Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

The Earth King

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

The Earth King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Tan-ko sighed as his generals bored him with yet another long meeting, sitting in his throne only half listening. He was tired of the politics, tired of the war, tired of being king, but his nation needed him. Even if he never actually gotto do anything for them, the young king thought to himself grumpily as two of the generals once again began quarreling over troop placements, causing him to sigh and rub his head
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tan-ko
Rank A

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Tan-ko followed his advisor in quickly, stopping for a moment to survey the scene before laughing. "Well now dont atack my innocent servants!" he said stepping foward and helping the girl up. "You are in the palace. Your father went home."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Terra held her head and sat back on the bed, her rib cage hurt but everything else seemed to be fine. She blinked twice as he stated where she was exactly, "I am in the palace??"

Once she stared at his advisor who threw his hands up defensively a small laugh came from Terra.

"I can't believe I fought him!! That was fun!!! I never usually pass out like that but I guess I put all that feeling into it and got tired of him. So what do you think about my earthbending!"

Terra may have had bandages but it seemed like her spirits was just as high as they were before the match.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Tan-ko smiled and waved the others except his advisor out. "Indeed. You fought excellently. Well enough to impress me even. How would you like to take a position here?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Terra watched as the men and women left and then grinned once he asked did she want a position there.

"What position are we talking?" Terra then grinned jokingly, "Other then your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 pm

The king grinned. "Oh no, that position is open to. Though not for much longer if these nobles have their way." he said rolling his eyes. "I was actually thinking....dai lee?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 am

Terra laughed at his joke before smiling up at him, "The nobles would really do that to you?" When he mentioned the dai lee Terra screamed and hugged him tightly keeping a smile on her face. "As what the rookie or something?!!"

His advisor seemed to smile, that was the first time Terra had ever laughed and hugged a man besides her nephew or cousins.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 am

Tan-ko looked genuinely surprised at her reaction, chuckling softly. "Yes, as the rookie. Sound good?" he said peeling her off him. "And as for the nobles. You have no idea. I have four or five girls up here at the palace daily trying to woo me."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

Terra crossed her arms and sat back on the bed, "Figures..I can metal bend, sandbend, and have seismic sense but I still start out as a rookie. I took down your freakin general."

Shaking her head a little Terra smirked, "So those pretty dolled up females don't woo you? Thats a shame."
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:13 am

"Yes you start out as a rookie. Your powerful, I acknowledge that, and skilled beyond your years. But you have no experience as dai lee so you start at the bottom and work your way up." he said crossing his own arms, trying to hide his smile. "And no they dont. Same as all those lordling sons dont impress you from what I heard. Let me geuss, lost their novelty after the first dozen or so?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 am

"So...thats not even fair!!!" Terra smiled a bit as he mentioned the suitors, "Never liked those boys at all. They tried flashing gifts and money in my face. Instead of actually getting to know who I was." Terra had a soft smile afterwards but quickly slid off the bed and bowed, "I need to get going to talk to the head of dai lee anyway..uhm, thanks for everything." With that she walked around the palace for a little bit.

His advisor smirked, "Someone was starting to open up to you. Huh, must've scared her a little." After a chuckle he looked as she walked away, "Don't you have a civil duty to attend to?"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 am

Tan-ko flopped back on the bed with a groan. "Oh come on must I really? Seriously, I would much rather be doing something to help my nation not just talking about it." he said before getting up and heading to the throne room
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:29 am

"Looks like someones daughter has gotten that thought into your head, then do that then. Go out and help your people." He added but then heard something break.

Once turning the corner Terra was covered in water but smiled and laughed embarassed a little, "I bumped into the table, slid and fell then the water spilled and the jar shattered." She laughed a bit more before moving her hair out her face.

His advisor couldn't help but laugh, I can get use to her playful yet serious attitude in the palace..I think the people would adore her He looked at Tan-ko and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 am

Tan-ko bit his lip, trying his absolute best not to laugh as he offered her a hand. "Are you allright? Other than sopping wet?" he said
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 am

"Go ahead and laugh!!!" Terra replied as she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up before remembering what exactly she was doing, "Come to an underground tournament with me tonight."
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 am

Tan-ko slowly lifted an eyebrow. "What not afraid to get whooped by the earth king?" He teased. "What kind of tournament is it?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Terra punched him right in his chest smirking, "Not even, you can't even fight in this tournament. I am fighting for the championship so don't even. You sit and act like a good boy."

Terra then pulled her hands away from his and rung her hair out, "I'll be fine, I'll air dry. Right now I am going to the market to buy grocery for the refugees."
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Tan-ko grinned listening to her and nodded. "I will come disguised but yes I will come. Tell me where to be." he said before she mentioned grocery shoppingfor the refugees. "You spend your own coin to feed strangers? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC: any objections if I make an appearance?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

(none except i dont think our characters know you yet lol, could be messy)
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:32 pm

I was thinking just knocking on the door, do my white lotus thing... etc.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 am

(Mattias ignore him lol, of course its fine! Very Happy )

Terra looked over at Tan-ko before rolling her eyes, "I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer Earth King." She then looked at his advisor, "If you do not mind I am going to clean up...and clean this mess up to."

She then stared at them both, "Don't you dare have those maids clean this up, I made the mess and I will clean it myself."
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 am

Tan-ko blinked. "Uhm....but they get paid to clean up our messes. Alot to." he said with a slowly growing smile. "Anyway, where is this tournament thing at tonight anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 pm

"Does it look like I care?"

Terra made a glare at the Earth king before starting to walk by the chair to grab her bag. Inside where a change of her clothes and thats what she intended on staying in. Terra disliked the formal wear that her parents made her wear because of her nobility status.

"I meant what I said Tan-ko." Once he asked about the tournament Terra was about to walk into the bathroom when her feet suddenly stopped, "Its in a secret place and I am not going to tell you. You are simply going to follow." She added with a mischievious smile before shutting the door behind herself and changing.

After about fifteen minutes she emerged and had a couple of towels with her. Only using two towels Terra dabbed up the mess and then swept up the broken vase pieces. She smiled a bit to herself as if proud of doing it by herself.
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Tan-ko walked back to where terra was cleaning the vase now also wearing different clothes. Dark green wraps covered his body from head to toe, loose and yet showing nothing but his eyes, his hands covered in fingerless black gloves with black boots and a black belt. A long sword hung from his belt, the hilt and pommel carefully wrapped to hide any jewels or finery that would be on a kings sword. "How do I look?" he asked her in a quiet voice, spreading his arms wide and slowly spinning
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Mattias stood upon an edge of a cliff. In the distance, the great city of Ba Sing Se stood, its great walls standing out from the surrounding country side. He had never before seen the great city while not under fire nation control, it was a remarkable sight. Already the scars from the battle that retook it were fading, the fires long gone out. The breach in the outer wall was whole once more, and Mattias wondered if the city was once again, impenetrable. He wished he was visiting for the sake of visiting, but such was the way in war.

He reached his hand into a small pocket and withdrew a pai sho tile. He flicked it into the air, then sighed before returning it to his pocket. He began the slow walk to the city. As he did, a slow rain settled across the plain.

---

Eventually Mattias reached the great doors of the wall. There were not made of wood, but similar to the rest of the wall were solid rock. A man leaned over the top of the wall and shouted, his voice faint from the distance,
"You there, what is your purpose for being here."

Mattias lifted his head and projected his voice as loud as it would go, "I am visiting family, who have taken shelter from the Fire Nation's continuing expansion."

The man leaned back, apparently to talk to someone before shouting back, "And where is it that you might live?"

"I take residence on Kioshi Island."

"And your profession sir?"

"I am a swords maker."

"Very well sir, when you enter, prepare to be searched."

Mattias watched in fascination as the the seemingly solid wall in front of him split in two, opening outward towards him. Taking it as a invitation, he walked forward and through the opening. Immediately a guard met him and told him to turn out his pockets. Mattias quickly complied, he reached into his pockets and pulled out the pai sho tile, a few bundles of jerky, a map, and a small bag of coins. Then he undid his belt and pulled off his sword, setting it down carefully.

The guard looked at the sword questioningly. "You are a swords maker correct?" Mattias nodded. The guard continued, "was this one of your creations?" Again Mattias nodded, he then reached down and picked up the sword, drawing it from its sheath. Instantly every guard turned to him, ready to fight. Ignoring them, he dropped the sheath and handed the sword very delicately to the guard.

"This is my prized sword. I have traveled much of this world, and so far I have not met its equal."

The guard nodded before handing it back. "You have either stolen a priceless weapon, or are indeed what you say you are. Either way, I doubt you are a threat to us. You may pass."

Mattias nodded, then picked up his belongings and turned to leave.

The guard spoke up, "Be warned, if you choose to carry your sword in public that is your choice, but should it be drawn in anything except defense, you will be charged with disrupting the peace."

Mattias nodded once more, then continued to the inner wall. The procedure was much the same, and he soon entered the city.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 am

Terra looked over at Tan-ko and couldn't help but laugh, "Please go change..it doesn't matter if you are there or not..besides that sword has given you away. Its the underground earth king.."

She then grinned and cracked her knuckles, "Besides we all believed you'd be showing up sooner or later...or the avatar...if there even still is one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth King   The Earth King - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth King
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next