Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old war, a new generation. With the defeat of Avatar Aang, and of Ozai\'s airfleet, each nation is left vunerable. A new avatar has been born into the water tribes, and must restore balance to the world before it is engulfed in chaos.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
11/07/2013 : Update #2 had been released

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom

Go down 
+7
Tan-ko
Cerelia
Christina
smullins
Nhala
Kiara_Tunada
Naraca
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-30

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Harbor in the Earth kingdom

((OOC: Not really too sure what's going in this story board but what better way to find out then by posting here and seeing what's going on. I noticed the Avatar going to the earth nation so I shall start there and meet her if she does not mind))

Warm air crept it's way into the large mans lungs. Sweat ran down the back of his neck. His massive sword dragged across the floor ever so slightly as he changed his stance. His body felt hot from being in such close proximity with the incoming balls of hot flames.

"Listen here Earth Bender!!" A fire nation soldier barked

"If you give up now we'll just imprison you. But if continue to resist then we will be forced too kill you" The fire nation soldier continued.

Five fire nation soldier stood in a line, there closed fists pointed towards the Earth bender. There polished armor was slightly damaged, cracks and chinks in the plates were clear to the eye.

The they focused there gaze at a man that stood at 7 feet in height. His body was complete tower of heavy, dense muscle. Each muscle in his body stuck out in powerful form combined with definition that made almost each muscle fiber visible. With almost no excess body fat and standing at seven feet in height this mans pumpkin sized shoulders were at least 3 feet apart.
This man had long, unkempt black hair followed by a red head band that kept his hair away from his face.
This man wore no shoes but he wore a coat and pants. His left arm was surrounded in silver armor while his right arm was holding a massive sword that was as big as this man was.

"My name is Naraca, not Earth Bender" He told the fire nations soldier in a calm yet harsh voice.

Naraca looked upon the fire nation soldiers, he admired there confidence considering that Naraca had already beaten so many of the soldiers that these five men were with.
15 other soldiers lay on the floor either unconscious or curled up in a ball in pain. To Naraca right was the ocean, he was currently standing by the harbor. Several civilians watched the battle take place.

The fire nation soldier's eyes narrowed and he took a wider stance. He took Naraca's reply as a way of saying that he was not going to submit to them.
"Men, it looks like the Earth bender is not going to comply" The fire nation soldier said with a smile.
The other soldiers took wider stances and focused on Naraca.

Naraca stayed where he was and he waited for the soldiers to attack, as he knew they would.

There was a pause, the soldiers stared at Naraca with nothing but intensity in there eyes. Whereas Naraca was much calmer, his stance was normal, as if he was talking with someone.
The fire nations soldiers charged towards Naraca, the thrusted there fists forward, spew fire balls from the knuckles.
Naraca took a step forward and his lifted his right hand up, the ground suddenly sprouted up a wall which took the brunt of the fire balls.
The fire nation soldiers spread out and ran towards Naraca, moving around the wall.

Naraca dashed towards one of the soldiers. The soldier responded by shooting a fireball towards Naraca.
Naraca jumped to the side, avoiding it. Then he took three steps towards the soldier and he slammed his fist in the soldiers gut.
The soldier eyes widened and his body lifted up high from the ground, so high that he lauched up into the air, then landed in the water.
A second soldier ran to Naraca side, about to attack.
Naraca quickly shot his right leg toward the soldiers face, his foot rammed into the soldiers face, the helmet he wore littertly exploded from the impact. The soldiers face was now broken in several places as he was sent flying backwards, he hit the floor in a ravine. Rolling all over the place the soldier stopped rolling shortly, he was knocked out cold.

The last three soldiers all formed a line and they rapidly fired sevreal fireballs at Naraca.
Naraca quickly thrusted his hand forward, the soldiers on the right and left of the middle soldier both came in contact with a piller made of earth which hit there stomachs and sent them flying.

The last soldier did not back down, he placed both his hands together and he fired a massive ball of flames. this ball was at least ten feet tall and wide.

Naraca smiled and he slammed his sword into the ground and he pointed his closed fists at the fireball.
From the ground behind him a much bigger Earth made pilled shot out from in front of him and his collided with the fire ball in a massive explosion.
The earth piller was destroyed and the fireball faded into smoke.

As the smoke cleared Naraca charged towards the soldier and jumped in the air only hit the soldiers face with a hard knee.
The soldier slammed on the ground out cold.
Naraca looked down at the soldier for a moment then he looked up at the horizen the lead towards the city.

In the distance, Naraca heard the charging footsteps of more fire nation soldiers.

Last edited by Naraca on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Terra
Rank C

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 am

Terra simply shook her head as his attention seemed to be focused on the Avatar and Mattias. While he was looking she decided to go ahead and have a look as well. A bit of a smile emerged from her face, looks like she was right after all, they did know eachother. At first the girl seemed happy to seem him but then when Mattias looked at her her smile quickly turned into a scared and concerned face.

I wonder what he exactly told the Avatar...

She was so focused into her thoughts and concerns that when the rock fists were headed her way Terra barely dodged them with a simple technique of turning the circle slab she was on counter clockwise. This was starting to get boring to her, she loved fighting but this really did not have a purpose for her because the simple fact that this man had assumed she would be staying with the avatar during her journey.

Laughing a bit at Naraca's waiting stance she held her hand up smirking, "I don't have time for this to be honest, I have other duties to attend to." Terra walked up to him and twisted her foot quickly as a column of earth rose so she could look him eye to eye so only he could hear what she was about to say, "I'm going to teach you and her, I do not plan on staying with the Avatar during her journey, if she needs me then I will arrive at the designated place she is at. Otherwise you'll be her teacher, but for the more advanced things I will be her master."

Terra then slid off the column and looked at everyone, "There has been an emergency that I need to attend to! You all have seen what you've came for! So clear the arena!"

Once everyone cleared the arena except for Naraca and the group he was with Terra stood there looking at Naraca. "You have a lot of conflicting issues don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 am

Kiara was not phased at all from him ignoring her concerning questions. As he looked into the stands at her new found friends she couldn't help but feel like he was looking for something or someone. Once he stared back at her Kiara couldn't help but look back at Nhala and Cerelia, her gaze rested on Cerelia a bit longer then Nhalas been then returned looking at Mattias once he started speaking.

A bit of a frown was on her face as he relayed his message to her. Why could she not have a trusting personality. It was her weakness but at the sametime it was sometimes her strength. It couldn't be someone in the group she had just met. It was impossible for the simple fact the three she was with now sounded and seemed nothing short of friendly.

"Mattias.."

Kiara ignored the men as they started leaving the arena as her face was a bit flustered with anger. She quickly composed herself before sighing heavily.

"What did they look like? What am I suppose to look out for?"

A bit of a smile was on her face though even after recieving the cautious news. "I know you aren't staying around..but I have a feeling I'll see you again. As far as I am concerned if whoever is trying to get close to me comes then I'll handle it." She paused for a quick second, "Let me guess, is it some vengeful quest or someone who just simply believes the world is perfect the way it is?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

Number of posts : 1908
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Mattias didn't share her smile. He had gone to far, worked for many years to prepare the world for the return of the avatar.

"I know not of what they look like. I tracked the person at a considerable distance before they departed on a ship."

He once again glanced to the side, curious and concerned to see who was listening.

"It could be either a quest or anything else for that matter. Whoever the person is, they will not reveal their true self until they are ready to strike."

Considering her statement about his leaving, he debated what he should tell her. He could be certain that either she would tell someone, or he would be overheard.

"You are correct in my leaving. I came here on an entirely different mission. My path is on the frontier of war. We may not meet for some time, but it can be a sure thing that our paths will cross again."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg.forumotion.com
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Nhala watched as the crowd began to disperse from the stands, piling into the tunnels to leave the arena. Many of the passerbys gave glares and angry looks towards the group, most likely in resentment. Probably the only thing holding back their probable assault was the fact that the group was almost entirely comprised of women, as well as the fact that the reigning champ was nearby.

Nhala looked at her group, seeing that Naraca had yet to return, and that the cloaked man and Kiara was talking. The violent girl who had attacked the man was also alone, much like Nhala, and seemed displeased by something. Nhala couldn't really blame her though. Many people were displeased that the fight was cut short. But Nhala was not among those numbers.

Last edited by Nhala on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerelia
Rank I
Cerelia

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Cerelia was distracted by Mattias, ever cautious of his recognition of her. But if he knew, he didn't bring it up. She brought her eyes back in time to see Naraca get hit by a boulder. That was worth seeing. But as soon as it'd happened, he'd regained his stance, and then the worst happened. The battle suddenly ended.

Terra turned to the crowds and made an announcement. Something had just come up? How could she possibly know if there was something important going on?

'Sounds like an excuse not to beat him up.' Cerelia thought to herself.

Cerelia grew frustrated and rested her head against her right hand. She glanced at everyone else through her fingers. They looked a little displeased, except for Nhala, who must have been relieved that it was finally over. Cerelia looked back at the arena floor and watched Terra and Naraca as they came back to the stands.
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 pm

((OOC: Got permission from Tan ko to skip his post))

Staying on the stands and waiting for Terra to attack, at first he thought her hand waving was to be another earth bender move. However, she simply said that she had no time to fight. Naraca's eyes widened and he sharply inhaled air into lungs when hearing that.

At first he was still on her guard, but then she told everyone too leave. In turn, although people were disappointed, they left. The way Naraca felt after that...Well...It was like his heart was just hit by a car.

His stance went back to normal and he let his arms hang down lifelessly. All he could think to himself was this.

He wasn't even worthy enough to keep up a fight.

She moved towards him, he did not make eye contact. She told him about how she would train the Avatar and him. She said that she would not follow the group around. He simply did nothing to acknowledge her words. Instead he stood there a like statue, not moving, and not even making any facial expressions. His long black hair hung down slightly, partially covering his face.

Was he so bad? Was he so useless that he could not even make a good show? Was his earth bending that terrible? He almost could not believe it...At first he questioned his usefulness, but now he merely felt like he wasn't capable of anything.

She could train him? So that's what he was? Just another student? Someone like that did not deserve the title of 'Guardian'. He stayed on the arena, almost unable to move back to the stands. At this point, he wanted to stay, however, he would need a reason to stay. Not that he was going to leave yet, but until he found a reason that he could be satisfied with he would just simply be a part of group. He would pretend that nothing is wrong, just like he always would.

Suddenly, Terra asked Naraca a question about him. Something that because he hid his feelings, he would almost never get. He looked towards her slightly, not making eye contact but just enough so that she could see his expressionless face.

"A lot has changed..." He replied in a cold voice.

He looked back up at Kiara and the rest of the group, he saw the other two men that were talking to them. He realized that he should probably get back to them. A small part of him wanted to reminisce with Terra, but in times like these, such a thing was simply not possible.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't keep you entertained" He said as he began to walk back to the group.

Instead of jumping there like he always would, he simply took the long way, going through the arena, up the stairs, and around to the benches where the group was. The walk felt long...It was a walk of shame. He kept his feelings locked away, as he made his way back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Terra watched everyone leave the stands carefully. For some reason she had felt like someone or something did not belong in the stands at all but they had snaked their way in anyway. As the final group of men started to leave Terra took the time to look at the group.

The girl talking to Mattias had to be the Avatar, granted the girl was very young like he said but something about her had value and morale. Then her eyes looked over at Nhala. This girl looked happy the match was over, by the looks of it she just had to be from a Nobles place. But that was just how Terra felt she was by just looking at her, never thinking it was right Terra then moved onto the next and last person..Cerelia.

This one seemed disappointed that the match ended and a bit of irritation showed on her face. Terra smiled and pointed towards her, "Look...this match needed to end because I couldn't promise him a good match when I'm winded and tired anyway. He was at his energy peak and I wasn't I just don't believe thats a fair match."

But before Cerelia could talk back Naraca had started talking and the girl looked over at him when he started talking. Before he could walk away Terra did something she rarely did. The young woman grabbed his large hand gently and smiled up at him.

"You entertained me very well..you actually have a gift that I would like to hone for you. The reason I stopped was because I am exhausted to be honest and it wouldn't be fair that you had to face me at your max when I am at me low."

Her green eyes rested on his sad and shameful gaze, "As your use to be boss I am excited to be your teacher. It still means I can order you around. You belong with the Avatar at all times, not me. I have a more civil duty to attend to here."
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Kiara looked at Mattias and was about to say something before looking over at Terra shouting up at Cerelia so she could hear exactly what Terra had to say. So far Kiara was a bit intimidated by this girl, she was a hothead, gifted, and a I don't care kind of person.

Looking at Cerelia once more Kiara grabbed Mattias's hand and moved over to the set of rows next to the group so no one was around them when she started talking.

"I am afraid to stay in this place for long..if I head to omashu do you think that will be a safer place for me to be?"

Kiara was obviously paranoid about someone following her because this was the first time she had to actually look over her shoulder cautiously with where ever she decided to go.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Mattias gave a slight smile when she said her destination.

"Although I will not discourage your travelling to there I will warn you, reports from Omashu have stopped. I haven't received any sort of communication from my contact, which is rather important."

He looked at the man who slowly came up the stairs to them. He looked defeated, by himself. Then Mattias looked over at the two girls on the other side of Kiara. It seemed that the dominoes were lining up, at least for the moment.

"There is however one advantage to travelling to Omashu... I will be coming with, at least for the journey."

Then without another word he stood up and moved to intercept the large man who was slowly making his way up from the arena.
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Nhala rose, and took her seat next to the other man, who had just sat down. She made sure not to sit too close or far and looked out over the arena grounds. "Hello, my name is Nhala."

Nhala avoided eye contect at the moment, unsure whther she should really be talking to him. "Did you enjoy the fight?" She asked, deciding to risk it anyway. She hoped she wasn't crossing any lines that would best be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 pm

[you do realize I walked away...]
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 pm

((OOC: I think she was talking to Tan-ko))
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 pm

OOC: Yes, Tan-ko had sat down. Remember he was there? lol He needs someone to talk to as well. :c He's feeling left out! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

Number of posts : 1735
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:42 pm

(Actually I was good lol, thanks anyway nhala though, lets see how this goes...after cerelia posts....)
Back to top Go down
Cerelia
Rank I
Cerelia

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:26 am

(It's kind of sad that I don't have much to post with. And I have no idea why Terra yelled up to me when my character didn't even voice her complaints. Because of the lack of available events, I'm just going to skip.)
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:33 am

(My bad if you thought that I was yelling at you..I mean we were at a considerable distance so i couldn't talk normally but I understand, the quicker we get through getting outta the arena the better.)
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 pm

whose post is it?
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

((Tan-ko...))
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Tan-ko looked over at nhala from under his many wraps with a smile, one she couldnt see though. "Is it customary for the water tribe to put distance between themselves and their conversational partner or talk at the ring instead of them?" he asked with a bit of dry humor. "I am......Alanzo. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Naraca
Staff
Naraca

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 am

Upon feeling two small hands take hold of his hand Naraca turned around slightly as he felt her warm, soft hands touch his rock solid, and rough hands. He was not used to such a gentle feeling, he would be more used to getting attacked by someones hands rather then have a gentle touch by them. It was strange for him to have her touch him at all like that.

He listened to her, and she explained a very good reason for wanting to stop the fight. It made sense and Naraca nodded his head...Still though...He had some serious thinking too do. He really had to try and find a good solid reason too be useful, not just to the group, but to himself as well.

It was interesting too hear her say that he belonged to Avatar now, he was so used to taking orders from her. However, regardless of that he nodded his head at her, and gave out a smile. Despite his inner conflict he smiled. It was similar to what he was always supposed to do as a Dai Lee Agent. Always keep a straight face, even if your feeling like your just teared up inside. You would have to always keep a straight face.

Although his smile was fake, his appreciation for her words was not. He was happy that she still cared too a degree.

Upon walking back to the stands he saw someone approaching him. Naraca's size when in the stands made it so going around him would be impossible unless he were to turn to the side.
He did not move for this man.
Naraca looked right down at the man who was talking to Kiara and the others earlier. He let his body be enough to block this man from going around Naraca too pass.

"Who are you?" Naraca asked in a firm tone of voice.

The man was wearing a hood and seemed overall quite suspicious, Naraca watched him carefully as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Rank C
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 am

Terra smiled back up at him before he walked ahead of her to the stands. Even though he smiled it was easy to tell that he had some inner turmoil to deal with. When he stopped to block the mans path she couldn't help but go around him by jumping over the stands seats and seeing his face.

"Naraca he is not the enemy. Let him be he has important things he has to attend to."

She replied in a gentle tone but it had slight authority to it. Terra then took the time to turn back to the group and head that way. After making it to them her mind made the decision to take a seat next to Cerelia, the girl was a bit quiet but something about her made it easier for Terra to approach her.

"So..I am guessing you are in the Avatar's group? I guess I have to formally introduce myself..I am Terra."

Not asking for a name back was something that she had picked up from her former teachers. They believed if someone was truely comfortable around you they would give their name sooner or later. The girl looked up at Tan-ko speaking with the other girl that seemed to come from the water tribe, not wanting to interupt their conversation her eyes looked back at Cerelia waiting for her to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kiara_Tunada
Rank B
Kiara_Tunada

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 am

Kiara was all smiles after he said that he was going to Omashu with her and her friends. They were not going to have a problem at all in that city. Mattias was a bit mysterious to her but he seemed and had shown to her that he was a strong and reliable ally in the mist of trouble.

However when he started walking away she stood and watched him leave. That was until her ears picked up Naraca's voice asking Mattias who he was. With a slanted face Kiara quickly went down the stairs and stood behind the man she had just finished a conversation with. At first Kiara did not really know if she should speak up or simply let Mattias handle it. But by the looks of it the girl would have to say something, having a funny feeling that with the way Naraca was feeling and the way Mattias addressed things this would not turn out very well.

"Naraca..he is a good guy like you. His intentions are good, not evil. Let him pass by please?"

Her tone was pleading as if she was trying to avoid trouble just this once, "Can we go back to your home now? I want to be able to talk to you and Terra in a secure place."

Her eyes looked up into his wondering if he would listen since he was facing a tough time with what happened down at the arena they were at.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
Head Admin ∞
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Mattias stood unflinching at the center of Naraca's gaze. An idea formed in his mind, something he would have to think about later. He remained silent and let Terra coax him into letting himself pass. He walked around them then headed to the exit. It was nearing time...

Slipping out into the night he glanced around then looked up at the moon. Judging by its position, it was past midnight. Almost time. He walked to place in the shadow and leaned against a wall. It wouldn't be long now...

An erie screech broke the silence. As Mattias looked up, a hawk flew in front of the moon. The message had arrived. As soon as the bird landed, he, without hesitation pulled off the letter and opened it. It read:

You are running out of time. Her spies are everywhere.
Reports confirm that she is attempting to intercept you, for what is unknown.
Your mission remains the same regardless.
Report once you have discovered the source.
Good luck.

He squeezed his hand, crumpling the paper into his fist. He turned and walked back into the arena, his face hardened. Opening his hand, he let the ash of the note fly away into the street.
Back to top Go down
Nhala
Rank H
Nhala

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:17 pm

"What?" Nhala turned her head towards the man. "You knew I was a waterbender? How? I made sure to get these nice Earth Nation clothes to blend in." She paused for a moment in reflection, and brought her hands to her face. "It was the hair, wasn't it. Now I have to buy a hair pin too..."

She sighed and collected herself. "Since you figured me out, I might as well tell the rest of it. I am Nhala, and I hail from the North. I am a nobleman's daughter, and I have made the choice to see the world, and see what the stories of my people speak of." She looked at the cloaked man more carefully. "Now that I have told you who and what I am, could I perhaps hear some about you? Where are you from? What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Cerelia
Rank I
Cerelia

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Terra sat down next to Cerelia and introduced herself. Cerelia was a little bit surprised at her decision and glanced off to her right.

"I... wouldn't say I'm part of it. At least, not officially." she said, bringing her eyes to Terra. "I'm Cerelia. You said you had urgent business? What is it you do?"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Rank A
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:10 am

"Actually it wasnt your hair, it was your name. And that's a bit much toput out there about yourself for introductions isnt it?" Tan-ko asked nhala as he looked around the room. "Why are we still here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom   The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avatar and the Earth Kingdom
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next