Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

In Absence of a King

Go down 
+10
Dawn
Etai
Dachou
Kuabara
Zira
pinecone
Phin Feng
Kiara_Tunada
Naxx-Ja
Mattias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

In Absence of a King - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

The great city of Omashu. Home of the great King Bumi, who survived over a hundred years of war. One of the greatest minds in the world, and unmatched in strength on the battleground.

Mattias stood up from his crouch as he overlooked the great city from one of the many surrounding mountains. In the distance, the sun started to dissapear behind the landscape. For so many years the city has servered as a beacon of hope to him, that a city could survive the war, and still remain intact. Not just physically, but spiritually. The people of Omashu were a whole people. Then why on earth do I want to turn the other way?

This was the question that he had been asking himself for the past hour. He had arrived outside of Omashu after several days of fast pace travelling. He was tired, but still had a decent amount of energy left in him. The first thing he had done was approach the gate. This was his first clue that something was wrong...

... the sun beat down upon Mattias as he stared down the gatekeeper. Both men wore frowns, and sweat was rolling down the sides of their faces. They were in the midst of a heat wave.

The keeper was the traditional earthbender. Rediculously strong, and as blunt as the rocks he threw. Therefore he wasted no time getting on Mattias' bad side.

"I say again gate keeper, I wish to pass into the mighty city of Omashu!" Mattias was exhasperated, he had been trying to convince the man to let him pass for the past hour and a half. Oddly enough the guard had not recognized the seal of the King. He had spent the next hour trying to explain what brought him to Omashu, then the next half hour trying to prove it.

"Oh I know, the great un-named swordsmaker has travelled all of the way from Ba Sing Se to meet with our King, and to give him the sword that he personally requested from you." The mocking tone in the man's voice was unmistakable.

Mattias almost blasted him into the side of the wall then and there, but he didn't need to get arrested just to enter the city. In all probability he would be excecuted on the spot.

"My craft speaks for itself as I have been saying. If you still need proof look upon my sword!" Mattias yet again handed his sword out to the man.

"Pretty symbols and a nice shape does not a sword make." The man roared in laughter at his own rhyme.

Mattias lost it then and there. He flipped the sword into the air and caught it in his right hand. Pointing it straight at the guard.
"Will you or will you not let me pass?"

"In the name of the King, no outsiderer shall be permitted admittance unless the King or his police directly permit it."

It was at the mention of 'police' that shut Mattias up. In a flash he sheathed his sword and glanced into the courner of his eye. Looking... looking... There. Hidden by a large rock formation, a lone man watched the gate. He wore a strange uniform, a faction that Mattias was not aware of. He frowned, something was not right. In a large dramatic flair, he jabbed his finger at the guards chest, "You better be glad that I am tired from the journy or I would throw you off this bridge myself!"

Then without another word he stalked away...

...The sun had almost completly set now. He had seen no more signs of the police watching him. Apparently they weren't interested in him yet. Their mistake.

As the last bits of sunlight dissapeared, Mattias moved into action. Although the sun gave up his advantage, it made the streets of the city empty, and maybe he would be able to see these police.

He quietly slipped down from the rock he was on, then jogged quickly down a path that led to the front of the bridge. A few minutes later he arrived. Instead of walking across he took a sharp right and followed a near invisible path down the side of the mountain. Here was the secret route inside and outside the city. Few knew of it, fewer still would be willing to take it...

cautiously Mattias gripped the metal cover over a well hidden pipe, just large enough for him to walk through. With a great yank, the cover fell free. The mess inside was then revealed, and the stench came out like a wave. A lump formed in the back of his throught, and his eyes began to water. Glancing over his should be placed on hand forward. With a smile, he created a small controlled flame in the palm of his hand. The fire was almost irrelevent, it was the heat that he needed. With a great breath he increased the flame until it was a quiet, but hot flame. He walked forward slowly and the "water" it touched was instantly vaporized. He smiled grimly. He would need a knew tunic. Covering his mouth with a cloth, he procided up the pipe. The reak of the "water" increased without limit, especially since he was cooking everything inside of it.

After a painstakenly slow half an hour, he finally reached the cover to a manhole. He closed his eyes and tried to remember his geography. To be perfectly honest he had never taken this route before, and never again wanted to. Screw it, I can't take much more of this. He reached up and pushed the cover off. A great burst of steam hissed out, but other than that no more noise came. He slowly climbed out, then replaced the cover. He needed to find a place to stay and fast.

------

After a quick scan he had located an Inn with a decent reputation. When he entered, the innkeeper took one look at him, and nearly puked.

"I would say what are you doing after curfew, but I don't think I would want to know."

Mattias frowned at the mention of curfew, but he didn't question the man. "I need a room for about a week, some food..." he looked down at his cloak, "and a new cloak."

He tossed a handsome amount of money onto the innkeeper's counter.

The man looked outside briefly, then replied, "I'll see what I can do."

Mattias watched him go into the back... he looked forward to getting a bath.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kuabara
Rank I

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Kuabara stood there for a moment, watching her depart and then snorted to himself. She was awfully arogant and bossy for one so small and weak, he thought. In truth he cared little for her orders and felt they were on a wild goose chase coming here when his skills could be put to better use else where, however he had been ordered here and so here he came. He stood there a moment longer, making sure zira was gone, before one of his own men appeared. Dressed in blood red, the man knelt before Kuabara. "We have tracked the large earth nation man milord, we have had trouble following the woman however." he reported. Kuabara nodded his acknowledgement and then turned to face the man squarely. The man gave a quick nod and then turned and began leading kuabara towards the giant earth bender.
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Dachou looked down at the Airbender. He stuck his hand out before Sven could get up any further.

"You still need to rest. Give me something so he would recognize me as a friend. He won't trust me without something, and I don't fancy the idea of being scraped off the ground with a spatula."

He looked at the Airbender seriously, hoping he would contribute. Dachou had no ill intentions, but how it would look to Dawn and the Airbender, he did not know. He just hoped they wouldn't think him as bad, and they would think of him as a friend instead.

"You,"

He said, looking up at Dawn.

"What's your name?
Back to top Go down
http://digimonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Dawn looks at Dachou seeing as he looked at her. "My name? My name is Dawn." She says softly. Usually when she said that the person didn't ask her anything else, she hoped it was the same with these to. "What is yours?" She asks Dachou
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:02 pm

"REst? Pssh, I don't need rest. I'm fine."

Okay, maybe that might be a little tiny lie, thought Sven. Okay. I feel awful. But mr. Duck needs my help!

Sven Fought through the pain as he struggled to stand up. He got up to his feet, and after a couple of steps, he began to get a bit wobbly.

"Okay, so maybe I am just a little hurt. But that doesn't change anything. We still need to save him!"

He then grabbed dachou, partly pulling him, and partly leaning on him for support.

"I will never forgive myself if he gets hurt."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:02 am

(I am gonna hop in if you guys dont mind ^^ )

Terra had decided upon not searching the small part of Omashu first. A heavy feeling was tugging her to the main central part of the city. From the few people that were still out this night all were saying that there was a huge commotion not far up the street. One woman was standing there frantically holding onto her husband when Terra's civil duties seem to over come her.

"Ma'am may I ask what is wrong?" Terra touched her gently and smiled softly like always before the woman nodded and began speaking.

"There was the large firebender and a petite woman who were fighting an airbender and another firebender..soldiers came and..the place of battle is a wreck. There have been too many things happening tonight." The woman closed her eyes and did not feel like talking anymore. That was when her husband gave his detail.

"Rumors are going around that hectic battles have been going on all night, one man said he had heard that a man was frozen right where he stood and the fire nation woman had to come and question him...after freeing him from the ice prison of course."

Terra's eyes widended a bit but then nodded, "Thank you so much for the stories, I believed you have helped me greatly." She started rushing over into the direction the woman had given. It was a huge coincidence that a man had been frozen and Kiara had came here. But the girl seemed to have vanished into thin air. She then remembered something however, Mattias mentioned he was coming here as well. Maybe...just maybe.

Before she even realized it Terra was now looking ahead at three people, a boy was leaning against a tall man with white hair and a girl was standing next to them. The girl however looked very very familiar, "I will just have to have a closer look..."

Terra approached them with caution and looked at the three before frowning at the boy who was leaning, obviously something had happened. But then she subconsciously looked at the scenery and burn markings were covering the ground and a pillar of a building looked destroyed. These were most likely the two in battle with the firebenders.

"I am Terra qu--" Terra stopped herself short before bowing respectfully and smiling just a bit, "I am an earthbender, my name is Terra. I am looking for the people who were fighting with the firebenders..I assume it was you guys because you are still in the area. Don't worry I am friendly." She figured she couldn't tell them her status. They didn't seem trustworthy at the moment. That was until her eyes guided over to Dawn. "Princess Dawn of the water nation? W-what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:44 pm

"My name is Dachou Nushi."

The tall man looked at the relentless Airbender, who wouldn't stop at any height to save his Sky Bison. After seeing that, he thought of Bart, who was now probably on his way home after Dachou ordered him to go. Dachou sighed as Sven attempted standing up, and began leaning against him. He looked at Sven, his words etched in Dachous mind.

"I swear, if you let me go find him while Dawn heals you, I will protect him with my life."

Dachou stared straight into Svens eyes, hoping his words would allow him to go. Then, almost as abruptly as this whole thing came, a new person had emerged into the scene. She didn't seem that threatening, definatly shorter then Dachou. He raised an eyebrow at her as she appeared, and he heard something that sounded like either a 'Q' or a 'K'. Maybe she was saying Queen, but Dachou couldn't be to sure.

"Yes... We were fighting those firebenders. My name is Dachou, Firebender, Fire Nation Opposer. This one leaning on me is named Sven, I believe. And this kind girl is-"

Dachou stopped, almost choking on his words. He stared at Dawn, surprised about her status. Princess? She was royalty? Dear god... Dachou didn't bow or anything. He had respect for any kind of royalty, Fire Nation or not, which is what led him to be much different then others his age, who had signed up for the Fire Nation army or something of the likes. Completely forgetting about the injured child grabbing onto him, Dachou took a step forward, most likely making Sven fall to the ground, and raised his hand at Dawn.

"You are royalty? Why didn't you say of anything? We could've put you somewhere safe, instead of right where that great brute with Combustion Fire-Bending! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Dawn hears Terra. "Mhm, that is me. I was on a diplomatic mission here," She says. Dawn then looks to Dachou. "Of course I will heal him, but he needs to be laying down." She says, while looking to Sven hoping he was alright. "Oh, and trust me, I would have protected myself." Dawn adds.
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:37 pm

"No, I can go save him myself"

Sven felt slightly revitalised, although not one hundred percent. Dachou seems like a pretty nice person, he thought, but i need to be the one who saves him.

"and no, I am fine, I don't need healing!"

Sven stood upright on his feet, and started to stumble toward the direction of the growling.

"come on guys, are you gonna help me, or just stand around and do nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Terra laughed a this small group of people quietly, they really had no idea who she was or the fact that she was the best earthbender around. She listened to Pinecones voice which sounded distressed about something. Whatever he needed help with decided to help him was something that her mind and heart had already made the decision about.

"I'll help you in whatever way I can."
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"You know what? If you push yourself any further, you'll just undo all the work Dawn put on you to heal you! Calm down, and let the uninjured do the work."

Dachou had no idea whether the Waterbending healing would work or not, but he just hoped Sven would fall for it, and rest. It didn't seem that big of a deal to him at the moment. He hoped Dawn would play along with his words of not much wisdom.

"If you try to fight by yourself now, you won't only hurt yourself, but you may end up hurting your Bison!"

Then, he looked up at Terra, his expression now hard.

"I know we just met, but this kid is starting to act like an idiot, we should probably get his Bison before he does anything rash. If you don't want to come, by all means, but I'm going."

Dachou spun around, giving an odd wave, and shot into the direction of the bellows made by the Sky Bison. He didn't really care about whether they followed him or not, so long as the Bison was safe. It was a rare speciman, after all. He just hoped the princess and the Airbender would end up being sagfe. The Earthbender, though, could've done whatever. But the more the merrier, on this trip.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 pm

"Please let me finish, I will finish in no time. Besides Dachou is right," Dawn says. It was half lie, maybe part truth. She just wanted to finish healing him, so he doesn't risk further injury. Dawn looks at Sven
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm

"How could I end up hurting my bison!?"

Sven has never felt more offended. It is my bison. He thought, it's my duty to protect him!

"I'm going to save my bison and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

Sven was urgent. He had to save him! He began stumbling toward the direction he heard he roars.

(OOC: sorry for short post, been busy lately))
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Terra was getting a bit annoyed by this situation, this kid was stubborn and didn't like to listen. This was going to be an issue if she was going to stay around any longer.

Without saying anything Terra had turned around sliding her foot infront of Sven causing the earth to push him back against the building pillar. She made a pointed thrust of her wrists as the earth binded around his wrists then ankles making him immobile. She made sure she bended enough rock so it would be thick, the airbender couldn't get out of this one.

"Let Dawn finish healing you...and we will be back with your bison soon! You'll just get in the way kid."

Terra spun around quickly looking at Dachou, "Shall we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 pm

"Let's."

With a nod to Dawn and Sven, his usual grin now back, Dachou sped towards the giant bellows of the Bison. He figured the Bison would be moderatly hard to calm, due to its great size, it's probable mistrust of Firebenders, and the fact that it was being taken by Earthbenders, suddenly making Terra a threat. But Dachou also had high hopes for his. If it was successful, Dachou would be one of the few people to actually befriend one of the last remaining Sky Bison in the world, something Dachou couldn't take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Dawn nods and spreads water over her hands then goes back to work on Sven's wounds
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Sven was getting really frustrated. How could ey nt let him go save his own bison? Then, all. A sudden he got slammed into a wall.

"what are oh doing!"

He got pinned to the wall.

"you can't leave me here! I got to save my bison!!"

He struggled to get free, but to no avail.

"but... My bison."

Sven knew when he was in defeat. He groaned. He really wanted to get to his bison. Mr. Duck
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 am

Terra could not help but feel a little bad about all this. But she did not want one of the few airbenders to have a even more fatal accident.

"Where was the Bison last heard or seen?"

Just then though Terra felt a heavy stomp on the ground by mulitiple feet at the same time. Something a human wasn't able to even do at the kinda of pressure. She looked toward where Sven had heard the last cry of his Bison and grinned, "They are over there.."
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 pm

"WOO! IT'S EARTH GUARD KICKING TIME!!!!"

Dachou began running faster, and jumped up, landing onto a pile of rocks sitting ontop of a Fire nation soldier, before jumping up again, onto the roof of a house. He ran to the edge of it, looking around, and heard another roar, before seeing the tip of the Sky Bisons horn protrude from the rows of houses, then disappear back.

"That way!"

Dachou pointed, then began jumping from house to house, his eyes set on the spot. He heard some shouts as people saw him. A man in Fire Nation attire jumping from house to house was not accepted apparently. To bad, they had to miss out on Dachous killer looks and amazing sense of humor. He grinned as they got closer to the Sky Bison.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Dawn continues healing Sven
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 pm

SKY BISON AKA MR DUCK

PEOPLE! POEPLE EVERYWHERE!

He was in the battle of fighting off the dai li and fire nation soldiers. And losing badly. He had many bruises, and a minor burn on his left horn. All he did think about was home. *tear*

SVEN

"Can you please help me get free? I really need to save my bison! I feel fine, really!
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 am

"Finally some action..."

Terra shot herself up on the roof with a simple earthbending technique and grinned when she landed infront of Dachou. People seemed already perplexed when looking at him but when seeing her besides him things for them just got all the more complicated.

As they arrived at the scene a flame had risen in her body of disgust, these agents were no longer worker for her kingdom that was for sure. Not even saying anything to Dachou or the men Terra promptly jumped down infront of the Bison.

"You guys are kidding me right?"

There were ten men in all so Terra could take five and Dachou could take the other half. It seemed the fire nation shoulders thought they could scare or beat her because of her petite size.

The Fire Nation soldier in charge seemed to smirk and step forward. "I'll take shorty over here..it shouldn't be a problem.."

Terra narrowed her eyes, "What'd you just call me?! I'm stronger than all you idiots!" She stood in offense position before the man sent a ball of fire at her. Terra's next move would be fatal, she stomped the ground as a boulder about her size came from the ground and kicked it right at the ball blasting threw it and hitting the leader head on. It caused him to bump into a dai lee agent making that only three she needed to take care of.

"Next." She grinned mishcievelously as the three decided to ambush her. Terra shook her head and kicked the ground as a slab of earth shot them up into the air and Terra created a horizontal pillar, waiting until the right moment Terra shot the pillar at the men knocking all three of them back before making her hand do a lifting motion as soon as the landed and shot them on the other side of the city.

"That wasn't as fun as I thought it would be..." Her attention then turned to Dachou, "Your turn I suppose.."
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:34 pm

"HA! I got this! Just watch and learn, Terra!"

Dachou jumped at the three Dai Lee Agents and the two Fire Nation soldiers. He was already wanted for 'treason' of the Fire Nation, so hurting these guys wouldn't really make that big of a difference in his bounty. He flipped his shirt up, revealing the two twin Sais in his belt. He pulled them out, and landed in front of them, as the Dai Lee agents timed this perfectly. They kicked the earth Dachou landed upon, sending it flying up into the air. But dachou took this as an advantage.

Kicking off, Dachou shot a bolt of lightening at them, as a means of distraction. They fell for it. Two of the Earth Nation guards jumped to either side, while the third took a step back. Dachou grinned, and he set fire to his palms, and, also lighting his Sais on fire. He landed harshly on the ground, throwing both Sais at either guard, and, the added fire to them, slammed into either pillar of fire they used to protect themselves with. But, as something went into the pillar, things needed to come out, also. bits of dust and rocks broke from the pillar as the flaming Sais broke their defenses, the dust blinding both guards. Dahcou took this as an advantage as he kicked at fought the front Dai Lee one on one. He wasn't very hard, Dachou lit his hand with blue flames and punched forward, burning the mans uniform, and leaving a burning smell and smoked skin where his chest plate used to be.

Now for the others.

Dachou almost flew to the one on his right, as he was just clearing the dust out of his eyes, Dachou kicked forward, unleashing a column of fire at him. The man jumped up, just barely dodging it, and landed behind Dachou, punching at his spinal cord. Too easy. Dachou spun around, raising his forearm up so he parried the punch, while he kicked at where it hurt, making the man bend over, where he just kept his leg outstretched, making the mans head collide with his knee, and Dachou pushed the top of his head forward, making him fall. The other Dai Lee, along with the two Fire Nation soldiers, advanced slowly, taking Dachous strength into consideration. But Dachou was a lot faster thinking, and he sprung right into action.

Taking a leap at the a Fire Nation soldier, Dachou had grabbed the Sai which had been embedded into the Earth pillar and swiped it at his sleeves, cutting into them. After that, He brought up a blue fireball and threw it at the guard, who caught it, but didn't expect the lightning bolt immediately after. The guard fell to the ground, and Dachou basically flew to the last two, one Fire Nation and one Earth Nation. He fought them single-handedly, and defeated them.

The Fire Nation was easy. He pitted them against each other, eventually cornering them so they were facing each other, and Dachou was in the middle. They each stood about 3 meters away from Dachou. Too close to dodge anything. The Dai Lee summoned a large boulder and shot it at Dachou, while the Fire Nation soldier blew large amounts of fire at him. Dachou, smiling happily, collapsed onto the ground, the Boulder just barely missing Dachou, as it blew out the fire and slammed into the Guard. Then, scared, the Guard fell to his knees, as Dachou took one shot of his lightening, straight at the mans neck, and he fell, dead.'

He turned to Terra, smiling, as he obviously made the fight more complicated then supposed to. Then, now, once again serious, he turned to the Sky Bison, who was obviously terrified.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Rank A
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 pm

"No. Not yet." Dawn says to Sven. She then finishes healing him
Back to top Go down
pinecone
Rank H
pinecone

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Sven ACTUALLY felt a lot better, for once.

"can I go now?"

He felt like a child.

TRANSITION to bison

He saw the two unnamed heroes. Who could they possibly be? They will probably help me! Free at la-

THUD!

A boulder hit him, interrupting his train of thought, and an evil dai lu agent smiled above him, surrounded by fire nation forces.

(OOC: e soldiers and dai lu are highly trained. Don't just beat them instantly))
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Terra looked at Dachou with a smirk, "We shouldn't get to comfortable there is more of them headed our way. I can feel their vibrations...and they seem to be in a hurry to get here."

Before she could turn around Terra had seen a boulder strike Mr.Duck right on the head. She stared at the Dai Lee agent before grumbling a few choice words and crossing her arms.

"Do you have any Idea what exactly you are doing?! You are going to lose your job...I promise you that much!"

Terra stood beside Dachou and grinned, "Do you have a plan...or is it just a simple kick butt and save the Bison?"
Back to top Go down
Dachou
Rank G
Dachou

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 pm

"Did we have a plan in the first place?"

Dachou looked at Terra for a moment, confused. Then, he switched back to the offensive and shot at the Dai Lee Agent, a smirk on his face. He was going extremely fast, and jumped up, his arm immersed in blue flames that licked his arm, turning from blue to red to orange and back to blue. He then thrust his arm forward, shooting a twirling column straight at the Agent, his grin frightening in the light of the fire. Hs dropped to the ground, and cursed as the Dai Lee jumped from the shot, a wall of earth having protected him.

"You get the Soldiers, I don't want to be called an even worse criminal and fight my own people, but I'll help you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Absence of a King   In Absence of a King - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Absence of a King
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next