon began to climb. The citizens looked with horror. Disgusting people breaking into our city! Yep, that's a mid-life crisis alright. They all went hutling off in different directions. There briefing before they reached the city had been as we enter split up and find a place to sleep. Also get clean. Phin Feng walked off with same Agent that had talked him earlier. They wandered the western side of the city looking for a inn. They soon found one.

Phin spoke in a manipulating tone "Hello, might my friend and I buy a room?" The lady spoke in ruff tone " Well let's see here i got a couple scheduled to come and stay in 20 minutes..." Phin then laid a coins on the table. The lady smiled and continued saying "Of course, you are here first, it's first room upstairs on the left..." Phin smiled a devil's grin walking off with his agent. As they walked away the lady inhaled then coughed saying "The folk I let in here yeesh" They made there two their room locking the door behind them. They both got ready climbing in their beds. It was a long day ahead of them tomorrow.....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phin Feng
Rank H

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Guard 1 nodded then allowed the rock trapping the lemur to reside back to his gruff hands forming his rock gloves. Guard 2 then said "Good, we do not anymore violence within the walls of Omashu." with that guard to stepped forward making a fist motion casuing the rock holding Dachou to cease back within the ground. The guard would then gesture to the door.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Dachou nodded. He watched carefully as the man released Bart. Who fell to the ground, fear in his eyes. Owner and Pet made eye contact for a moment, than the animal spilt out the door and out of sight. Dachou than looked at the guard as he released him from his prison. Dachou flexed his arms a bit. He hated this stuff, than nodded at the guards words.

"I am a man of my word, fellow benders. I keep it, no matter how much i dislike it."

Than, silently, he walked out the door along with the guards, looking forward to meeting the new king of Omashu.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 pm

The two guards walked into the throne pushing Dachou along with them. Phin Feng sat on his throne. He was fully englufed in a book which the cover was had been worn. The only letters able to be read were Commu and Festo. The guards kneeled onto their knee. Guard 2 tugging on Dachou as if saying 'Do as I do'.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Dachou followed them swiftly and silently. As of now, he didnt want any trouble. Dachou smirked as he entered the throne room, and his highness was intently reading a book. Typical leaders. Dachou puled his arm away from the guard that attempted to make him bow, and than he shouted,

"Your highness, i have been wrongfully assaulted by your officers, just for being a simple firebender on his travels. Explain to me the reason of your subjects hostility to me and my pet!"

His face was up front and demanding, his eyes narrowed and angered. People rarely saw this side of Dachou, but today was apparently a special day. He was getting pissed off two to many times. He glared at the king, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Phin Feng read on for a few seconds as if he didn't hear Dachou then slipped in a silk book mark placing the book down on the table next to his throne. He sighed then stared deep into Dachou's eyes and said "Arrogant silly boy...umm Guards could you please tell me what happened..ohh and you can rise" Phin gave a slight smirk to Dachou. The guards stood then Guard one said "Yes, highness. You see we were down in the Jasemine Rose Tea shop" Phin Feng interrupted saying "You mean the crappy one down by Katio's Inn?" the guard continued saying "Yes, that is the one. We saw steam coming this man's cup but no one else's. So we approached him simply asking why his tea was hot. He exclaimed that he was a firebender sent to kill everyone in the Earth Kingdom. His lemur then attacked us. We detained them both and then brought him here" Phin Feng nodded proccessing all the information. Phin Feng then said "Thank you guard..Kill everyone in the Earth Kingdom..haha a little ball of fire...Well he may make a great edition to our little kingdom..Alright boy speak your perspective..." Phin Feng foldded his hands together waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Dachou stared wide eyed at the guards. They were lying to make themselves look like heroes! Dachou felt his temperature rising, and probably wouldnt have thought twice tp burning these mem to ashes. Than, when the king let him speak his side of the story, Dachou let out a sigh of relief. At peast he could say the truth.

"Sir, i had come from thr fire nation on a travel, simply wanting to visit one of the only Earth Natioms i had yet to visit. I went into the tea shop, and they served me cold tea, so i simply heated it up. Than these two guards came up to me, demanding that i tell them how i heated my tea. I explained to them that i was a fire bender, and i displayed my abilities, but also accidentaly set my chair on fire, causing my lemur to jump in fright, landing on the guard. After that, they attacked me, and forced me here."

Dachou let out a breath after finishing the story. He bwlieved it to be all truth. He looked at the Earth King, trying to decide whether this man honored truth or his lackeys words.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Phin Feng listened then thought for a few seconds. He continued on then to say "Well, because i hardly care about what actually happened. A duel to death between the two guards adn you should suffice. Oh and I'll be rooting the firebender because two guards think they have right to interrupt study time. " The guards faces suddenly went ill. The guards nodded barely being able to make out the words "Yes, my king" They placed themselves a few yards away from the throne waiting for Dachou.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Dachou glared at the man. He was liking the King less and less every moment. He glared for a few seconds, than snapped his head at the guards, murder in his eyes. They were the ones who got him in this mess in the first place. They were the ones to suffer. Dachou inhaled deeply, his mouth filling with fire, than bellowed, a great stream of fire billowing out of his mouth, aimed right at the guards. it went for a few seconds, than immediately Dachou conjured up a wall of blue flames, and punched it at the Earthbenders, than shot an arc of electricity at the spot of where Guard number one was. Than, Dachou ran up to the, propelling himself with fire, and than jumped up, setting his feet aflame and his hands aflame also. He looked like a ball of blue-yellow flames when falling. He crashed at the ground, right at the second guards stomach, hopefully burning at his skin. Dachou showed no mercy at this. He did this all quick and efficiently. If all went as planned, both guards would be on the ground, burns covering their body, and barely conscious.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm

The guards shocked that Dachou didn't bow were then not ready for an attack. They began to panic looking at each other for guidance, but only for a few seconds. Dachou had already descended upon them and his attacks prevailed against guards crippling them to their knees then soon into a deep coma or possibly death. Phin Feng smiled watching Dachou closely studying his every swift move. After the guards had been successfully beaten. Phin clapped saying with joy "Impressive!" He then hit a small gong on his table summoning in a few maids. He looked at Dachou and said "Do you have a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Etai stared at the King, his surprised emotions mixed with a bit of anger. Who was this man?! First telling his guards to kill him than now asking him to stay?! But Dachou sighed, giving up, he was rather tired. He stared straight at the king, looking into his eyes, as if examining the Earthbenders soul. Than, slowly, he shook his head no.

" I have no where to stay for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Phin Feng nodded then snapped as if telling the maids to hop to it. Phin Feng then said "Well, then I offer you a place to stay here in the palace if you wish. Entirely up to you of course." He smiled thinking a bit waiting for Dachou to reply.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Dachou raised an eyebrow. This man was definatly an interesting fellow. He would need to keep an eye on him. But still... a night in the Kings Palace? Who could turn down that offer? Nodding, he lowered his guard, just slightly, and looked around, than eyed the maids, his gaze narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 pm

"Good! I always love having guests! The maids will show you to your room and will notify you when Dinner is under way." Phin nodded picking back up his book and becoming rengulfed into it. The maids hurried over to Dachou and scattering about like little mice.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

"Uh..."

Dachou spun his head around. He looked at all the maids scuttling around, and quickly did Eeinie Meenie Meinie Moe before they disappeared and followed one down a hallway. He apparently followed the right one as they got to a room.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

After the throne was abandoned with only Phin left a few guards came in. The guards bowed and spoke "You wanted us, my king?" Phin smirked and responded with "Yes, we have guest. You are to keep an eye on him but not so much. I don't want to give the wrong impression. Safety reasons." The guards nodded and separted to different wings of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Dachou entered the room, and sat down on the soft bed. He looked around the simple room. What was this place? He hadn't encountered anyplace like this. He was so used to Fire Lord Azulas harsh laws that he wasn't used to nice rulers. Only death penalties. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't car about that now. He just wanted to know where Bart was.

"MREEOOOOWWWWW!"

Bart flew crazily in the sky, aiming towards the palace of the king. He didn't know if Dachou was there, true, but it was worht a shot trying to see. He flew around, his eyes darted back and forth, scanning the ground, and finally, he aimed at a small square in the side of the palace. He smiled as he rocketed towards it, and.... he flew through, Bart was so surprised he lost air, and tumbled through the vent, crashing and otherwise making a large racket.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 pm

A guard walked along the hallway and was suddenly stopped by a loud noise. The Guard turned around looking every which until he suddenly looked up to notice the big eyes of a lemur staring down at him.

--------------------------------------------------

Phin Feng finished his book setting down and heading for the dining. He made his down to the dining room riding a rock. He entered the dining room to see a few maids setting the last things to the table. Phin Feng would look to a maid saying "You there. Get our guest now." He was stern with her. He took seat a maid hurrying over to push him in. He sat waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Bart giant brown eyes blinked for a moment, and he let out a soft purr, than was off. Bart launched himself down, landing on the guards face, and ricocheted off of it, flying down the hall. The lemur looked back once, and looked forward, a goal set in his eyes.

Dachuo heard a knock on the door and looked up. A maid opened the door slowly, a bit of apprehension on her face. He stood up, the King probably wanting to see him. He followed the maid down the path that he had went in just earlier that day, and entered the dining hall. He looked around it, and than walked to the table, grabbing onto the seat opposite of Phins and sitting in it.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 pm

The Guard yellped chasing after the lemur down through the hall.

--------------------------------------------

Phin watched Dachou enter his grim expression changed suddenly to a happy friendly one. He watched Dacho sit down and then he spoke "Thank you for coming. We don't get very many guests around here. Now, do you have questions for me?" He looked at Dachou arching an eyebrow waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Bart yelped as he dodged statues and other guards around the palace. He looked back at the guard, and his big eyes suddenly got bigger. Why was he following him? The animal screeched and continued flying, trying to find Dachou as fast as possible.

Dachou sat there awkwardly, looking around the room. He looked at Phin with a curious glance, than, grabbing the nearest food, which was, coincidentally, a pice of skinless chicken, Dachou bit into it and asked,

"So, what is your name, Your Highness?"

Dachou asked, waving the chicken leg around. He swallowed the poultry and for a second, he sat there, frozen, his eyes glazed over. Than, he turned his head to the chicken, his eyes sparkling with a newfound joy, grasping the chicken as if it was his lifeline.

"This chicken is... Amazing...."
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Phin Feng smiled watching him grab a piece of chicken. Phin Feng answered his question saying "My name is Phin Feng, or King Phin" as he spoke he watched the maids place the food on his plate cutting it and pouring him some tea. "Chef Chew will be glad you enjoyed his glorious cooking." Phin chuckled asking if there was anything else.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Dachou hugged the chicken leg defensivley, and looked around curiously as the maids did aobout their buisness, setting up Dachous own plate and everything. He sat their uneasily. Dachou had always gotten his own food ready, he hnever had someone set up his plate or anything before. Unless his sister was in a good mood of course.

"It's ok, I can set my own plate. Thank you."

Dachou said to the maids, grabbing the tea pot from one of them, he said it calmly, meaning no harm. He poured the amount he wanted slowly, and gently set the pot back down on the ground. He sipped at the drink quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:05 am

"Not acustomed to the royal ways haha well that's fine" Phin smiled at Dachou. He then picked up his chopsticks eating a few pieces of chicken and carefully dipping them in a strange looking sauce. He swallowed and then said "So, tell me what is your name? and your story?" Phin cocked his head slightly and arched an eyebrow peering at Dachou patiently waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Dachou nodded, taking another bite out of the chicken. He sipped the tea again, taking in its hot taste. He sighed and looked around, his eyes squinted, and grabbed a fork, inhaling some ceazar salad. He chewed on it for a moment, contemplating the Kings question.

"My name is Dachou Nushi. I came from the Fire Nation, obviously, and had been traveling for a few years now. I decided to come to Omashu, since I have never been here before. I came with my flying lemur who-"

Dachous eyes narrowed, and he suddenly stood up.

"I'm sorry, King Phin, but I must leave, I have to find my lemur, and it's probably a search best left for me alone."
Back to top Go down
Phin Feng
Rank H
Phin Feng

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Just as Dachou was done speaking a guard came over whispering into Phin's ear. Phin nodded then looked at Dachou and spoke "Mr. Nushi it seems your lemur is flying about the palace. You still may wish to find or my guards will capture him and bring it here immediatly. Do as you wish" Phin turned his eyes to his plate stabbing a few berries with his chopstick then chewing them.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:20 pm

At that moment Dachous eyes flashed with joy. He bowed to Phin and spun around, running down a hallway. His hands were clenched and his determination was seeping through every vein, every opening in his body. He had never been separated from Bart for this long. Never, since he had first found the poor thing. Dachou listened intently and followed the sounds; slight thumping and odd screeches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu   Omashu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omashu
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next